• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As obtuse as that video is, I don't think an advertisement for what seems like a softcore-based NFT warrants a ban in any shape or form, especially since it was uploaded to the wiki to seemingly make fun of it. It's probably not even bad enough for a deletion, but I'll go ahead and do it.

As obtuse as that video is, I don't think it warrants a ban in any shape or form. It's probably not even bad enough for a deletion, but I'll go ahead and do it.
Yeah someone understand it. At worst is horny posting, at best is some weird scam (wich is worse but not deleteable as the poster demostrated confusion)

Why are people freaking out about something as trivial as this... I knew this wiki was very sensitive, but I didn't think it was to this extent. It's really not a big deal, nor is it even report worthy.

On a somewhat related note, I'm pretty sure Murata could also sue that NFT separately from the OPM brand. IIRC, the art at the end is an illustration done by him.

But maybe there's some problems if that NFT is based in somewhere in a majorly English-speaking country.

Edit: Apparently it's fan art. Maybe they got the rights, or they can just use it if they want. Idk.

Last edited:
I'm asking if anyone know why the **** there is over 1500 tweet saying $FUBUKI is way hotter than SAITAMA
Because the majority of OPM fans are males and logically, most males would find fubuki much hotter than a bald guy who looks like an egg half the time. A lot of OPM fans think it's funny to pretend to lust over rather unattractive male characters like Pig God and Fuhrer Ugly, because it's "durr ironic".

But in reality, most OPM fans are more attracted to Fubuki than ******* Fuhrer Ugly.

However, we should stop talking about this. For some reason, the people in this thread are extremely against talking about sexual stuff to the point where they report you and try to get you banned. I don't know why that is, but it is what it is.

Because the majority of OPM fans are males
zmmpi9vc32971.jpg

when will you stop Downplay opm characters feats
and I'm ready for friendly debate

Last edited:
What 7-A feat? If you're referring to him destroying the House of evolution base, destroying a mountain isn't always mountain level

You need to vaporize a mountain 249.16 metres in height and width to be Mountain level.

Genos busted a clearing and a relatively small portion of a mountain top.

Back