• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll be real though, I doubt the ninjas are above dragon just high dragons. They're like Black Sperm where they just have 1 op quality that only above dragons can reasonably deal with.

Yeah, I would personally consider them high dragons as well, especially since I consider Flash to be at the bottom of the above dragon barrel.

I'll be real though, I doubt the ninjas are above dragon just high dragons. They're like Black Sperm where they just have 1 op quality that only above dragons can reasonably deal with.
They are on par with Flashy in speed, and they could harm them with their attacks making them scale to his durability.
Flashy took like 5 punches, while off guard and from behind, from PS and survived.
Pretty sure everything about them let’s them be above dragon tbh

They are on par with Flashy in speed,
🧢 Flashy blitzed them to death, they're on par with casual Flashy
and they could harm them with their attacks making them scale to his durability.
Harmed by String, no sold a A kick while they were in demon form (meaning he has to have been holding back), Kicked Flashy but he received no visible damage and Flashy was still holding back, Confirms he was sandbagging the whole fight just so he could get a double kill.
Flashy took like 5 punches, while off guard and from behind, from PS and survived.
Pretty sure everything about them let’s them be above dragon tbh
Just compare the visible damage Flashy received from PS compared to HF and GW, one made him spit blood while the other got no visible damage indications.

This isn't to say HF and GW aren't strong but they aren't on the same caliber of strength as above dragons lol.

Last edited:
Honestly if it weren't for the redraw making Orochi 5-C, Platinum Sperm probably would've been considered the new baseline/gatekeeper for Above Dragons.

PM got the most horrendous retcon nerf in anime history. the phoenix space is cool but everything else got nerfed. :(
7bc821ca9ddd4a6a9f491e9a6ce21fed

7nxkz76k38561.png

vCyoit3h.jpg

🧢 Flashy blitzed them to death, they're on par with casual Flashy
He only blitz them when they lost their ground, which sit their speed down to 0 and they didn’t have a chance to jump back again. They say this and it’s evident in them literally being capable of thinking during the timeframe they were frozen mid air. That isn’t a “blitz,” they just had lost their ground.
Harmed by String, no sold a A kick while they were in demon form (meaning he has to have been holding back), Kicked Flashy but he received no visible damage and Flashy was still holding back, Confirms he was sandbagging the whole fight just so he could get a double kill.
Flashy doesn’t us an outside power source for his durability or anything. Holding back his attack power doesn’t effect his durability at all. Him being harmed by that attack is just an outlier as there’s no way in hell he’s being harmed by a demon level thread.
Flashy did indeed say he wanted to end them at the same time because one of them could have escaped, but this wouldn’t have been a problem if he was capable of “blitz them to death” or one shot them with his normal abilities. He needed to use that ultimate attack, that’s why they asked why he saved it and didn’t use it from the start.
Just compare the visible damage Flashy received from PS compared to HF and GW, one made him spit blood while the other got no visible damage indications.
?
visually wise it’s just about the same amount of damage, with one of them (PS) attacking from behind while flashy couldn’t guard, yet flashy guarded their attacks. Just saying they didn’t damage flashy at all is just pure downplay.
This isn't to say HF and GW aren't strong but they aren't on the same caliber of strength as above dragons lol.
Yes they are.

Are disaster levels even based on speed?

I thought they were based solely on destructive power.

Speaking of Boros' ship. I just realized something funny. A suicide attack from Boros' ship would be the second strongest thing in the verse. Assuming it hit a planet at relativistic+ speed (93% speed of light to be exact) it would produce over 13 times baseline small planet level AP.

The Flashy Flash FTL statement is a mistranslation, though I can see the logic behind some FTL scaling in other places.
Then why are some dragon tiers saying “as a dragon level threat, he should be> X” in their speed ratings?
Tbh, I don't know. It's always seemed weird to me.

I get lifting strength if they're physical fighters.

Back