• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I read it. I said it just in case if that get rejected as well
It won’t, there’s nothing wrong with it.
In a shot of Tatsumaki stopping them we see a bullet far off into the distance and I measured that using a buildings window. I got it to like 40m+ despite it being nowhere close to the building

Just use a shockwave then, we know the attack sent a shockwave that traverse that area so let’s move with that
i think the issue was that those shockwaves were from multiples punches rather than one and that would bring down the calc severely.
supposedly

i think the issue was that those shockwaves were from multiples punches rather than one and that would bring down the calc severely.
supposedly
From multiple punches? Where does this come from? We see a single effect and it says “bang” then we see that the clouds were being tinkled n stuff.
We also get a Bonus page with Gouketsu kicking towards Saitama which may have been the attack that parted the clouds

From multiple punches? Where does this come from? We see a single effect and it says “bang” then we see that the clouds were being tinkled n stuff.
We also get a Bonus page with Gouketsu kicking towards Saitama which may have been the attack that parted the clouds
yeah im for the og calc, it was also argued from suiryus pov when he talks about a sound(punch) and they were arguing whether suiryu was speaking about that one punch in that moment or blah blah blah...

Last edited:
more or less 50 page chapter that'll be out in a week with a colored page.
predictions?
ENW tier 6 feat hopefully and garou one shotting something or anything🙏

And technically, Gouketsu doesn’t scale to the meteor, considering that he’s not a 6-C

Since it was gonna produce an explosion capable of engulfing city Z at least, and my calc of the OPM planet being line 2.26x larger than ours, the meteor could reach like high 6-A

…? Saitama literally overpowered the meteor, lol
I think you can look at the CRT from the changes (it should be linked in the changes I'm pretty sure), it doesn't fully scale because the meteor still hit and Genos said Saitama stopped most of its force or something like that

Nvm it's not linked, I'll have to find the thing

I think you can look at the CRT from the changes (it should be linked in the changes I'm pretty sure), it doesn't fully scale because the meteor still hit and Genos said Saitama stopped most of its force or something like that
Link me ig, huh? Saitama jumped into it, punched it, stopped it’s momentum and caused it to fragment apart and release some of its energy into the air (we see an explosion from space) then it’s fragments just slammed into the ground

Back