• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spiral Cannon should be different from normal Incineration Cannon. Murata once says that Post Super Fight Genos can only damage Senior Centipede with his upgraded attacks, which are presumably referring to the Spiral Set. It implies he can't damage the centipede with Machine Gun Blow.

And about 2.23× Earth sized OPM world. I was excited at first but now I am worried that Orochi calc will be called an outlier. If my calculation is correct then all ends of calc go up by 55 times. But if it gets accepted then Saitama might upscale to 5-B

Like I said, you'd have to account for the fact that it's going to look larger than its actual size due to the curvature of the Earth.

I did another calc and used a page from meteor chapter assuming over 35 minutes distance and got ~2× Earth. But it is unknown how much time over 35 minutes is left. In this panel , there is still over 35 minutes and if we use the lowest end for meteor speed Earth would still end up being among giant planets

Last edited:
Because it was incorrectly calculated, which even the creator admitted.
Alright, so if it was properly recalculated it should be usable correct?
The problem with this is that objects on the other side of the planet will appear much larger than they actually are compared to the equator.
So how should i go with calcing this? Because if it’s appearing larger then that makes this a low end and the planet would upscale higher than the calc says.
Also, I got a way higher value for Boros' ship by using the maze image, and that was just a single square section.
Oh well if there’s a blog could you link it to me?
The fragments exist because he stopped most of the momentum. Even Genos stated that most of its force was nullified by Saitama.
Well as Genos says, he stop most of the meteors energy and even says it’s shockwave was “greatly diminished.” So we could come to some agreement scaling Saitama’s punch to at least 50% of the meteor which would then scale to Gouketsu

Last edited:
Murata and ONE supervised the anime. But I guess those facts get thrown out the window if it means upgrades can happen.
Since when was this argument used to make an anime canon? Lol. That has never been accepted. I remember just a little over a month ago you were complaining because we wanted to use anime version of Cassie vs Tomura to see if she reacted to that laser

This should still work because if it’s appearing larger than what it really is, then that means compared to the planet’s diameter it would be even smaller making the planet even larger than I have listed. But unfortunately I don’t think there’s any way to find it’s true size so we should stick with this as a low end.

Already so if it was properly recalculated it should be usually correct?
Maybe.
So how should i go with calcing this? Because if it’s appearing larger then that makes this a low end and the planet would upscale.
Not sure, sorry.

Maybe I could do something with angle-sizing.
Oh well if there’s a blog could you link it to me?
I'm planning to make it today, or maybe not too far from now along with some other OPM calcs.

So far, I've found enough to get nearly 30 km.
Well as Genos says, he stop most of the meteors energy and even says it’s shockwave was “greatly diminished.” So we could come to some agreement scaling Saitama’s punch to at least 50% of the meteor which would then scale to Gouketsu
I think it's more Genos' statements not putting him directly on par with Saitama (he says his strength is a 'little like Saitama', and Saitama + S-Class would be needed to beat him as safely as possible), but I might be wrong.
This should still work because if it’s appearing larger than what it really is, then that means compared to the planet’s diameter it would be even smaller making the planet even larger than I have listed. But unfortunately I don’t think there’s any way to find it’s true size so we should stick with this as a low end.
It's the object itself being warped due to curvature, not the equator or anything around it.

Like I said, a spherical map will make continents look larger relative to the planet, while flat maps are a truer representation in terms of size.

This effect happens with cylinders, spheres and spheroids.

Why only for that? Spiral Incineration Cannon is mentioned in current justification of low 7-B Genos. Also, I thought only Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon is treated seperately since it is akin to final move. It wouldn't make sense if Genos' all stats scale to Jet Drive Arrow but not to Spiral Incineration Cannon
We are not scaling Post Super fight Genos to a high dragon level monster

It's the object itself being warped due to curvature, not the equator or anything around it.

It happens with cylinders, spheres and spheroids.
I may not be fully understanding this bc I see it was the culvature is warping it as you say, bending it and making it appear to be larger correct? If this is the case then the blast that I calced appears to be larger than it truly is making this calc more of a low end than an inaccurate, unusable one.

Y’all mfs can call me annoying but y’all can’t say I didn’t try to help with y’all scaling even after y’all got me banned for 31 days

For starters his feats are stronger, the scale of energy he absorbed was astronomical, Nyan was inferior to PPP, yet DK barely beat him and even said if it wasn’t for him studying him before hand he probably wouldn’t have won.

For obvious reasons fused booby girl is stronger.
His feats aren't stronger at all. In fact DK's strongest feat is the explosion he did in Golden form. He said he was going to borrow a little bit from the source of the city. That's unquantifiable.

Nyan wasn't inferior to PPP, he just had trauma with certain humans. Nyan nearly killed PPP by passing casually.

