• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Disaster levels are based off how much damage a monster can cause over time, and what available heroes they can be stopped by in that time.

An immobile slug which would bust the planet if it is affected in any way would be a God level threat.

A sub-relativistic sponge who can’t even damage normal human children would be Below Wolf, just really, really annoying.

That’s after he sucked on some more water. Initially Iaian was fighting pretty fairly against him. I believe his only problem was not being capable of putting him down completely since he’s… water?
Iaian was avoiding not getting one shot tbf. The three of them. Its jet streams have an incredibly penetrating power.
I mean ripping him in half.
I think it is his base feat, but let us see what others think.

Iaian was avoiding not getting one shot tbf. The three of them. Its jet streams have an incredibly penetrating power.
But he did end up being hit. It just scrapping his arm a couple times isn’t gonna render him immobile. Pretty sure his entire arm got pulverized and he wasn’t too concerned by it.

It was almost two years ago. At that time I was a completely new user, and had no idea how the site works. So I made that change without a CRT. Now I think that BoS Genos should not scale to Post-Training Iaian in terms of speed.
Hypersonic BoS Genos downgrade let's go

I looked into it, and they're based on multiple factors, like difficulty of extermination and their destructive potential.

They can even lack certain factors like durability.

I don't see why being a Dragon level should mean that if a Demon level can lift a building, they have to be capable of the same feat in every circumstance.

It's entirely possible. But if it's not confirmed in the manga, we shouldn't go off speculation.

I looked into it, and they're based on multiple factors, like difficulty of extermination and their destructive potential.

I don't see why being a Dragon level should mean that if a Demon level can lift a building, they have to be capable of the same feat in every circumstance.

It's entirely possible. But if it's not confirmed in the manga, we shouldn't go off speculation.
If that's the case then I should point out we're gonna have to rewrite a lot of the scaling. Expect a lot of Unknown ratings probably

But he did end up being hit. It just scrapping his arm a couple times isn’t gonna render him immobile. Pretty sure his entire arm got pulverized and he wasn’t too concerned by it.
He gets one shot if he is hit in the chest or so. Like with Tongara, who protected Bushidrill from the jets, implying that Bushidrill would have been killed. And Bushidrill is comparable to Iaian according to this site.
Hypersonic BoS Genos downgrade let's go
Well, if we can't find a reason for him to scale to Iaian, then rip the High Hypersonic I guess. Perhaps we can back scaling?

I doubt that radish monster has Demon-level AP tbh. At least in the Monster Association, the rankings are decided by their destructive power only.

I doubt that radish monster has Demon-level AP tbh. At least in the Monster Association, the rankings are decided by their destructive power only.
Still, we don't really have enough info to say their speed/lifting strength always has to be greater.

ENW, for example, stands in direct contradiction to some of these notions since he's physically just water.

Why would we back scale?
Some scale to BoS Genos too. DSK and BoS Sonic could be downgraded if I'm not wrong.
Still, we don't really have enough info to say their speed/lifting strength always has to be greater.

ENW, for example, stands in direct contradiction to some of these notions since he's physically just water.
Sure, their AP is most likely greater is something I can agree with at least.

I thought we scale Genos to Iaian because Amai Mask seemingly allowed Genos to be S-class while he didn't do that to Iaian
It is Iaian after his training, so he should be faster. If this is acceptable, then we should do something with the current justification. Perhaps a possible rating? Given that Sweet Mask recognised Genos probably because of his justice and because he is strong too, but not necessarily speed.

I thought we scale Genos to Iaian because Amai Mask seemingly allowed Genos to be S-class while he didn't do that to Iaian
I'm pretty sure Sweet Mask did that because of popularity and stuff. Also didn't the hero association have something to do with it also?

@Qawsedf234 Can you explain this?
Depends on what you mean. Flash's name has multiple valid translations. But if you were keeping the pun/intention then you'd either using Flash-of-Light Flash or Shining Flash for a English translation.

If you mean the cover.... it's a cover. It's not useable for anything.

Also narratively there is a huge gap between S-class and lower class heroes besides a few certain expections. Even Iaian himself ackwnoledges the huge difference between S-class and himself.

The Flashy Flash FTL statement is a mistranslation
Oh, that's not the statement at issue. The FTL / In the nick of time thing comes from the Hero Perfection guide not from a manga cover. It also uses different kanji.

If Amai Mask thing and S-class scaling get rejected the next best thing is scaling Genos to Iaian by hero ratings. Genos' burst speed is rated higher

Back