• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure he was only stunned by the destructive power after it ripped his arm off, which is substantiated by the fact that he looks at the crater before saying it.

I'm pretty sure he was only stunned by the destructive power after it ripped his arm off.
I think he was stunned before then. Iaian was able to dodge his earlier attacks, but when Melz pulled out his hammer, Iaian was stunned. He was able to see the attack, and Murata drew it to show that it was more impactful than normal punches, just like what he did with Saitama's Death Punch.

Iaian dodged a lazy attempt to crush his skull, not an attack like this.

Saitama was moving FTE to Genos just before that scene, so it's likely and quite possible Genos couldn't really react after turning around.

In the Death Punch, Saitama was moving FTE to Genos just before that scene, so it's likely and quite possible Genos saw nothing.
I'm not trying to compare them in speed. I'm talking about the drawing style, showing how Melz' hammer was much stronger than his normal attacks, just like the Death Punch.

I'd say that's true, but it doesn't favour your argument.

A normal attack can be dodged by PPP, while a similar attack to Iaian was about to blitz him before Bang casually intercepted it.

It's not like he's on par with a Dragon level normally and these attacks are faster than Dragon levels, it's more like he's slower normally and these ones are comparable.

Wanted to ask you all something.

So in the subterranean fight in the anime, Saitama actually fights with some interesting form, technique, and acrobatics. He uses precision strikes and seems to actually have some decent knowledge of combat. The fight in the manga is a lot less elaborate, but I don't want to focus on that.

Do you all think of Saitama was to fight 100% seriously he'd be capable of such things in the real world?

Personally, I think Saitama probably got pretty decent at brawling after being a hero throughout his 3 years of training but never gets to/never uses it. Though in the webcomic Garou does say his form is really bad, Saitama obviously wasn't really trying there.

while a similar attack to Iaian was about to blitz him before Bang casually intercepted it.
Not true. It is one of PPP's major attacks to "embrace" attacks, just like he did here.

PPP was most likely planning to do the same to Melz' attack, as we see a panel of PPP's face reacting to the attack, and also reacting to Bang moving in between him and the hammer.

So in the subterranean fight in the anime, Saitama actually fights with some interesting form, technique, and acrobatics. He uses precision strikes and seems to actually have some decent knowledge of combat. The fight in the manga is a lot less elaborate, but I don't want to focus on that.

Do you all think of Saitama was to fight 100% seriously he'd be capable of such things in the real world?

Personally, I think Saitama probably got pretty decent at brawling after being a hero throughout his 3 years of training but never gets to/never uses it. Though in the webcomic Garou does say his form is really bad, Saitama obviously wasn't really trying there.
I'm sure he could throw a few kicks or something, but I don't think he'd be as good as he looked in his dream.

That's just it, it was a dream. I can do a backflip in a dream, I can't do one in real life though. I'm sure everyone has dreamt themselves doing something really cool like that at some point.

Not true. It is one of PPP's major attacks to "embrace" attacks, just like he did here. PPP was most likely planning to do the same to Melz' attack, as we see a panel of PPP's face reacting to the attack, and also reacting to Bang moving in between him and the hammer.
Fair enough, especially because it's implied he dodged one here, but this kind of shows that the individual fusions are PPP level in speed.
Btw, ByAsura, on ur OPM webcomic sandbox, where does Low 7-C come from?
EoS Genos is 8-A+, while Low 7-C comes from characters who are far superior to Post-G4 Genos, like Gums and Black Sperm.

Fair enough, especially because it's implied he dodged one here, but this kind of shows that the individual fusions are PPP level in speed.

EoS Genos is 8-A+, while Low 7-C comes from characters who are far superior to Post-G4 Genos, like Gums and Black Sperm.
That's a 1.32x upscale. Isn't that too large of a gap? I'm pretty sure the current standards are like 1.2x or lower

Gums (who doesn't have a profile, mind you) and Black Sperm were ripping Genos apart very easily, while Bang could one-shot Gums, and larger impermanent fusions of Black Sperm can one-shot Bomb.

1.3x is perfectly fine for someone like Bang, Sweet Mask and Black Sperm, let alone Flashy Flash.

Not true. It is one of PPP's major attacks to "embrace" attacks, just like he did here.

