• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just remembered something.

Metal Knight's building withstood attacks from Sky King, so shouldn't he have Large Town level durability?

I just remembered something.

Metal Knight's building withstood attacks from Sky King, so shouldn't he have Large Town level durability?
Sure, that sounds reasonable to me. Sky King's attacks barely affected it, and he's directly stated to be on par with DSK. Which means DSK's attacks would also barely affect it.

If you mean the Fubuki one by the High 7-C feat, it’s potentially not valid and I removed it a while ago.

It’s unknown what amount of area she’s shook and if all buildings in A-City are designed to be capable of resisting a mag 6.9 earthquake.

I think there’s some rumbling when she attempt to kill Tats, but that’s doesn’t suggest all of A-City was shaken to that degree.

This is assuming the defences are designed not to shake if there’s a 6.9 earthquake rather than having the entire energy of an earthquake directed onto it.

Last edited:
On this note, webcomic Metal Knight’s building also tanked attacks from Sky King, who has the same statement of being DSK level.

Well after getting tech like Boros’ ship and a very big budget from the HA to defend A-City, Metal Knight designed a monster prison building with state-of-the-art defences.

Fubuki was wrecking this building with her attacks, and ever only got a bloody nose after using her most powerful move against Tatsumaki. So she was trying her hardest, but it’s not on the same level as putting everything into one defensive move.

So Fubuki can most likely no diff DSK.

Here's a question for you all:

Now that Saitama has learned that to be a good hero he should not only kill enemies, but also not cause innecesary damage to the surroundings let's not talk about serious tableflip because it didn't happen in the manga yet how do you think he would deal with Beefcake and the Meteor?

Here's a question for you all:

Now that Saitama has learned that to be a good hero he should not only kill enemies, but also not cause innecesary damage to the surroundings let's not talk about serious tableflip because it didn't happen in the manga yet how do you think he would deal with Beefcake and the Meteor?
I think the best tactic would be to do a serious series serious wind type punch to disintegrate everything. if that would even work...

Can tatsumaki stopping the bullets from boros's ship be quantified?
I think the current number on the Boros ship's page is now divided by the number Tatsumaki stopped rather than the amount we actually see it fire when it destroys A-City, which is completely ridiculous if true.
Should we remove the "strong wills" weakness for manga Tatsumaki, as it was only mentioned in the webcomic?
Sure.

I think the current number on the Boros ship's page is now divided by the number Tatsumaki stopped rather than the amount we actually see it fire when it destroys A-City, which is completely ridiculous if true.
I was more like asking if we can get ap from that feat ?, like we cannot scale her to the explosion because well MISSILES EXPLODE, and she did not stop the explosion itself

Homever she still stopped them mid air overcoming their KE, would it be possibel to scale her AP from that?

Back