• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i wonder if the timer will appear again during Saitama vs Garou, since Murata seems to like using it with Garou recently

Like their whole fight happens and it's shown to have only taken one microsecond or something
If there'll be a timer he won't make it the same timeframe as Garou vs PS. He'll probs add another ' making it 00:00'00''00'''00''''?

i wonder if the timer will appear again during Saitama vs Garou, since Murata seems to like using it with Garou recently

Like their whole fight happens and it's shown to have only taken one microsecond or something
I like how due to the timer on the current chapter going really low, this isn't even one of those super unrealistic wank hope posts like "Man I hope in Saitama vs Garou they destroy 50000 galaxies". Like it has some possibility

To be honest, I support it too, but they say there is lack of evidence for the multiplier.
Well i mean lack of evidence or not it still makes sense.
Let me put it this way, "I BS with the power of more than 54 trillion A class heroes will combine and turn into the ultimate fusion. This ultimate fusion will now allow me to be only as strong as like 5 million A class heroes, but you know, thats just how my fusion works."

Can y’all be content with the tiers for five seconds before trying to get even more upgrades

Can y’all be content with the tiers for five seconds before trying to get even more upgrades
I mean i was content with High 7-A, then the 7-B was alright, but everything being atleast 7-B is something i can't be content with even though everyone surpasses it.

I mean i was content with High 7-A, then the 7-B was alright, but everything being atleast 7-B is something i can't be content with even though everyone surpasses it.
I don’t think you know how the ‘At least’ rating works if you’re saying everyone’s surpassed it

Also GS, FF, Garou and the ninjas literally just got High 7-A-

I don’t think you know how the ‘At least’ rating works if you’re saying everyone’s surpassed it
Everyone is atleast 7-b yet there are some who can one shot an atleast 7-b and they can be on shotted by another atleast 7-b. There's like a huge scaling chain of 10 different tiers in this atleast 7-b...
Also GS, FF, Garou and the ninjas literally just got High 7-A-
possibly. even tho they should fully scale.

Everyone is atleast 7-b yet there are some who can one shot an atleast 7-b and they can be on shotted by another atleast 7-b. There's like a huge scaling chain of 10 different tiers in this atleast 7-b...
And…? I fail to see the problem.
possibly. even tho they should fully scale.
So I reiterate what I said before, y’all are ungrateful little goblins-

But we do have atleast 60 pages now, not counting double spreads as singular pages. which i mean is quite the hefty chapter.

Not really, he's always tended to update the manga biweekly on Fridays or Mondays. This is new though.
Yeah like, this is probably the first time Murata himself goes on to confirm a schedule in a tweet. Honestly, its probably because we are in the climax of the arc and he wants to push out chapters consistently as to have a good pacing for the end i guess.

Peter was the main supporter for the whole BS multiplier, maybe he agrees to make a CRT in which he gives more evidence for it.
Yeah gonna have to wait for the arc to be over and see if the one Black Sperm is weaker than a dog statement still exist first. If it doesn’t exist then I really think we should give the Black Sperm multiplier a thought since Homeless Emperor pretty much directly tells us Platinum Sperm is 54 trillion Black Sperm (Which are all A-Class lvl) in one something that was never mentioned in the webcomic.

Though I also feel like we should also probably wait until the volume releases and see if they fix the Black Sperm cell count. Cause right now there’s still 449,100,712,554 cells missing. And we still don’t know if Golden Sperm is 43 trillion or 55 trillion cells.

Back