• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not sure that "pens," and "pen holders," mean pages. Those terms are likely referring to panels, as for the latest chapter, Murata said that there were like 60+ pen holders, and there were only 40 pages in it.
did he ever? I recall everyone keeping up with the chapters and the pages account for it. With double spreads being an exception.

FJybRKOWYAA6IFL

This has probably been discussed already, but: Where did Spring Mustachio go? He was right next to Iaian when Atomic cut Homeless Emperor's energy ball with the Sun Blade, but after that, unless I'm mistaken, he just disappeared.

Does anyone think he might show back up and continue to try to fight? I know it'd be really strange at this point for him to have any impact, but he should still be in fighting condition compared to most other heroes, so I'm wondering if he backed off and avoided getting beaten up by Platinum S somehow, so that he can do some more stuff in the next few chapters, as nonsensical as it would be?

Or did Murata just forget about him?

Or am I blind and he is in chapters after 151?

As I'm out of time, I only do it at night and I think it will take a long time lol, so far that's it
6jjVJuP.png
Dam that is a disgusting drive u got there. couldn't be me, i would die even a tenth of the way through from what you've done so far. also, u sure u don't want to wait till friday cuz everything might be f'ed up.

I thought the terms were just used interchangeably in OPM (at least from what I remember in the raws).

Anyway, this brings me to another point. We can add 50 km to the meteor thing.

I thought the terms were just used interchangeably in OPM (at least from what I remember in the raws).
From the OPM wiki:
Z-City (Z市, Zeddo Shi) is a large city on Earth. It consists of a business district, a residential district, and an abandoned, trashed area commonly referred to as the Ghost Town.
I guess districts would be identified as towns in which theres multilple towns in the city and the city also has forest's.

If im thinking correctly, just the ghost town is the MA base meaning the other districts and bangs dojo being far out make the size of z city as a whole much bigger...

Why is Murata being so slow with the chapters lately smh

On January 20th Murata worked extra hours to complete 10 pages, only finishing it at 2:50AM. And then he woke up the next day at around 9AM, barely getting 6 hours of sleep.

How about we get chapters that take longer to release, drawn by mangaka who are paid more to work less hours and I'm not even kidding?

Ok, the kanji used for cities is 市. For example, B-City is B市 in the raws.

Genos uses the term 町, meaning something like municipality, when referring to the meteor and Mosquitos.

But, he also doesn't say that Mosquito Girl is just drawing from other towns, he says her reach extends further than the town they're currently in.

So I was wrong, but there's probably no upgrade anyway.

Last edited:
ONE doesn't really say they're comparable, he says Tatsumaki would usually win but he's not sure if Mob gets serious.
  • ONE: Mob against Tatsumaki is usually Tatsumaki, but if he gets serious, I am not sure. (Mob is the nickname of Shigeo Kageyama, the main protagonist from Mob Psycho 100.)
Isn't Mob's power level heavily reliant on his mood?

Back