• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Qwasedf has some more info on this.

Also, Flashy Flash's name (閃光のフラッシュ) has similar kanji to light. As do all his moves because they have flash in them.

This is why Light-Speed Fist is actually Flashy Fist.

The Flashy Flash FTL statement is a mistranslation, though I can see the logic behind some FTL scaling in other places.

Tbh, I don't know. It's always seemed weird to me.

I get lifting strength if they're physical fighters.
So should we remove that reasoning

Qwasedf has some more info on this.

Also, Flashy Flash's name (閃光のフラッシュ) has similar kanji to light. As do all his moves because they have flash in them.

This is why light-speed fist is actually flashy fist.
So the translation is faster than flashy..? In the context of this faster than light makes sense, as it’s stating he’s faster than something.

Faster than light has a different translation than what you got. It's 光よりも速いスピード.

I'll have to find the page itself because I have access to the raws.

Flash and light have similar translations.

I said I'm making one.

Faster than light has a different translation than what you got. It's 光よりも速いスピード.
I’m pretty sure the one I have gotten says faster than light. Wtf does “faster than flash even means”
I'll have to find the page itself because I have access to the raws.

Flash and light have similar translations.

I said I'm making one.
Sorry I read that as “make a thread”

I put it into DeepL, which is pretty widely known as trustworthy on this site and to many Japanese speakers I know, and it said:

Idk what to think abt this translation...

I put it into DeepL, which is pretty widely known as trustworthy on this site and to many Japanese speakers I know, and it said:

Idk what to think abt this translation...

速 means fast/ faster which is present in the text in flashy’s title page.
光の速さで​

The Kanji for light is also there.

What do you mean by 2 Low 7-Cs?

Do you mean the Hammerhead suits, because they're 8-A now?

The explanation was like faster than a flash or moves like a flash.

If you think about it, they kind of mean similar things.

What?
Iaian.
He blocked homeless smaller orbs, which are his normal orbs which could harm VFU.
He also parried attacks from ENW, who “as a dragon level threat, should be superior to bug god”

Iaian.
He blocked homeless smaller orbs, which are his normal orbs which could harm VFU.
He also parried attacks from ENW, who “as a dragon level threat, should be superior to bug god”
You mean Low 7-B then.

Even that's wrong, though. VFU is 7-B.

I think we dropped it because it's the dumbest scaling ever.

You mean Low 7-B.

Anyway, we don't scale those orbs, and he had AS' sword.
Why don’t we scale the orbs? Pretty sure atomic scales off of some orbs. Oh I forgot about it being Atomic’s sword. But then wouldn’t it still scale because it’s not like his arm was just ripped apart from the impact of the two and he still needs the physical power to overpower the orb.

The reasons I say they should scale to the orbs against VFU is because homeless was seriously trying to kill them here and was looking for the “right amount of power” finish them off with. Once he seen that this barrage of attacks didn’t work, he straight up used an orb that should be at least as strong as his high 7- A one.

Why don’t we scale the orbs? Pretty sure atomic scales off of some orbs. Oh I forgot about it being Atomic’s sword. But then wouldn’t it still scale because it’s not like his arm was just ripped apart from the impact of the two and he still needs the physical power to overpower the orb.

The reasons I say they should scale to the orbs against VFU is because homeless was seriously trying to kill them here and was looking for the “right amount of power” finish them off with. Once he seen that this barrage of attacks didn’t work, he straight up used an orb that should be at least as strong as his high 7- A one.
What about him parrying attacks from ENW with his own sword

Iaian and Spring Mustachio are established to be fodder to VFU or even FU. We shouldn't scale them to him.

I think it's more inconsistency in the power of smaller orbs. Also, wouldn't the sword take the impact?
Now let's see this scaling.

A smaller and weaker form of FU ripped Sweet Mask in half. Sweet Mask constantly blocks all of AS' disciples from becoming S-Class explicitly because he's powerful enough to do so.

VFU also matched Darkshine, who's stated on multiple occasions to be among the most powerful heroes in physical ability.

Then you have the fact that Iaian couldn't match 2 Demon level threats, whereas FU, let alone VFU, is a Dragon level and a Cadre.

Speaking of VFU, shouldn't the Gums feat be applied to that key.

Normal Fuhrer could severely damage Gums anyway, so it's not a massive change.

You mean when he made Gums head explode? It should be noted that Bang could have redirected the punch and doubled its power.

I think it's more inconsistency in the power of smaller orbs. Also, wouldn't the sword take the impact?

Now let's see this scaling.

A smaller and weaker form of FU ripped Sweet Mask in half. Sweet Mask constantly blocks all of AS' disciples from becoming S-Class explicitly because he's powerful enough to do so.

VFU also matched Darkshine, who's stated on multiple occasions to be among the most powerful heroes in physical ability.

Then you have the fact that Iaian couldn't match 2 Demon level threats, whereas FU, let alone VFU, is a Dragon level and a Cadre.
So scaling to FVU is a no no.
What about scaling to ENW.
Yes, his sword would take the impact at first, but for him to not have his own ripped off/ push the water beam an opposite direction, he would have to produce and opposite force capable of nullifying the force of the water beam. Otherwise he would just be low back.
We also see that he is wounded, though not severely, from ENW attacks once CE finds them, implying he did take ENW attacks without just straight up being pulverized like CE leg.

ENW was about to kill Iaian and possibly Atomic Samurai too, who is vastly superior to him. So I'm iffy about Iaian scaling to any cadres tbh.

ENW was about to kill Iaian and possibly Atomic Samurai too, who is vastly superior to him. So I'm iffy about Iaian scaling to any cadres tbh.
That’s after he sucked on some more water. Initially Iaian was fighting pretty fairly against him. I believe his only problem was not being capable of putting him down completely since he’s… water?

Iaian wouldn't scale fully. He only diverts them slightly off course. But, he'd definitely need more strength than he has now for that.
You mean when he made Gums head explode? It should be noted that Bang could have redirected the punch and doubled its power.
I mean ripping him in half.

As for doubling his power, that's still debatable. And Fuhrer's own diverted attack did relatively little damage.

Back