• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm confused as well. Did Tatsumaki really damage the ship with concrete? The same ship that has Continent level durability.

Did she enhance their toughness with telekinesis?

“Murata stated light speed attacks (referring to Geryuganshoop's) are nothing in Saitama's eyes.”

This is irrelevant. Boros doesn’t know how good Saitama’s reaction time is. All Boros saw was Saitama tanking an attack without dodging, then throwing a rock back.
He still caught said rock, and there is a calc that puts Saitama's speed several times above the SoL by the sole movement of catching it. Boros knows this.

In fact, everything is quite simple.

ONE said that Boros' agents, even if they were guided, could not defeat Orochi. I thinf its because he was too strong physically and too durable.

These attacks just won't pierce his body, he doesn't need to react.

In Boros's case, he saw how Saitama was able not only to withstand the stones, but also to react to them. Nor was he surprised or afraid that Saitama would simply win because of his speed. Moreover, Saitama was a little surprised by the speed of Boros' dash, in the same arch he was not surprised by the speed of the stones.

In the case of Flash, he could assess his speed as good for a HUMAN, yet he saw only strong monsters, and because of training he saw quite a few strong people.

Do you really believe that being stronger physically - his strength on the rise is SO much less? Obviously, he would have been able to overcome telekinesis in the plot. In a good way, his physical strength should be raised to the level of Tatsumaki. How can someone whose blows have the power to destroy a small planet - can't even lift a thing with a mass like a hill?

Let me give you an example: Do you know at least one character who can destroy a city with a blow, but if you put a truck on it— he will not be able to lift it? Considering that his strike force is purely his physical strength, without unnecessary magical enhancements, like the iron fist from Marvel.

The difference between the force of impact and lifting is always not colossal, except for some exceptions, such as speedsters (Boros is proportionally strong, his physical strength is huge not because of speed), those whose strength increases from other influences, and so on. People like Saitama can always throw the moon if his impact force is at the level of the planet.
That's why I specifically said if we go by ratings of the wiki. I know that his lifting strength should be much more than that

I don't see any holes in the ship after throwing buildings. The ship's workers were just panicking in vain, and the ship was absolutely fine.
She did damage it. There are several scans in which the attacks have pierced through it. Besides, why would the crew memebers be concerned at all if there was no damage?

In the case of Flash, he could assess his speed as good for a HUMAN, yet he saw only strong monsters, and because of training he saw quite a few strong people.
I agree with everything you've said, but there is no indication Saitama separates monsters and humans when complimenting them. He talks objectively and that's it. I think FF should be above Geryuganshoop.

And Orochi could be both ways tbh.

She did damage it. There are several scans in which the attacks have pierced through it. Besides, why would the crew memebers be concerned at all if there was no damage?
Yes. After dozens of years, the ship began to shake from the impacts, I would have been scared, because no one previously could do anything to the ship. But how was I to know that there were holes in the ship? I would not see them.

And all because they were not. I'm just a dumb alien who panics over trifles.

y9Yatkky0gQ.jpg

Yes, the ship absolutely does not care.

Murata’s “lightspeed rocks” being taken as canon is still silly. He isn’t the writer. He even said he needed to ASK ONE how strong Geryuganshoop is, because ONE determines these things, not Murata.

All Murata did was explain why he draws things a certain way due to his own artistic headcanon. It’s not a concrete powerscaling statement.

Ok.... No, that doesn't make sense. That art is not made by a human, don't care a machine made that.
If Murata wanted to show the holes in the ship, he would draw them noticeable. Why would he hint that there are holes in the ship, but not specifically emphasize it? On the contrary, he always paints the ship as a whole.

Wdym is abbreviation for "What do you mean"
Now, I forgot the question.

Btw can Tatsumaki has something like relativistic+ attack speed in vacuum/space? Murata said she can't attack that fast not because she isn't capable of that just because friction would melt rocks. But there is no friction in vacuum/space

Databook says she caused "massive damage" to the ship with buildings.
IMG_20210817_070837.jpg
The Databook is being conducted on behalf of the Hero Association. It also says that DarkSHINE is the strongest hero physically (Flash says hello to you), Atomic Samurai is able to cut atoms, Beefcake's impact force is 100 tons, and much more. We should absolutely ignore this. They just want to increase the character's credibility.

The manga showed us that the ship was not damaged at all.

Saitama’s normal punches and kicking a shell back at it didn’t have visible damage, either. So Tatsumaki’s damage not showing isn’t really a good indicator of anything.

Murata’s “lightspeed rocks” being taken as canon is still silly. He isn’t the writer. He even said he needed to ASK ONE how strong Geryuganshoop is, because ONE determines these things, not Murata.

All Murata did was explain why he draws things a certain way due to his own artistic headcanon. It’s not a concrete powerscaling statement.
This is why Boros is "possibly FTL." Not "At least FTL".

Btw can Tatsumaki has something like relativistic+ attack speed in vacuum/space? Murata said she can't attack that fast not because she isn't capable of that just because friction would melt rocks. But there is no friction in vacuum/space
I think if her passive aura protects her from friction she might have relativistic+ in general.

I don't think databook is that reliable. Also, it is written by HA's POV and they think she is one who brought ship down.
This could be an argument I guess.
The Databook is being conducted on behalf of the Hero Association.
I think it at least implies she deals at least some minor damage, even if you discard the word "massive".
It also says that DarkSHINE is the strongest hero physically (Flash says hello to you), Atomic Samurai is able to cut atoms, Beefcake's impact force is 100 tons, and much more. We should absolutely ignore this. They just want to increase the character's credibility.
I didn't aware of Atomic Samurai, but they just said Beefcake's weight is "more" than 100 tons.

Flash being physically stronger and much more durable than Darkshine is something that is heavily debatable.

If Murata wanted to show the holes in the ship, he would draw them noticeable. Why would he hint that there are holes in the ship, but not specifically emphasize it? On the contrary, he always paints the ship as a whole.
Wtf are you talking about.... This is how I make art
No.png

This some bs 😤

I just made up this example, not predicting feats. I mean, would Boros scale to Garou if Garou performed feats above the level of a small planet or the level of Boros, but Saitama would be disappointed? And then Garou will hit the hardest and Saitama will say, "It was really strong punch. I wish I felt anything. But you're pretty strong."

I didn't aware of Atomic Samurai, but they just said Beefcake's weight is "more" than 100 tons.
Do you really think that hitting "above 100 tons in force" means that they believe that its impact force is trillions of tons? This usually means that the force is not colossal above 100 tons.

I still remember that in the web comics they said that it is enough to have a punch force of one ton to get into the S class.
Flash being physically stronger and much more durable than Darkshine is something that is heavily debatable.
Okay, forget about Flash. Bang is physically stronger than black Schwarzenegger.

So Boros should be the exact same. He saw Saitama tank the rocks, then throw a rock back. Nowhere does Boros ever bring up speed, or say something like “you caught a lightspeed rock! Impressive!!”

Again, Boros is Boros, so Boros gets special treatment.
I don't uderstand how you came to the conclusion that it was because "Boros gets special treatment" that he scales to Possibly FTL.

Boros watched Saitama and Geryu's fight. He saw Gery use Rel+ rocks, and Saitama call it a joke and then counter with a FTL rock. Boros proceeded to fight Saitama, and gain his acknowledgement, and even further surprise him with speed.

I still remember that in the web comics they said that it is enough to have a punch force of one ton to get into the S class.
No, they say the maximum force a normal human can produce is limited to a few tons. Exceeding that is what makes them S-Class.

Back