• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I probably should have been more clear since cartridges and explosive projectiles aren't mutually exclusive. The shockwave is most likely caused by KE instead of explosives (like a bunch of meteors) is what I'm saying point.

It doesn't really look that much like a conventional explosion even when Tatsumaki redirects them, and they're solid projectiles.
In that case we can scale tatsumaki to the full yield?
(The 27 gigaton calc)

I'll remove it.

Is Chi Manipulation valid, because I can't remember if she has anything similar in the manga?

If you mean the Fubuki one by the High 7-C feat, it’s potentially not valid and I removed it a while ago.

It’s unknown what amount of area she’s shook and if all buildings in A-City are designed to be capable of resisting a mag 6.9 earthquake.

I think there’s some rumbling when she attempt to kill Tats, but that’s doesn’t suggest all of A-City was shaken to that degree.

This is assuming the defences are designed not to shake if there’s a 6.9 earthquake rather than having the entire energy of an earthquake directed onto it.
Ah I see. That's an oof then.

Guys, obviously Tatsumaki is universal+, lol, it was straight up said in a databook approved by ONE.

Tatsumaki_universal.png

I see nothing wrong with this. It should be added
Indeed. Tatsumaki was holding back against Psykorochi who is small planet level and stomped her when getting serious, even after having already suffered extreme injury and exhaustion, so it's not inconsistent. Tatsumaki and everyone above her would just upscale.

Trollface_smiling.gif

Not to be a party pooper, but King’s “feat” of throwing a bomb that could destroy the solar system isn’t a 4-B feat

Not to be a party pooper, but King’s “feat” of throwing a bomb that could destroy the solar system isn’t a 4-B feat
Oh that's what he meant. Yeah it's not even close. Throwing an object that can destroy a solar system doesn't make someone solar system level. A plane can carry a nuke, that doesn't make it city level. And it'd be lifting strength anyways.

Oh that's what he meant. Yeah it's not even close. Throwing an object that can destroy a solar system doesn't make someone solar system level. A plane can carry a nuke, that doesn't make it city level. And it'd be lifting strength anyways.
Especially when said object is a bomb, which would’ve had to explode to cause any destruction

I just realized. It's accepted here that the cities in OPM themselves are city level and the reason why they appear country level on the map is because that's the territory they control, which I agree with. But it was said that the damage caused by the meteor would not just destroy Z-City, it'd even destroy the surrounding cities. Which would mean that it'd go beyond Z-City as-in both the city itself and the territory it controls, and destroy the surrounding ones. Wouldn't that be like, country or large country level?

I just realized. It's accepted here that the cities in OPM themselves are city level and the reason why they appear country level on the map is because that's the territory they control, which I agree with. But it was said that the damage caused by the meteor would not just destroy Z-City, it'd even destroy the surrounding cities. Which would mean that it'd go beyond Z-City as-in both the city itself and the territory it controls, and destroy the surrounding ones. Wouldn't that be like, country or large country level?
I agree

I'm pretty sure they're 6-C and not 7-B...

I'm pretty sure they're 6-C and not 7-B...
The cities themselves are still just cities, but it's the territory surrounding them that is still considered apart of the city, thus making them seem like they're country sized on the map. Frank, the Hunter Sonic lives with temporarily, lives in "Z-City", but he doesn't live in the actual city, he lives in a mountain range.

That depends.

The inner portions of B- and D-City were presented as being right next to each other in chapter 3.

I think there's a 50 km statement for Z-City's outskirts.

Edit: I'm misremembering.

Iaian should scale to "Likely Massively Hypersonic," or just "Likely far higher". He has consistent feats. He was able to react and deflect HE's MHS orbs for an extended period of time, he was able to dodge Melzalgard's attack, and sort of dodge an attack from merged Mel.

Something tells me that. Iaian would blitz and kill him if it weren't for his regeneration powers. Same with s class. He keeps up with them because of his power to regenerate, not because he is ridiculously fast.

I'd say Melzalgald has good attack speed, but he's never dodged an attack.

Also, everyone from PPP to Bang has avoided his blows, whereas Iaian gets his arm lopped off.

He keeps up with them because of his power to regenerate, not because he is ridiculously fast.
He didn't keep up with them. He got stomped. The is purely a brute with regen powers. The only reason he was able to hit Bang was because he was off guard. Iaian got hit because he was stunned by the pure destructive power of the attack, and dodged too late.

Back