• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blocked attacks from both PS and Garou, the first one being massively stronger than GS who made Darkshine bleed and left him unconscious, the second one being massively stronger than Spiral Garou, who was an equal to Darkshine in AP.
I will call this outlier.

That's it. That's what I'm talking about. The instructions from the databooks in the OPM and, in general, the instructions from there should be ignored, because he is not accurate and can lie to exceed the authority of the heroes, just as Van does not know how to indicate the exact scale, and the same Stinger will clearly beat dozens of Mike Tysons.
The databook has info about the boros fight and other things that the hero association explicitly do not know.

People seem to underestimate the difference between MHS+ and Relativistic+, even 10 Tatsumakis wouldn't keep up with him, they can't protect each other if none of them is even close to be able to see, react or attack MB Boros

The problem for Boros, however, is that he doesn't start with MB, and Tats being in character would crush him before he uses

1 Tats may be enough

The year is 2042. Tatsumaki is now small-universal level with massively FTL speed.

Reddit still makes “Mob vs Tatsumaki” match-ups, even when Mob has no new feats due to his series’ conclusion.

The rock Saitama threw was from Boros' ship, not a normal rock
So it can withstand FTL speed without vaporising? So what was the entire point of Murata’s statement?? The statement now means nothing. But people will use it because it can be used to wank characters who otherwise are not impressive in the slightest.

And he ain’t even the writer nor creator nor “powerscale overseer”. He didn’t even create Geryuganshoop or redraw an epic battle with amazing feats, he literally just redid the webcomic and didn’t add his own spin.

But hey, VS battles wiki and Boros, so of course the statement will always be allowed no matter what. Even when the series itself portrays nothing even close to that statement.

Can someone tell me how deadly radiation in van allen radiation belt is compared to radiation on the moon?
I can't make much of a comparison since I'm not particularly knowledgeable about such matters but according to the Wikipedia article for Van Allen radiations belts the radiation from them is deadly if a human is exposed to them for an extended period of time which is similar to how we treat Saitama's short stay on the moon which has ionizing radiation from the sun and cosmic rays.

How strong is current Tatsumaki (before she was knocked out, so, Fuhrer Ugly and Black Sperm fight) compared to the Tatsumaki who lifted the Tower Spear?

Comparing Saitama’s durability to rocks. Lol.

The point is: Murata says Tatsumaki can’t throw rocks fast due to friction, they’d burn up. But suddenly Saitama, who is not a psychic, throws a rock at “ftl” speed and it doesn’t burn up? Lol. Totally fair and not illogical at all.

I guess we ignore Murata statements when they don’t fit the narrative ig.

I guess Tatsumaki has better throwing speed than Saitama.
No, the statement about rocks actually applies to every object in OPM, because ONE stated exactly the same about Boros. His aura allowed him to go almost at the speed of light due to ignoring friction. Given that small planet level beings like Boros are under this same law, it is clear it's not only about rocks.
Saitama is Saitama, and has a statement of SoL attacks being nothing to him. Not to mention some characters in OPM have the ability to envelop themselves in the same aura Boros and Geryuganshoop used to travel at such speeds. Flashy Flash, the ninjas, Platinum Sperm and Garou have also shown that.
Murata routinely says he needs to ASK /ONE/ about these sorts of powerscaling things, because ONE is the creator and the writer.
In Geryu's case it was only the balck hole thing, not the SoL statement. Besides, we don't treat it as a solid rating, but with a possibly.

He changed their strength by ONE’S ALLOWANCE, AND the entire fight was changed. You can’t compare that to a basically identical fight with Geryuganshoop.
No, ONE didn't intervene in that decision. It was a fan who pointed out a scaling issue and Murata just changed it on stream.
ONE is the creator and writer, not Murata. He is the artist for the manga.
I already mentioned it, ONE gave Murata freedom over some aspects of the story, who are you to deny it?

Yall called me crazy when I said Gouketsu should scale to the meteor via the Genos statement. **** you guys
The_Return_of_the_King_Banner.png

Anyways, for the ones who care, I ended up calcing Boros' ship at 96km in length ( which hasn't gained any recognition ), which can then be used to calc Boros' CSRC which was seen on the Earth's surface. Using that I can calc their planet's size which I ended up getting at 2.26x our Earth's size (diameter)

Anyways, for the ones who care, I ended up calcing Boros' ship at 96km in length ( which hasn't gained any recognition ), which can then be used to calc Boros' CSRC which was seen on the Earth's surface. Using that I can calc their planet's size which I ended up getting at 2.26x our Earth's size (diameter)
Awesome, if you haven't already, you should make a blog and if you want to, post it here

If that’s right that would inflate a lot of feats right?👨‍🦲🤞

If both size related calcs are true then nearly all of top tier feats alongside some others need to be recalced:

Durability of Hero Association HQ

Lord Boros' Ship AP

Impact Energy with Boros' Ship

Psykos' God Blast

Saitama's Serious Punch

Orochi breaks the Earth's core

Psykos-Orochi Fusion energy beams' speed

+

Probably most of lifting strength calcs since gravity is much higher (I think over 8 times) No wonder why OPM people are superhumans.

Last edited:
If both size related calcs are true then nearly all of top tier feats alongside some others need to be recalced:

Durability of Hero Association HQ

Lord Boros' Ship AP

Impact Energy with Boros' Ship

Psykos' God Blast

Saitama's Serious Punch

Orochi breaks the Earth's core

Psykos-Orochi Fusion energy beams' speed

+

Probably most of lifting strength calcs since gravity is much higher (I think over 8 times) No wonder why OPM people are superhumans.
That'll be a blessing, wall level kid saitama🐡

Back