• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
“How can someone whose blows have the power to destroy a small planet - can't even lift a thing with a mass like a hill?”

Who are you referring to? Who’s physical blows have destroyed a planet??
Boros' physical strength is on a profile at the level of a Small Planet. It should imply that, no other way.

To be honest, I think we need to add a new end with 5 seconds. I do not believe that the whole scene with the cut of a piece of the planet lasted 1 second, especially if less.
The disc falling is irrelevant compared to the speed of the beam itself, which had to cut out the entire disc with one swing, and Tatsumaki can react to these beams which can cross the earth in what seems than under a second.

Boros having “small planet level” physical strength when his ultimate trump card ”I can only fire this once and then die” is only planet surface level is hilarious.

Not sure why he scales to moon level.

The disc falling is irrelevant compared to the speed of the beam itself, which had to cut out the entire disc with one swing, and Tatsumaki can react to these beams which can cross the earth in what seems than under a second.
One second is a wank. This scene lasts so long according to the manga, and there is no evidence that it happened quickly. I didn't take the disk into account.
5 seconds at least.

Boros having “small planet level” physical strength when his ultimate trump card ”I can only fire this once and then die” is only planet surface level is hilarious.

Not sure why he scales to moon level.
And Tatsumaki's strongest move in the manga could only compress City Z).
Why is it at the level of the Moon?)

One second is a wank. This scene lasts so long according to the manga, and there is no evidence that it happened quickly. I didn't take the disk into account.
5 seconds at least.
Absolutely massive downplay of a time.

The beam can literally cross the planet, then be swung, before the disc it cut out even began to fall. If it took more than 5 seconds then one half of the disc would’ve hit the ground first. We don’t see that.

In the case of Boros, this is a super-hot temperature that melts the surface of the planet. It can have compressed energy of the level of a small planet, which is evenly distributed over the planetary surface and would literally evaporate tens of kilometers of the Earth. According to the old calculations, where the minimum data was taken — the Boros beam was 1 petaton, the level of Pluto (It used to be 180 petatons). If we take large sizes and a large temperature, then the energy can be any.
It can be the level of a small planet.

Boros is moon level because he “damaged his ship” which has “moon level” durability for tanking the impact from a jump which didn’t even destroy the moon? Is that correct?? Or is there another moon level feat in that fight I’m not remembering??

Absolutely massive downplay of a time.

The beam can literally cross the planet, then be swung, before the disc it cut out even began to fall. If it took more than 5 seconds then one half of the disc would’ve hit the ground first. We don’t see that.
I'll tell you a little secret. Falling from a height of 65 kilometers - the time of your fall will actually be HUGE, and the speed of slowing down the take-off of the disk can similarly be long, any. He could stop his fall for 5 seconds, after all, he was moving at hypersonic speed.

Boros is moon level because he “damaged his ship” which has “moon level” durability for tanking the impact from a jump which didn’t even destroy the moon? Is that correct?? Or is there another moon level feat in that fight I’m not remembering??
Because he scales to Orochi. Not that. Damaging the ship is only Continent level according to this site.

His moon/small planet level is not through that.
By the way, Tatsumaki could only damage the ship with bullets made from the material of Boros' ship.

I'll tell you a little secret. Falling from a height of 65 kilometers - the time of your fall will actually be HUGE, and the speed of slowing down the take-off of the disk can similarly be long, any. He could stop his fall for 5 seconds, after all, he was moving at hypersonic speed.
All the water began falling off at the same time. The deformation of the ocean underneath the disc is all identical, implying the swing was more or less instant, and the speed of the beam should be faster than the swing of the beam.

If Garou shows the Level of a Large Planet (For example), but Saitana will not be surprised, will the OLD statement that Garou is equal to Boros be taken into account?

Because he scales to Orochi. Not that. Damaging the ship is only Continent level according to this site.
Why does he scale to someone he’s never come into contact with? That’s such a weird way to scale.

Why does he physically scale to Orochi’s energy beam??

that was high 6-A and the old explanation

Why does he scale to someone he’s never come into contact with? That’s such a weird way to scale.

Why does he physically scale to Orochi’s energy beam??
Because this, I thought you already knew that by reading his page -
Saitama regarded Boros as a more impressive foe than Orochi, referring to Boros as "strong" twice. In contrast, he barely regarded Orochi at all.
Orochi has Moon level physicals as well.

Well, of course at the same time, it's because we see huge kilometers of water. At this scale, a difference of 5 seconds means nothing and it will look like a fall at the same time. If there were less water there, tens of meters, for example, then one part of the ocean would be visually much lower than the other.

At this scale, everything seems to slow down.

A small ball falling from a height of several kilometers will seem fast. The ball with a diameter of 1 kilometer feels like it will fall into slow mo.

If Garou shows the Level of a Large Planet (For example), but Saitana will not be surprised, will the OLD statement that Garou is equal to Boros be taken into account?
judging by the webcomic there is nothing to worry about cause he's gonna be happy about Garou

Yeah while Saitama was super impressed by Boros and prolonged their battle as much as possible, He kinda just didn't care about Orochi

Saitama statements barely count as scaling, considering all fights with him all depend on how he’s feeling.

He let Boros have his fun, and somewhat respected him, as they could relate to eachother. They were two sides of the same “so strong I’m bored” coin. So he called him strong.

Meanwhile, Orochi was just an annoying monster Saitama couldn’t care about in the slightest, making weird noises underneath his house. He used a serious attack (which Orochi stalemated) before Saitama one punched him without a care in the world, because he’s nothing more than an annoying monster.

Saitama called Flashy Flash fast, yet never called Geryuganshoop or Boros fast. So Flashy Flash should be faster than Boros by this logic, but he’s not, because apparently being called “strong” is a catch-all term and other statements mean nothing when Boros is involved.

Also Orochi having moon level physicals for a non-physical feat. Lol.

Well, of course at the same time, it's because we see huge kilometers of water. At this scale, a difference of 5 seconds means nothing and it will look like a fall at the same time. If there were less water there, tens of meters, for example, then one part of the ocean would be visually much lower than the other.

At this scale, everything seems to slow down.

A small ball falling from a height of several kilometers will seem fast. The ball with a diameter of 1 kilometer feels like it will fall into slow mo.
This is irrelevant. The speed of the BEAM still crossed the earth in a SECOND, if not lower, and Tatsumaki can react to them.

I believe what ONE said is he didn't like Tats' meteor feat in the anime because she would easily be able to take down his ship if she were that strong.

I was planning a calc based on this, but I forgot.

I might do it when I have the effort.

Boros: “possibly FTL (Saitama viewed Boros as an impressive foe while he treated the likes of Geryuganshoop as a joke)”

Meanwhile, Saitama calls Flashy Flash “fast” yet doesn’t get “possibly FTL” because only Boros is allowed to have these statements actually matter. Because he’s Boros.

I still believe that the 10 second mode does NOT increase the speed of the Genos. AP only.
It absolutely does. He was way way faster than Psykorochi's beam when he protected Tatsumaki. Psykorochi should be faster than Orochi, who should be faster than the cadres, some of them being faster than the Genos we saw in the latest chapters.

Back