• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Child Emperor regards the Association as at least 'Dragon level or higher' (different translation from Boros and Garou), which is substantiated by them being on a much larger scale to the threats humanity made contact with. So I think we can say the Cadres (the weakest of whom scale above Genos, while the strongest are above Bang and Bomb) aren't astronomically behind the meteor, which was a simple Dragon level threat.

Also, Beefcake destroyed D-City, so I think either Town level or City level makes sense. He's a Dragon level threat that was registered as Demon level by the sheer damages he caused, so he can't possibly be anything that special.

King was considered the strongest new hero ('new hero' is used in the raws as well) after one-shotting 6 Demon and Dragon level threats (three of whom are the Subterranean King, Vaccine Man and Beefcake). The part about him being the strongest man on Earth/hero in general originates from overblown rumours.

By the start of the series, Saitama is extremely bored because fights with the monsters King was purported to have beat ended effortlessly.

Edit: Confirmation that every fight has ended in one hit.

So I think we can reasonably scale Armoured Boros above Beefcake since he tanked a normal blow.

Last edited:
Skimmed through a bit. So this may be completely irrelevant: The OPM map doesnt show the size of the actual cities themselves, just the domain the captial city in each region has control over, including the vast stretches of empty land and mountain ranges. The cities themselves are more than likely just, y’know, city sized. Like Tokyo.

Then again, Metal Bat could see the MA tower from a neighbouring city last time I checked, so maybe the world is just small. It would be almost impossible to see a tower that size if you were a country away.

Skimmed through a bit. So this may be completely irrelevant: The OPM map doesnt show the size of the actual cities themselves, just the domain the captial city in each region has control over, including the vast stretches of empty land and mountain ranges. The cities themselves are more than likely just, y’know, city sized. Like Tokyo.

Then again, Metal Bat could see the MA tower from a neighbouring city last time I checked, so maybe the world is just small. It would be almost impossible to see a tower that size if you were a country away.
Or the MA tower could be bigger. Size inconsistencies always exist.

Then you’d have to scale Psykorochi to that new size, then scale Tatsumaki to Psykorochi’s mouth size.

City block sized Tatsumaki confirmed.
Size inconsistencies always exist with large size characters in almost all pieces of media. Goketsu goes from a standard giant size to building sized every few panels. That doesn't make Suiryu 3 meters tall or something like that. My point is that Metal Bat being able to see the MA tower isn't proof for the tower being large or the city being small. It's just an inconsistency that has happened in order to further the narrative.

ONE doesn't really say they're comparable, he says Tatsumaki would usually win but he's not sure if Mob gets serious.
  • ONE: Mob against Tatsumaki is usually Tatsumaki, but if he gets serious, I am not sure. (Mob is the nickname of Shigeo Kageyama, the main protagonist from Mob Psycho 100.)
Isn't Mob's power level heavily reliant on his mood?
Depends which Mob. EOS mob stopped suppressing his powers.

Well, there's actually not a grounds for him scaling at the moment as funny as it is.
Saitama in the next few chapters beating the shit out of Garou
5f235d0cc0ed9.jpg

Back