• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
im clueless on stuff like this but howcome the former cant be higher?
Because if you generate enough force to shatter the moon the moon will be shattered and if you generate more energy than the Moon's GBE it will explode. The only exceptions involve moving objects at high speeds, since the force will be distributed enough for the object to not suffer massive negative effects.

Doesn't this break the KE rules.
The calc is just wrong. It says the mass Saitama moved was 5,829,771,977,568,508,737,712 kilograms. What's that in actual terms? That would be 7.93% of the moon's total mass. I shouldn't need to explain why that is utterly wrong. They used the wrong method to find volume which massively inflates the number.

The calc is just wrong. It says the mass Saitama moved was 5,829,771,977,568,508,737,712 kilograms. What's that in actual terms? That would be 7.93% of the moon's total mass. I shouldn't need to explain why that is utterly wrong. They used the wrong method to find volume which massively inflates the number.
If they did use the correct method to find the volume, what would the result be?

Ew what lmao

If they did use the correct method to find the volume, what would the result be?
I'd assume replaced the mass in the calc with Saitama's normal mass, which is like 75 KG IIRC.

latest

Is 12yo Saitama bulletproof?

Though if he was a normal human he would have become a bloodstain on the wall, so he definitely needs to scale somewhat.

Can u explain it to me pls since idk anything about calcs

Can u explain it to me pls since idk anything about calcs
Saitama moved some rocks on the Moon's outer surface. There's no way for him to possibly move 8% of the moon's total mass with his kick. The calc's attempt to find volume was so off because it's mathematically suggesting Saitama moved a solid mass of moon rock that was over 1,000 kilometers long and 103 kilometers tall. He didn't move that much rock, just moved the amount carried with him and generated a shockwave that moved the lunar topsoil.

Saitama moved some rocks on the Moon's outer surface. There's no way for him to possibly move 8% of the moon's total mass with his kick. The calc's attempt to find volume was so off because it's mathematically suggesting Saitama moved a solid mass of moon rock that was over 1,000 kilometers long and 103 kilometers tall. He didn't move that much rock, just moved the amount carried with him and generated a shockwave that moved the lunar topsoil.
i've talked with the guy who made the calc and his answer is this:

"since the calc worked with what happens it means the AOE was limited to just that and the rest of the moon was unaffected. (or in other words, since we can measure it we can argue that's all that happened and Saitama is just lucky) "

he also argued that since god made the moon its stronger than the average irl one

Last edited:
Ok that's fine, didn't know it until just now. But kind of a little late, that was all the way back in early September.

(Although the fact that it's such a highly prohibited word is a little silly in my opinion, but I know it's not up to you)
A Fandom SOAP member, who regularly helps me out with our censorship list, mentioned it.

"since the calc worked with what happens it means the AOE was limited to just that and the rest of the moon was unaffected. (or in other words, since we can measure it we can argue that's all that happened and Saitama is just lucky) "
Then he's misunderstanding the issue with his calc. His volume formula assumes a solid mass that uniformly moved at the same speed, when that isn't what happened. Saitama didn't effect 8% of the moon's total mass. His jump fragmented an area of the moon, carried some amount of rock with him and generated a shockwave that moved lunar topsoil. There's actual craters on the moon with the exact same effects as Saitama's jump but aren't as big.
he also argued that since god made the moon its stronger than the average irl one
There's zero indication that the OPM moon is any tougher than the IRL moon. The fact he used the IRL moon's statistics means the original calc acknowledged that they're the same.

Then he's misunderstanding the issue with his calc. His volume formula assumes a solid mass that uniformly moved at the same speed, when that isn't what happened. Saitama didn't effect 8% of the moon's total mass. His jump fragmented an area of the moon, carried some amount of rock with him and generated a shockwave that moved lunar topsoil. There's actual craters on the moon with the exact same effects as Saitama's jump but aren't as big.
he said this

"the other part is that umm when things go up they come down, so when this shockwave lifts lunar soil in the air and it doesn't show a crack of the same magnitude (the crack is large country level from another calc I've done) its because the soil came down and filled parts of the crack. Also, the measurements I used were not for some shockwave effect but for the lunar soil itself that we can see in both anime and manga"
There's zero indication that the OPM moon is any tougher than the IRL moon. The fact he used the IRL moon's statistics means the original calc acknowledged that they're the same.
"ignoring GOD on the moon?, his his showing was literally coming out of it so he logically would've prevented it from being destroyed"

also he doesn't wanna go back and fourth anymore so ill stop after this

This is like trying to make a jump that destroyed a few concrete blocks Mountain level, it's kind of funny.

Yeah, it's just a fundamental misunderstanding of how to get mass. The calc would only work if Saitama fragmented a significant fraction of the Moon's crust and carried it along with him, which isn't what happened.
ignoring GOD on the moon?, his his showing was literally coming out of it so he logically would've prevented it from being destroyed"
God didn't come out of the moon. It appeared on the darkside of the moon and crawled upwards. Besides making large footprints God also wouldn't cause significant damage to the moon based on its actions.

Also, the measurements I used were not for some shockwave effect but for the lunar soil itself that we can see in both anime and manga
That doesn't address any of the issues I brought up. The volume calc is fundamentally wrong. The lunar top soil was solely to explain were the small rock fragments and the dust came from after Saitama jumped.

Also no amount of soil would be able to cover cracks that would be over 100 kilometers deep like the volume calc implies.

Back