• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We outright see that not happen. So Murata's word falls under Death of the Author.

Or it would, if Murata was the main writer.

it's statement not a direct feat
I don't see how this has any bearing at all on what I said, but what you're saying here alone gives us enough reason to discount his word over the direct feat on his profile.

We outright see that not happen. So Murata's word falls under Death of the Author.

the manga and the webcomic are different in the power the character in the manga stronger just because he is not the writer does not mean he is not right one didn't disagreed with that he know how power is character like one but if he don't he say I will ask one

I'm never brought the webcomic into this. The point is that what he said just didn't happen at all.

I'm never brought the webcomic into this. The point is that what he said just didn't happen at all.
you scale a character by a feat or a statement he states that genos destroyed the mountain because it wasn't clear if he did or not someone ask if genos destroyed the mountain and that was his reply you said we didn't see that happen that why the statement was drooped

Here's the mountains. It's clear Genos didn't destroy them, especially because they're still standing on one that the underground base is built in.
how about the first one we don't see it if it was destroyed or not the statement support that he destroyed the first maybe not the other one

Dude, we saw beforehand they were at the top of a mountain. And then after the blast, we saw they were where they were before. Geno's didn't destroy everything.

The building is a known reference because it's 8 storeys. The mountains, on the other hand, aren't even fully in frame when Genos performs his feat.

Even calling mountains known references is kind of disingenuous. There's no minimum size in real life, and even mountains in the series have been extremely inconsistent.

There's no minimum size in real life,
I remember being taught that there is actually a minimum determined size for mountains depending on country in geography class and in some countries mountains start from 1000 meters. But when I researched about it some time ago I didn't find anything so it might be my memory deceiving me

Last edited:
The building is a known reference because it's 8 storeys. The mountains, on the other hand, aren't even fully in frame when Genos performs his feat.

Even calling mountains known references is kind of disingenuous. There's no minimum size in real life, and even mountains in the series have been extremely inconsistent.
the building don't have Official height and its not a normal building either you can't compare it to a normal building just because saitama count the storeys you should take a mountain with clear size in z city as a reference they all close in height in every panel they a per in because they are mountain ranges not seprt mountains

That strongly depends. From what I've heard, most geologists use 1,000 feet, but others differentiate mountains by faulting.

Either that, or you can be in Japan.
the building don't have Official height and its not a normal building either you can't compare it to a normal building just because saitama count the storeys you should take a mountain with clear size in z city as a reference they all close in height in every panel they a per in because they are mountain ranges not seprt mountains
It's a building that we're shown the interior of, so we know it's not ridiculously massive. Also, Dr. Genus says it's 8-storeys, not Saitama, and a fictional mountain is a far worse reference than a building.

Why would Z-City be a size reference? Show me a panel to compare the mountains Genos and Saitama were on (those ones specifically).

Also, what you're saying doesn't matter. We still don't see the full mountain when Genos performs his feat, so you're going to get a ridiculously high-balled result judging by those evergreen trees along the mountain sides.

Last edited:
That strongly depends. From what I've heard, most geologists use 1,000 feet, but others differentiate mountains by faulting.

Either that, or you can be in Japan.

It's a building that we're shown the interior of, so we know it's not ridiculously massive. Also, Dr. Genus says it's 8-storeys, not Saitama, and a fictional mountain is a far worse reference than a building.

Why would Z-City be a size reference? Show me a panel to compare the mountains Genos and Saitama were on (those ones specifically).

Also, what you're saying doesn't matter. We still don't see the full mountain when Genos performs his feat, so you're going to get a ridiculously high-balled result.
not the city I said take another mountain with clear height and size in z city as reference they all close in size

They're not all close in size, and there's no point to this anyway.

Also, this is the only other reference we get in the ch
the first one is shown to be in the same size the smaller ones are behind
the second panel don't show alot find the size of the one in saitama vs orchi redraw and take as reference its in z city if you think they are different in size and he might be bigger look at every panel show the mountains of z city you will find they are in the same size

Yes, that's the second mountain Genos' blast affected.

How does that prove any point?

Now, I'm going to bed. If there's more counter-arguments, I'll respond tomorrow.

Back