• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Changes. This means that a S-class hero has an impact force higher than several tons (Human Peak).
Exactly. It's higher. It's not a limit of any kind.

Plus, TTM, who's one of the weaker S-Class, can throw a boulder twice as large as himself into the air with one arm.

You can't tell me the S-Class are barely above peak human in the webcomic.

Hell, even the fodder level Hammerhead Suits are frequently portrayed as being far inferior to Demon levels and on par with the strongest A-Class, despite being able to knock down buildings.

I don't uderstand how you came to the conclusion that it was because "Boros gets special treatment" that he scales to Possibly FTL.

Boros watched Saitama and Geryu's fight. He saw Gery use Rel+ rocks, and Saitama call it a joke and then counter with a FTL rock. Boros proceeded to fight Saitama, and gain his acknowledgement, and even further surprise him with speed.
“then counter with a FTL rock”

I thought rocks can’t go fast in OPM verse due to friction? That’s what Murata said. How’d he throw a rock at FTL??

orangutan_1f9a7.png

you asked the question you made, and i don't get the question. Please rephrase it or at least say it in your language so i can translate it via deepl or sth
I just made up this example, not predicting feats. I mean, would Boros scale to Garou if Garou performed feats above the level of a small planet or the level of Boros, but Saitama would be disappointed? And then Garou will hit the hardest and Saitama will say, "It was really strong punch. I wish I felt anything. But you're pretty strong."

Exactly. It's higher. It's not a limit of any kind.

Plus, TTM, who's one of the weaker S-Class, can throw a boulder twice as large as himself into the air with one arm.

You can't tell me the S-Class are barely above peak human in the webcomic.

Hell, even the fodder level Hammerhead Suits are frequently portrayed as being far inferior to Demon levels and on par with the strongest A-Class, despite being able to knock down buildings.
That's it. That's what I'm talking about. The instructions from the databooks in the OPM and, in general, the instructions from there should be ignored, because he is not accurate and can lie to exceed the authority of the heroes, just as Van does not know how to indicate the exact scale, and the same Stinger will clearly beat dozens of Mike Tysons.

Yes. After dozens of years, the ship began to shake from the impacts, I would have been scared, because no one previously could do anything to the ship. But how was I to know that there were holes in the ship? I would not see them.

And all because they were not. I'm just a dumb alien who panics over trifles.
Here

Murata’s “lightspeed rocks” being taken as canon is still silly. He isn’t the writer. He even said he needed to ASK ONE how strong Geryuganshoop is, because ONE determines these things, not Murata.
That was only on the black hole thing. Besides, ONE gave Murata free reign over abilities and power of some characters. He even changed the strength of Bang, Bomb, Metal Bat and Elder Centipede on stream.

The Databook is being conducted on behalf of the Hero Association. It also says that DarkSHINE is the strongest hero physically (Flash says hello to you), Atomic Samurai is able to cut atoms, Beefcake's impact force is 100 tons, and much more. We should absolutely ignore this. They just want to increase the character's credibility.
Yeah, as well as the fact that they say Atomic Samurai is the strongest swordsman in base, when FF is a swordsman as well.
I thik we can use what is not contradicted, tho.

Well, I think Atomic Samurai actually has better swordsmanship skills. Flash is more about ninjutsu and speed. Unlike AS, he is also a skilled h2h combatant as well.

Flash being physically stronger and much more durable than Darkshine is something that is heavily debatable.
Blocked attacks from both PS and Garou, the first one being massively stronger than GS who made Darkshine bleed and left him unconscious, the second one being massively stronger than Spiral Garou, who was an equal to Darkshine in AP. FF is physically stronger as strange as it seems.

“then counter with a FTL rock”

I thought rocks can’t go fast in OPM verse due to friction? That’s what Murata said. How’d he throw a rock at FTL??
By that logic Saitama wouldn't be faster than light and he would have been caught by Geryu's attack, because his arm can't go fast due to friction. The same happens with your beloved Flash, Orochi, and your worst nightmare Boros.

Well, I think Atomic Samurai actually has better swordsmanship skills. Flash is more about ninjutsu and speed. Unlike AS, he is also a skilled h2h combatant as well.
Doesn't change the fact that Flash uses a sword, and is better with Instakill than without it. Skills don't count as much here since the statement specifies "strength", meaning power or destructive capacity likely.

By that logic Saitama wouldn't be faster than light and he would have been caught by Geryu's attack, because his arm can't go fast due to friction. The same happens with your beloved Flash, Orochi, and your worst nightmare Boros.
Comparing Saitama’s durability to rocks. Lol.

The point is: Murata says Tatsumaki can’t throw rocks fast due to friction, they’d burn up. But suddenly Saitama, who is not a psychic, throws a rock at “ftl” speed and it doesn’t burn up? Lol. Totally fair and not illogical at all.

I guess we ignore Murata statements when they don’t fit the narrative ig.

I guess Tatsumaki has better throwing speed than Saitama.

That was only on the black hole thing. Besides, ONE gave Murata free reign over abilities and power of some characters. He even changed the strength of Bang, Bomb, Metal Bat and Elder Centipede on stream.
Murata routinely says he needs to ASK /ONE/ about these sorts of powerscaling things, because ONE is the creator and the writer.

He changed their strength by ONE’S ALLOWANCE, AND the entire fight was changed. You can’t compare that to a basically identical fight with Geryuganshoop.

ONE is the creator and writer, not Murata. He is the artist for the manga.

Saitama should have radiation resistance, Nuclear weapons exist in OPM world (obviously) and if the government nuke him for some reason there's no way the radiation will affect him

Anyways Saitama does deserve resistance to space radiation and extreme colds cause he was completely fine after the moon ordeal

Anyways Saitama does deserve resistance to space radiation and extreme colds cause he was completely fine after the moon ordeal
Don't know about space radiation but you no longer resist extreme colds by surviving in space unfortunately. Though Saitama already has resistance to freezing so there's that.

Unfortunately, Saitama was only there for less than a minute. People tried to give him that resistance before and it was said he would need to stay there for at least a few minutes to get a minor resistance.

Yeah, I recall making a thread to give him that resistance and I was told that Saitama wasn't out in space long enough for him to get the resistance.

Boros uses Csrc and kills unlimited. None can survive without an atmosphere.
Unless they all keep above him and bait him into shooting into outerspace.

Also I’m pretty sure 10 Tatsumaki’s stacking their barriers could block Collapsing Star by this site’s stats for them.

Unless they all keep above him and bait him into shooting into outerspace.

Also I’m pretty sure 10 Tatsumaki’s stacking their barriers could block Collapsing Star by this site’s stats for them.
They wouldn't know about the technique. And who says they're fast enough to react to it?

Ok, could you please tell me then what would happen if they launch a nuclear warhead at Saitama
he'd lose his clothes first. He'd tank the explosion but it is not known what would happen if he got hit with a deadly dose of radiation.
He can't survive without air which is a common human weakness, meaning that he could also potentially die from radiation.

The most true answer to your question, however, is that Saitama will jump, grab the nuke and launch it deep into space in one fell swoop.

Back