• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the timeframe 0.0013 is correct and it's not something to be questioned about
STTM02011-416x416.jpg
IMG_20220120_153442_1.jpg

Here's the proof

Maybe Murata shortens the zeros which make microsecond instead of adding more zeros to establish microsecond but clarifies that it is actually microsecond at the end of chapter?
f6fa9574-f5af-4c9c-8ac6-32a3da35855f

Last edited:
That doesn't gonna change the fact that the majority of a stopwatch usually starts with a minutes

But FTL, MFTL aside am i the only one noticed that OPM is becoming more like the Saitama vs God fan-made there is just so many similarities
that's not the point, the point is the number that comes after (') is the second and it's always the same for every stopwatch, so even if the stopwatch doesn't start from the minute, the number that comes after (') is the second

Send a link where this is explained to end this discussion
This is coming from Wikipedia saying "The average stopwatch starts with minutes". But you see, Wikipedia has a source for that claim.

I looked at it.

It does not say that. The source for Wikipedia uses Hours:Minutes'Seconds"Centiseconds. Hell the provided table in the pdf even states that digital stopwatches define what an hour is.

The only stopwwtches that use minutes are analog stopwatch going by every source given in the Wikipedia source.

Personally, I also found a source talking about minutes at the start of the stopwatch. It's varied

Personally, I also found a source talking about minutes at the start of the stopwatch. It's varied
And wikipedia stated the majority of it start with minute

So it's 1.3 and not 13
Every source that breaks down a common stopwatch have the : separate hours and minutes. The only time it does not is when multi : are used.

The feat was 00:00'00"00'''13

That's 0 Hours : 0 Minutes ' 0 Seconds " 0 Centiseconds ''' 1.3 Milliseconds

The only time stopwatch inlcude minutes after the colon is in the format

Hours : Minutes: Seconds . Fractions of seconds

It feels like we have this conversation before what's that word again? Deja vu? But anyway how about FTL to possibly MFTL? since it could go either way

Every source that breaks down a common stopwatch have the : separate hours and minutes. The only time it does not is when multi : are used.

The feat was 00:00'00"00'''13

That's 0 Hours : 0 Minutes ' 0 Seconds " 0 Centiseconds ''' 1.3 Milliseconds

The only time stopwatch inlcude minutes after the colon is in the format

Hours : Minutes: Seconds . Fractions of seconds
it depends on stopwatches, some use minutes (and not all are from wikipedia)

Back