• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think there's any point in recalculating this, Genos had so many upgrades, it's more important to focus on the current

it take Genos and saitama 4 hours to get there that should make a different that make the mountain's bigger in my mind finding the mountain size is important for the scale no one know the mountain size or how big it can be

it take Genos and saitama 4 hours to get there that should make a different that make the mountain's bigger in my mind finding the mountain size is important for the scale no one know the mountain size or how big it can be
Dude I honestly think you're not gonna find anything higher than High 7-C.

Also where is it stated that it took them 4 hours? They could've been spent that time searching for it.

Dude I honestly think you're not gonna find anything higher than High 7-C.

Also where is it stated that it took them 4 hours? They could've been spent that time searching for it.
that depends on how you scale it
in the manga and saying they spent that time is doesn't make sense

Except the art literally says otherwise. If he wanted Genos to destroy the whole mountain, he would've drawn that. You're getting it from nowhere.

Except the art literally says otherwise. If he wanted Genos to destroy the whole mountain, he would've drawn that. You're getting it from nowhere.
he can but why would he, he shot at the building only but his force was to powerful that it destroyed the top of two mountains Murata said he destroyed the mountain but in the panel it wasn't clear that doesn't mean he can't just because that never happen the guy ask if genos destroyed the mountain murata said he did regardless of it was clear or not that imply genos can destroy a mountain that mean he is 7-A if he can't Murata would simply just say Genos can't destroy a mountain now please don't say but he didn't that would be the 100th time someone say that give answer me why murata didnt say Genos can't do that

he can but why would he, he shot at the building only but his force was to powerful that it destroyed the top of two mountains Murata said he destroyed the mountain but in the panel it wasn't clear that doesn't mean he can't just because that never happen the guy ask if genos destroyed the mountain murata said he did regardless of it was clear or not that imply genos can destroy a mountain that mean he is 7-A if he can't Murata would simply just say Genos can't destroy a mountain now please don't say but he didn't that would be the 100th time someone say that give answer me why murata didnt say Genos can't do that
Because mountains busting isn't always mountain level and we clearly see he didn't destroy the entire mountain.

Plus Murata isn't the Author here so we shouldn't be taking his word as fact.

Because mountains busting isn't always mountain level and we clearly see he didn't destroy the entire mountain.

Plus Murata isn't the Author here so we shouldn't be taking his word as fact.
mountain busting isn't 7-A when the mountain is small even if genos didn't destroy the mountain that's doesn't mean he can't if
he can't murata would say to that guy who said did Genos destroy the mountain no Geno's didn't destroy the mountain because he can't instead he said yes genos did destroy the mountain
2- murta have the right he know how powerful is a character because he is the one make stronger in the manga he share with one a lot in the manga he said geru can throw rooks close to light speed and said that the horned monster that get low diftit by pori is deep sea king level and many things and you sai we shouldn't take his words just now why

Bro really said, "stop downplaying OPM and then you can debate me" but then brings up shaky evidence to back up his point.

At this rate I'm scared to see what other things he has problems with 🥶.

What tier is this monster?

I’ve been wondering if this Demon created the storm, or he was a product of it.

If he didn’t create the storm, this guy still stomped the Neo Hero power suits and top A-Class, the former of whom (I’m fairly sure, at least) wield the same power suits that the Paradisers used to level a skyscraper with one hit.

mountain busting isn't 7-A when the mountain is small even if genos didn't destroy the mountain that's doesn't mean he can't if
he can't murata would say to that guy who said did Genos destroy the mountain no Geno's didn't destroy the mountain because he can't instead he said yes genos did destroy the mountain
2- murta have the right he know how powerful is a character because he is the one make stronger in the manga he share with one a lot in the manga he said geru can throw rooks close to light speed and said that the horned monster that get low diftit by pori is deep sea king level and many things and you sai we shouldn't take his words just now why
destroying mountains that are stated to be mountains is low 7-B at minimum

I checked, and Sonic says they remind him of them based on their lack of skill. So they might not be the same.

I checked, and Sonic says they remind him of them based on their lack of skill. So they might not be the same.
Well i mean there is a very high chance that the Neo Organization and "that" orginzation are connected especially since there both very technological.

It’s pretty obvious they’re connected in some form given the drones in chapter 141, and the fact that Metal Knight designed very similar tech. But there’s no confirmation.

Hopefully 142 comes out soon and clarifies everything.

Also i had a question about Z city size, specifically the tats feat, the tats feat doesn't cover the entirety of Z city right? when i say city i mean like the country size that it is. her feat only covers areas that have actual buildings right?
I'm still slightly confused on why the meteor is labeled as it is cuz shouldn't its impact be much bigger.

Also i had a question about Z city size, specifically the tats feat, the tats feat doesn't cover the entirety of Z city right? when i say city i mean like the country size that it is. her feat only covers areas that have actual buildings right?
I'm still slightly confused on why the meteor is labeled as it is cuz shouldn't its impact be much bigger.
Not really. The size for Z city was calced from the Tatsumaki feat only. So we can confidently say that she affected the entirety of the city.

Not really. The size for Z city was calced from the Tatsumaki feat only. So we can confidently say that she affected the entirety of the city.
but she didn't cuz even right now Garou, FF, King, PPP, PS, etc literally everyone is standing on flat ruined ground in z city.
Unless ur saying they exited the city.

Back