• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who wins, a character with MFTL+ speed (10^40 lightspeeds), infinite willpower and stamina, but his AP is below the average human (0.00000000000000001 joules) and durability like Boros (Under the terms of his blows will not harm him), or Saitama.

Best explanation I found even with a historical context:

It's not particularly common for expressions of time.

It's similar to degrees-minutes-seconds: instead of decimal degrees (38.897212°,-77.036519°) you write (38° 53′ 49.9632″, -77° 2′ 11.4678″). Both are derived from a sexagesimal counting system such as that devised in Ancient Babylon: the single prime represents the first sexagesimal division and the second the next, and so on. 17th-century astronomers used a third division of 1/60th of a second.

The advantage of using minute and second symbols for time is that it obviously expresses a duration rather than a time.

From the time 01:00:00 to the time 02:34:56 is a duration of 1 hour, 34 minutes and 56 seconds (1h 34′ 56″)

Prime markers start single and are multiplied for susbsequent appearances, so minutes use a single prime ′ and seconds use a double-prime ″. They are pronounced minutes and seconds respectively in the case of durations like this.

Which page? I have a tangible Spanish copy
page 115, 117, 128, 129, 132, 133, 135, 138, 142, 143, 148, and many other pages where there is a timer. I mean, for example, from the first timer, it is impossible that Saitama took 42 seconds to hit Mosquito girl? Or against HammerHead, he couldn't take 8 seconds to finish it? Literally, Hammerhead would have dodged in 8 seconds. It probably means that here it's 8 hundredths of a second

page 115, 117, 128, 129, 132, 133, 135, 138, 142, 143, 148, and many other pages where there is a timer. I mean, for example, from the first timer, it is impossible that Saitama took 42 seconds to hit Mosquito girl? Or against HammerHead, he couldn't take 8 seconds to finish it? Literally, Hammerhead would have dodged in 8 seconds. It probably means that here it's 8 hundredths of a second
Yeah those are fight durations

Who wins, a character with MFTL+ speed (10^40 lightspeeds), infinite willpower and stamina, but his AP is below the average human (0.00000000000000001 joules) and durability like Boros (Under the terms of his blows will not harm him), or Saitama.
The character would kill themselves just by moving👨‍🦲, if they stop or slow down even a fraction of nothing they kill themselves basically.

I feel like even with Boros durability they would be more likely to turn their arms and legs into a bloody paste after thousands upon thousands of punches and kicks than actually dealing any damage to saitama with that AP.
They could beat him in theory if they are allowed to attack Saitama other than directly, like by going into Kim Jong-un's secret stash and stealing some VX nerve agent to use on Saitama.

I feel like even with Boros durability they would be more likely to turn their arms and legs into a bloody paste after thousands upon thousands of punches and kicks than actually dealing any damage to saitama with that AP.
They could beat him in theory if they are allowed to attack Saitama other than directly, like by going into Kim Jong-un's secret stash and stealing some VX nerve agent to use on Saitama.
I told you that according to the terms of the fight, his blows never harm him. Suppose some kind of magical omnipotent power helps him, covering his fists with an aura.

I already translated those. It's their finishing move and how long the fight lasted:

It's not a timer like the Garou stuff though.

yes, but like I said, we have a variable here, and that's Saitama. Do you really think it would have taken more than 40 seconds for one shot Mosquito Girl? Or Hammerhead in 8 seconds?

If Golden Sperm is vastly less durable than Homeless's AP, Homeless should let his perfect scenario continue as planned and casually one-shot Golden Sperm whenever convenient- ideally after Golden Sperm helps the trillions of remaining Black Sperm wipe out humanity for Homeless. That Homeless felt the need to get off his throne and get on Golden Sperm's good side requires him to respect Golden Sperm's power, something which doesn't make sense if Golden Sperm poses no threat to him.

In that case, I will pixel scale both orbs. The countless strikes doesn't effect Atomic's placement, since he was previously low 7-B because he sliced up Psykorochi's beam with countless strikes. Since they're functionally simultaneous and all part of the same move (the atomic slash), we're not going to divide the AP by the number of slashes.
How do you calculate the reaction speed of simultaneous attacks interception?

It probably included Saitama entering the battle field after chasing the mosquito.

Tbh that one is iffy since the only way it could be 42 seconds is if we include the Genos fight on top of it which isn't really Saitama Vs mosquito girl
hmmmmm. but the fight with genos lasted at least a minute I think, when you look at the chapter, so...

Back