• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it is reasonable to assume that he would scale above someone like Flash.
This is not an assumption though because Flash said Saitama is faster than him. It is obvious that Saitama scales above the likes of PS and Current Garou as well, but since he never interacts with them so.. the excuse for him to scale to them is that he is Saitama.. Like he already scales far above Tatsumaki in lifting strength despite him never fighting her in the manga.

What FTL feat? If ur talking about geryu, it’s still a possibly. And also I would argue that PS vs Garou is quicker since a lot of distance isn’t accounted for.
Geryu, ye. even if its only possibly, it still is a result above Garou and Platinum Sperm, so, we can slap the solid FTL in Saitama profile due being faster than Garou and Platinum Sperm due literally having better feats than them

Just thought about this randomly, but remember when blast looked disgusted at Manako being in his presence. Pretty sure theories were about him hating monsters for taking his wife…other stuff like that. What other possible theories are there?

I mean, monsters are basically a universally bad thing in OPM, killing up to likely hundreds of thousands to millions if they're strong enough, and causing massive property damage. He honestly doesn't need a reason to be disgusted by a monster other than the fact it's a monster

Monsters are not necessarily bad in OPM which is what the later arcs in the series sorta showcase with more and more monsters who aren't evil showing up. Alot of heroes would technically be classified as monsters if they weren't you know heroes.

Btw Blast is a descendant of Bang from the future. I don't make the rules.

I mean, monsters are basically a universally bad thing in OPM, killing up to likely hundreds of thousands to millions if they're strong enough, and causing massive property damage. He honestly doesn't need a reason to be disgusted by a monster other than the fact it's a monster
I mean the S class heroes were chilling with Boros' crewmates before Amai Mask slices and dices them. We know AM has a good reason for his actions, i would assume Blast does too.

I think Boros is faster. The fact is that Garou and Boros are characters whose physical characteristics are proportional, without an emphasis on any characteristic (For example, his sphere is not only physical strength, like Darkshine, and not only speed, like Atomic Samurai. He is also strong , and fast, proportionally. At least for the world of One Punch Man, for characters with such body proportions.).

Garou is physically weaker than Boros, I would say that it follows that in a fight with Boros he would also be much slower. Also, I don't believe that Platinum can be faster than Boros, or that Flash can surprise and tag Boros.

Plus, Flash (Which isn't much slower than Platinum) was just plain praised by Saitama. But Saitama praised Boros a lot, later he was even a little surprised because of his speed. He clearly rated Boros several times higher than Flash.

But, unfortunately, our wiki does not allow scaling characters in this way. But that's pure plot logic.

There is actually a way to scale Saitama higher. Blast is quietly moving faster than Flash can see. Platinum is unable to move faster than the Flash can see. Saitama was not at all surprised by Blast's speed.

Yeah but how many times has he shown up to do his work "officially". He just does what he wants.
We don't know the exact reason why he's missing. To the hero association, Blast requires freedom and anonymity to be affiliated with it but for all we know he's likely not doing traditional hero duties because of God stuff.

speaking of Blast, shoutout to God level threats really meaning the entire planet is in danger at once seemingly, like actually tier 5. Says he only shows up for God level threats, where even Psykorochi lifting a continent isn't enough to be classified as a God level threat.

That or it would be funny if Blast told the HA "I'll only react to God level threats", and thus they either made a new classification to fit what would be above Dragon, or they already had it and thought that's what Blast meant. But in actuality, he means the being known as God, but he just never elaborated so it's all a misunderstanding

Actually saying that, it really does make me wonder if God level threat classification was made separate/before Blast discovered God, or if it was made because he discovered God, and suggested it be its own threat category or something

Actually saying that, it really does make me wonder if God level threat classification was made separate/before Blast discovered God, or if it was made because he discovered God, and suggested it be its own threat category or something
I mean blast has been collecting cubes for what 20+ years. And the HA isn't older than 3 years.

Then it's also a question of if anyone but Blast (and whoever he seemed to be with in the latest chapter) knows about God. Like do the top HA people just think it's an appropriate sounding threat name for something that threatens humanity, or do they know the reason behind the name

Then it's also a question of if anyone but Blast (and whoever he seemed to be with in the latest chapter) knows about God. Like do the top HA people just think it's an appropriate sounding threat name for something that threatens humanity, or do they know the reason behind the name
I mean i think Sitch knows if im being honest. He's one of the few who can contact Blast, and there probs around the same age. Like bros before ____ typa bond.

Back