• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We don't know if ENW merged with literally the entire ocean tbf. We just see that it is massively bigger than it was before. If it's literally the entire ocean now, the only guy that'd be able to stop it is Saitama, and even then it should still kill humanity no matter what Saitama does. Not to mention that's 100% irrefutably a God level threat, and it wouldn't fit narratively for ENW to be one, because that threat level is clearly being saved for something later on (probably God, which is fitting due to having the same name as the threat level). I really doubt it's the entire ocean, I think it has a range to how much water it can control.

We don't know if ENW merged with literally the entire ocean tbf. We just see that it is massively bigger than it was before. If it's literally the entire ocean now, the only guy that'd be able to stop it is Saitama, and even then it should still kill humanity no matter what Saitama does. Not to mention that's 100% irrefutably a God level threat, and it wouldn't fit narratively for ENW to be one, because that threat level is clearly being saved for something later on (probably God, which is fitting due to having the same name as the threat level). I really doubt it's the entire ocean, I think it has a range to how much water it can control.
U say it doesn’t fit him narratively to be a god level threat or maybe he’s not a god level threat to begin with

Child Emp said if ENW got to the ocean it’s basically wraps. So I’m assuming some sort of hax will have to be introduced. Unless Saitama has a serious series serious inflatable move.

The OPM version of Earth is still the Earth, but a fictional future version of it. The ocean covers almost 71% of the Earth's surface, and the amount of water there is absolutely dwarfs the amount of landmass that exists. ENO would be able to cover the OPM supercontinent in seconds or minutes and kill every human on Earth aside from maybe Saitama. Hell, even if Saitama destroyed ENW, or at least enough to kill the actual entity but not destroy all the water, the resulting tsunami's would probably still kill humanity. I just don't see how it's possible. I think Child Emperor and Iaian were simply wrong, but that ENW will still be one of the most dangerous Monster's to ever be introduced.

The OPM version of Earth is still the Earth, but a fictional future version of it. The ocean covers almost 71% of the Earth's surface, and the amount of water there is absolutely dwarfs the amount of landmass that exists. ENO would be able to cover the OPM supercontinent in seconds or minutes and kill every human on Earth aside from maybe Saitama. Hell, even if Saitama destroyed ENW, or at least enough to kill the actual entity but not destroy all the water, the resulting tsunami's would probably still kill humanity. I just don't see how it's possible. I think Child Emperor and Iaian were simply wrong, but that ENW will still be one of the most dangerous Monster's to ever be introduced.
I mean I get your point but I still gotta stick with some bs plot armor ENW nerf although i believe ENW can contain all of earths water.

I think God will be the only really haxed character. I speculate some sort of limited death hax, power nullification, and a degree of reality warping. A highballed God (in my speculative version of him) could be a more mid-range reality warper (mid-range on a fictional scale I mean, so stuff like time, space, and conceptual manipulation) with death hax, mind hax, and more.

I mean I get your point but I still gotta stick with some bs plot armor ENW nerf although i believe ENW can contain all of earths water.
Well there's also the fact that what we saw at the end of the chapter could very well be ENW's final form itself, and that's nowhere near even a tenth, or even a hundredth of the ocean's mass.

Imagine if God is ONE himself and OPM cosmology goes 1-A somehow.

PogU.png

Well there's also the fact that what we saw at the end of the chapter could very well be ENW's final form itself, and that's nowhere near even a tenth, or even a hundredth of the ocean's mass.
I mean it very well could be but I mean he got much bigger and I reckon he’ll continue getting bigger

Not to mention that's 100% irrefutably a God level threat, and it wouldn't fit narratively for ENW to be one, because that threat level is clearly being saved for something later on (probably God, which is fitting due to having the same name as the threat level). I really doubt it's the entire ocean, I think it has a range to how much water it can control.
He won't be a God Level threat. He will just be high high high high high high high high high dragon level threat

I also see that Gouketsu’s cloud feat was removed, why?
Because it was incorrectly calculated, which even the creator admitted.

The problem with this is that objects on the other side of the planet will appear much larger than they actually are compared to the equator.

This is why we use flat maps IRL.

Also, I got a way higher value for Boros' ship by using the maze image, and that was just a single square section.
Link me ig, huh? Saitama jumped into it, punched it, stopped it’s momentum and caused it to fragment apart and release some of its energy into the air (we see an explosion from space) then it’s fragments just slammed into the ground
The fragments exist because he stopped most of the momentum. Even Genos stated that most of its force was nullified by Saitama.

Last edited:
Murata and ONE supervised the anime.
Supervision doesn't mean it's 1:1. They supervised the G4 fight as well, but it's extremely different from the manga.
But I guess those facts get thrown out the window if it means upgrades can happen.
What facts, tbh? They're not the directors, producers, writers, animators, etc. They just have a certain amount of influence over the series.

“Canon for me but not for thee” in full force, today.

Anime is allowed when it isn’t contradicted by the manga. Yet here we have something that isn’t contradicted by the manga not being allowed in favour for fan made pixel calcs.

Again, I guess word of god only matters if it leads to upgrades.

The operating word is isn't contradicted.

If there's a panel where Boros' ship, which is very consistently drawn, is 20 km long, then the anime value is contradicted.

Also, we don't use the anime if it's not contradicted in literally every instance. If that were the case, half our calcs would be from the anime versions of the scenes.

Would this be enough for Genos to get likely higher? In a way, Bomb acknowledges Genos' firepower. If there was a 30 times gap as the current calcs suggest then it wouldn't matter whether Genos can damage EC or not.

Though I'm not sure how I feel about making the planet 2x bigger than Earth. Is that really acceptable?

Why only for that? Spiral Incineration Cannon is mentioned in current justification of low 7-B Genos. Also, I thought only Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon is treated seperately since it is akin to final move. It wouldn't make sense if Genos' all stats scale to Jet Drive Arrow but not to Spiral Incineration Cannon

Why only for that? Spiral Incineration Cannon is mentioned in current justification of low 7-B Genos.
I forgot about that.
Also, I thought only Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon is treated seperately since it is akin to final move. It wouldn't make sense if Genos' all stats scale to Jet Drive Arrow but not to Spiral Incarnation Cannon
The JDA is a kick boosted by a thruster. The Spiral Incineration Cannon is all the firepower on both of Genos' arms.

Back