• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait, for the distance traveled, you only calculated it on a 2D plane if im looking at this correctly.
edit: i mean you compensated for depth by adding 20% but i think its much more than that.
Read my calculation in full. I wrote about it. But yes, this is the minimum. I tried to compensate for unselected lines (There are much more of them there than you see, but there is already some kind of confusion in the lines) and many are further away. I think the result can be multiplied by 2.

In fact, I think NOT a dedicated line is probably 30%. Open it in Photoshop and use filters to make the lines black. You will be surprised how many transparent lines there are. And because it's 3D, you can multiply the result by 2 or more. In my memory, the small lines that go deep into the depths of MUCH more than the thick ones that stand at the depth at which I counted.

So relativistic+ Garou and PS or maybe do we go by the calc? im fine with either tbh. Still an upgrade nonetheless. And yeah someone should probably make a crt to add the new stuff.

Anywhay since FF has finally done something i guess it is time for us to rank all the s-class heroes?
1. Blast (Pretty self explanatory)
2. Tatsumaki (Also pretty self explanatory)
3. Flashy Flash (He should be able to blitz Genos despite having lower AP)
4. 10 Second Mode Genos (Higher AP but is not fast enough to not be blitzed by Flashy Flash)
5. Metal Knight w/ Preparation (Based on current statements of Defeating Elder Centipede. Probably will be revealed to be much stronger in the future)
6. Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade (Cut Golden Sperm)
7. Awakened Breath Bang (Fought Asleep Garou after he evolved and surpassed Darkshine)
8. Superalloy Darkshine (Can easily defeat enemies Atomic Samurai couldn’t like Base Evil Natural Water)
9. Drive Knight (Rather easily defeated a dragon lvl threat)
10. Metal Bat w/ Fighting Spirit (Capable of defeating Dragon lvl threats once he powered up to a certain point)
11. Watchdog Man (Rather easily stomped Garou. Has to at least be Dragon lvl)
12. Child Emperor w/ Brave Giant (Redraw nerfed Brave Giant pretty badly but should still be dragon lvl nonetheless not to mention it has a time limit)
13. Pig God (Can somewhat fight Gums. Has a trump card he still hasn’t used)
14. Pri Pri Prisoner (Is probably approaching Dragon lvl at this point)
15. Tank Top Master (Still only in the upper echelon of Demon lvl. Might be Dragon lvl in the webcomic)
16. Zombieman (Just Demon lvl in terms of physical strength)
17. King (It’s King he has luck not strength)

Молодец! You have saved me the work, I was going to do this calculation if you would not.
This is nonsense. Much more interesting is the physical strength of Garou. He threw all these stones. But now I can’t calculate it, and I don’t have any ideas.
If you look closely at this panel, near the left side of base of the constellation, there is a large, irregularly sized patch of discolored ground. I think this the area of rock Garou lifted up. I'd say calc the KE of lifting that area of ground (say it goes 100 meters down since it's visible from the atmosphere) at the speed it must have gone to reach the top of the constellation in a human-reaction time frame, or a couple seconds at most.

Молодец!
Нихуя себе
pikabu3.jpg

also how is ENW gonna be defeated now? Because I'm pretty sure any possible way to defeat it will lead humanity to extinction
I’m thinking his weakness is gonna be his eye or something…if u like damage his eye he automatically loses control of the water capacity he can hold.

I think one way of determining the feat of Garou lifting could be via finding each individual rock's potential energy and adding them.

Forever Rel+.
I don't know, there are still some ways to get better results. I think we should see it this way: Light was unable to keep up with the trio in the sense that when they moved from a certain point the light was left behind and was visible by the people. They kept leaving trails behind them and by the time they were in a certain position, light still hadn't caught up.

Back