PPP was most likely planning to do the same to Melz' attack, as we see a panel of PPP's face reacting to the attack, and also reacting to Bang moving in between him and the hammer.
Tbh, the blow could have sent him flying to the sky and possibly taken his life.
Gums (who doesn't have a profile, mind you) and Black Sperm were ripping Genos apart very easily, while Bang could one-shot Gums, and larger impermanent fusions of Black Sperm can one-shot Bomb.

1.3x is perfectly fine for someone like Bang, Sweet Mask and Black Sperm, let alone Flashy Flash.
Black Sperm pretty much caught him off-guard there tbh. He stroke the back of his neck while he was talking to Genos.

I've seen bigger chains of scaling and yet aren't able to upscale despite a similar gap, so this seems like a weird reason.

I've seen bigger chains of scaling and yet aren't able to upscale despite a similar gap, so this seems like a weird reason.
So have I, and they're ridiculous. But it's mostly just someone being vaguely superior. In this case, they're characters who one-shot people capable of ripping a stronger version of Genos apart.

Also, Sweet Mask puts the fear of god into webcomic Fubuki.
Tbh, the blow could have sent him flying to the sky and possibly taken his life.

Black Sperm pretty much caught him off-guard there tbh. He stroke the back of his neck while he was talking to Genos.
Which is why I put them on the same level.

You'd still need to be pretty close to someone to one-shot them while off guard.

If anything, this just illustrates the different level that Bomb and ripping apart Genos (something a small clone did) is on.

Well I think it just because of the fact that he was in his dream. I don't think he will be able to perform that move in real life.

So have I, and they're ridiculous. But it's mostly just someone being vaguely superior. In this case, they're characters who one-shot people capable of ripping a stronger version of Genos apart.
Eh, I guess so.

I think it's just a bit bullshit someone like Peak Star Platinum isn't 8-B despite having one of the most clearest and biggest scaling chains above the values which he scales from yet this is fine but I'll refrain from commenting more

Do you all think we can add Underground Mobility for Orochi with this -
p_15.png
?

I mean I personally think saitama has some skill and what not. In his conversation with King he says, "I can't even use their techniques as a reference for anything. There's nothing left for me to learn for anyone."
Take it as you will but i think saitama comprehends skills of others and can actually put it to use.

I feel like Saitama is the type of guy who was passionate about what he was doing when he started all the hero stuff. I mean he did say his dream ever since he was a kid was to become a hero. So i think there's a good possibility he took some form of martial arts/MMA training in order to be a better, more efficient hero. The depression and boredom that came with his newfound power tho probably made him forget what he knew pre-training. Those are my thoughts on it anyway. Then again Saitama is the type of guy to call martial arts "moves that make you look cool" so idk.

On this note, there's a problem with the G4 statements in the webcomic.

In the English translation, Genos gives its disaster level as Demon at worst and the Assosciation says Tiger level, possibly Demon.

These are the raws.

Genos says 最低でも 災害レベル鬼は」 いく厄介な相手です. It believe it's more likely he's saying at least than at worst, which makes sense because he fought Deep Sea King and believed G4 to be potentially more powerful than himself.

The announcers also mention no possibility of Demons, they just say there's a risk of disaster level Tigers.

So, Demon levels aren't all MCB+.
I have a question about Gums rating, shouldn't he be City level for being able to break one of Tatsumaki bubble shields, which was able to withstand a punch from a giant Black Sperm?
Inconsistent strength.
Do you all think we can add Underground Mobility for Orochi with this -?
There's an ability for moving underground?

If Saitama truly considered Geryuganshoop's attack speed a joke, while he was impressed by Flashy's speed, shouldn't Flashy be scaling above Geryuganshoop?
Isn't it just a matter of what would you expect when meeting someone,of course Saitama would expect more in genryuganshop since he keep bragging himself,and he expected less in Flashy flash since he is just a human, that's why he considered Genryuganshop's atk speed a joke since it was less than what he expected and it's opposite for flashy.

Isn't it just a matter of what would you expect when meeting someone,of course Saitama would expect more in genryuganshop since he keep bragging himself,and he expected less in Flashy flash since he is just a human, that's why he considered Genryuganshop's atk speed a joke since it was less than what he expected and it's opposite for flashy.
That wouldn't work since saitama commented on boros strength yet in the end we saw saitama utterly clown him.

Why would he expect anything from Flashy, be it good or bad? Saitama is also a human himself.

Back