• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not when even your phone stopwatch doesn't agree with you
I already went over this with you

The only time stopwatch inlcude minutes after the colon is in the format

Hours : Minutes: Seconds . Fractions of Seconds
The manga clearly uses a digital stopwatch format and uses the scientific notations for minutes and seconds with the tally marks.

It's milliseconds, not microseconds. Every single calc member and even the translator of the chapter agrees with this.

Murata: Garou evolves in this fight. The puncture wound will absorb black matter from air, spiral inward and close itself. He will evolve again when he fights Golden Sperm.

Does this qualify as dark matter manipulation?

The manga clearly uses a digital stopwatch format and uses the scientific notations for minutes and seconds with the tally marks.

It's milliseconds, not microseconds. Every single calc member and even the translator of the chapter agrees with this.
there are other stopwatches that put ":" between minutes and seconds, especially since using ' for minutes and " for seconds only counts for arcseconds, but that's not the case here

We did? 🧐

Not repeating what yugo said just go with FTL possibly MFTL then insert the reason* since we can't just ignore the possibly of the first two zero in the beginning means minutes and not an hour.

Last edited:
the correct notation is hour:minute:second. If here we have just one : , it just means that it starts with minute
You again just showed something I have already explained
Hours : Minutes: Seconds . Fractions of Seconds
Every stopwatch that includes tally marks follow a Hour : Minute ' Second " format. Other formats will use different designations, but the format used in the manga is always going to be 1.3 milliseconds.

Show a stopwatch that actually has a triple-notation (''') and what that symbol means there instead of using stopwatches that only go down to two ('').

Microseconds is not being accepted.

The notation you are talking about only applies in the case of minutes and seconds of arc, which is not the case here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minute . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_(symbol)
Primes are sometimes used to indicate minutes, and double primes to indicate seconds of time, as in the John Cage composition 4′33″ (spoken as "four thirty-three"), a composition that lasts exactly 4 minutes 33 seconds. This notation only applies to duration, and is seldom used for durations longer than 60 minutes

Maybe chapter today(Friday)? Possibly monday? I kinda hope so because ONE and Murata have made me an OPM addict.
Yeah, it's crazy how addicted I am to this series now. Every chapter just leaves me wanting more and more.

OPM may be a far cry from the best manga in terms of story, but my god is its enjoyability on a different level...

5f7f60a3-52d9-4b28-bd0b-1a1728b89fb5

Ftl+ 😎

I doubt we'll get a chapter this Friday, but it's certainly plausible. I think Murata will aim for another big chapter though for next Friday. But if we got a 20+ or 30+ page chapter this Friday I wouldn't at all be upset about it.

Back