• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tbf the speed thing is valid to want more out of, especially considering he really stepped it up with the timer, and we aren't even at Saitama vs Garou. It's honestly just expected escalation now
Yeah, I was mainly talking about AP anyways.

What doesn't make sense is Murata doing a statement about PS out of all characters, specially now that he's dead.
he made a statement about garou and boros when he was dead
he made one about golden s and orchi golden s wasn't even in the manga and orochi didn't use his full power that time he will if he didn't he will say something to confirm he is in the same level since its like garou vs Boris thing

You guys think Murata will go back to streaming once this arc is done?

I wasn't there back when he used to do streams but I'd be hyped to see him on one (I can forsee many powerscaling questions being asked)

he made a statement about garou and boros when he was dead
he made one about golden s and orchi golden s wasn't even in the manga and orochi didn't use his full power that time he will if he didn't he will say something to confirm he is in the same level since its like garou vs Boris thing
Flashy Flash having 5-C durability does not make sense when High 7-A ninjas could harm him. So that statement of Golden Sperm=Orochi is outdated.

Flashy Flash having 5-C durability does not make sense when High 7-A ninjas could harm him. So that statement of Golden Sperm=Orochi is outdated.
no Care about that statement because things are different now and a lot has changed since then but for now we expecting a new one although I don't think he will say something different he's likely know that people will ask about that again but not gs vs orochi
its PS vs orochi

I wanna get your guy's opinions on this. What is the highest canon of OPM? The printed manga volumes, or the webcomic? Please serious answers....

Isn't this calc stacking, aka absolutely against the rules? You might even get banned for saying that.
You need toxicity and inappropriate behavior to get banned. Saying a phrase that doesn't contain a slur isn't getting you banned. I have caused two fights and vandalized a profile in the past and yet I'm still kicking as you can see.

Calc stacking doesn't work like that. Calc stacking is using one calc to create another. The rule against stacking exists because one ends up using non-canon numbers to create an even less canon number. If, let's say, a character dodges lightning then we can't really calculate their kinetic energy based on their movement as they likely don't have the same energy output. However if Speed and weight=energy is stated to be a thing in a verse and it's consistent then it can be used, an example being Shinra Kusakabe who has KE via speed kicks. This is due to the fact that the formula for KE is literally brought up during their fights. If Kizaru's kicks didn't break laws of physics we could use their KE to determine his AP (though it would be too low to be notable compared to his current state)

I wanna get your guy's opinions on this. What is the highest canon of OPM? The printed manga volumes, or the webcomic? Please serious answers....
They are different continuities, so they can't be compared. But everyone here scales the manga and has it as a priority over the webcomic because its art and story are way better.

They are different continuities, so they can't be compared. But everyone here scales the manga and has it as a priority over the webcomic because its art and story are way better.
Well it's confusing but it simply takes precedence as it is what the anime is based on and it's kinda like a finished product

I guess instead of seeing OPM as having a single "canon Saitama", we can see it as there being two canon Saitamas.

Personally. I'd say Manga as it's the most highest source, as well as the largest. It's also the source ONE and Murata put most effort into.

It's up to interpretation honestly. I've seen people composite manga webcomic and anime and that's kinda valid I suppose

You need toxicity and inappropriate behavior to get banned. Saying a phrase that doesn't contain a slur isn't getting you banned. I have caused two fights and vandalized a profile in the past and yet I'm still kicking as you can see.
I mean, calc stacking is against the rules, and doing stuff against the rules can result in a ban. But it isn't the highest offence on this website.

It's up to interpretation honestly. I've seen people composite manga webcomic and anime and that's kinda valid I suppose
I wonder how someone would make a composite Suiryu profile. Webcomic Suiryu and manga Suiryu are so different (personality wise) it's not even funny, since webcomic Suiryu never endured the "torture session".

Speaking of the torture session, which OPM character would be able to endure the torture session that Suiryu went through, and not cry like a little bitch?

I mean, calc stacking is against the rules, and doing stuff against the rules can result in a ban. But it isn't the highest offence on this website.
Talking about calc stacking is not forbidden. If you made a blog with calc stacking and tried to get it accepted whilst stonewalling you may get a warning.

Either way what the dude did isn't calc stacking but a multuplier

Genos easily. This man suffered worse. Probably Boros considering he got reduced to Gore. I'd say Garou has much higher pain tolerance than Suiryu as well.
I thought Genos doesn't feel pain though, so I don't know if it's fair to include him. Boros can regenerate from a bloody mist, so his life is never really at risk so I'm not sure about him either. Garou is legit though.

Speaking of the torture session, which OPM character would be able to endure the torture session that Suiryu went through, and not cry like a little bitch?
Saitama, Boros, Garou, Genos, Metal Bat, Sweet Mask, TTM, ninjas from ninja village, Tatsumaki, Bang, Bomb, Atomic Samurai, his disciples and a lot more I don't recall currently. These guys have endured worse and protect their dignity way better than Suiryu. Likes of Mumen Rider is heavily up to debate.

Last edited:
Boros can regenerate from a bloody mist, so his life is never really at risk so I'm not sure about him either
I mean, he wasn't crying after getting blown apart. And the fact there's the implication only Saitama has pushed him this far.

I thought Genos doesn't feel pain though, so I don't know if it's fair to include him
Could be, although I don't think that's ever stated. He does make grunting noises whenever he takes hits so that's that I suppose

Back