His feats aren't stronger at all. In fact DK's strongest feat is the explosion he did in Golden form. He said he was going to borrow a little bit from the source of the city. That's unquantifiable.
Apparently that giant fireball, not the entire explosion, which is likely city block at max, is higher than him being capable of keeping up with and harming jet fused booby girl, who upscales Genos, scales to AtoMic Samurai, etc.

Nyan wasn't inferior to PPP, he just had trauma with certain humans. Nyan nearly killed PPP by passing casually.
He didn’t “nearly kill” Ppp literally tanked it and instantly recovered from it, then Nyan got scared and ran away for god knows how long. Just like when he fought Saitama. If he truly could’ve dispatched him he would have done so instead of constantly running away.

Nyan is one of the weaker Cadres for those reasons alone. I’m pretty sure I can work up some better argument but I just don’t feel like it bc my back feels like shit

Apparently that giant fireball, not the entire explosion, which is likely city block at max, is higher than him being capable of keeping up with and harming jet fused booby girl, who upscales Genos, scales to AtoMic Samurai, etc.
What if it upscales Genos? And she doesn't scale to AS. She was literally cut in half with BAS.

He didn’t “nearly kill” Ppp literally tanked it and instantly recovered from it, then Nyan got scared and ran away for god knows how long. Just like when he fought Saitama. If he truly could’ve dispatched him he would have done so instead of constantly running away.
PPP was literally with his eyes in blank and massive blood, he only recovered thanks to awakening his protection. I already mention Nyan just ran away because of his trauma. Besides, PPP scales to Psykorochi, who is relative to Drive Knight.

What if it upscales Genos? And she doesn't scale to AS. She was literally cut in half with BAS.

PPP was literally with his eyes in blank and massive blood, he only recovered thanks to awakening his protection. I already mention Nyan just ran away because of his trauma. Besides, PPP scales to Psykorochi, who is relative to Drive Knight.
Puri’s eyes were blank due to his boyfriend’s sweater being destroyed. He didn’t nearly die. He passed out from shock at the destruction of the sweater.

Do you think Orochi and Psykos’ fusion will be redrawn? I’m a little confused on the timeline due to all the redraws. Saitama kills Orochi, Orochi dies on the God mural, Orochi turns into goo (and a giant centipede), and then meets up with Psykos? But he’s mostly goo when he meets with Psykos, not a giant centipede tail. So confusing.

Do you think Orochi and Psykos’ fusion will be redrawn? I’m a little confused on the timeline due to all the redraws. Saitama kills Orochi, Orochi dies on the God mural, Orochi turns into goo (and a giant centipede), and then meets up with Psykos? But he’s mostly goo when he meets with Psykos, not a giant centipede tail. So confusing.
Becuase the centipede tail is after Tatsumaki drills Orochi into the altar for the second time.

It makes more sense to say his eyes were blank, albeit only for a moment, is because of the injury. That was quite a serious wound there.

It’s only a flesh wound. He was more worried about the sweater, which is why he talks about the sweater, and not the damage. He didn’t even fall over, he caught himself before he passed out.

If his guts were hanging out it’d be a different story. But just some blood which stopped a page later.

She upscales Genos, who at the bare minimum have feats scaling to city level, which is far higher than Drive Knight’s feat of creating a massive fireball, which is city block at max.
If this guy’s best feat is city block, then he absorbs some energy and gets city level scaling, then something is obviously up.
She was not cut in half by the attack, as we see later. When PPP and Darkshine attacked her, she as still whole, and she forcibly left Orochi’s heart right before Bang and Bomb jumped up and attacked him.
That was literally them hyping the scene up, we later see that the damage he took wasn’t even major and he instantly recovered, lol.
If Nyan knew this guy was gonna constantly chase him, he would have dispatched him to save himself the trouble. I don’t see why he wouldn’t.
PPP doesn’t scale to Fused jet booby girl at all, he scales to a weakened one who was just slammed by Drive Knight and Atomic, who hit her with countless slashes. Not only that, but he was using like 5 different power up’s that doesn’t scale to his normal powers, including vibration style which attacks with vibrations which ignore durability iirc.

Apparently atomic scales to fused jet booby girl when he literally attacked so many time in a single instant that it looked like 1 attack and failed to cut her in half, all whole Drive Knight was wacking her
Lt8u4Zc.jpg

gQBxjhs.jpg

Last edited:

His first thought is about the sweater, and not his own injury. He was damaged but clearly not to a lethal extent. Surface wounds.

Anime characters just have a lot of blood.

Why cant both be true tho, puripuri is just a goofy *****, also he was falling over about to hit the ground then evolved why would he fall over with white eyes if he wasn't losing consciousness

Why cant both be true tho, puripuri is just a goofy *****, also he was falling over about to hit the ground then evolved why would he fall over with white eyes if he wasn't losing consciousness
Saitama had white eyes after being punched in the back off the head, while off guard, with a surprised face, and we had a narrative statement saying he took damage…. And I got called crazy

Back