• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This guy estimates that, conservatively, Flash/Garou/Platinum Sperm covered dozens of kilometers in their fight.

This guy estimates that, conservatively, Flash/Garou/Platinum Sperm covered dozens of kilometers in their fight.
Would there be a way to get a time-frame based on the stagnant rocks and falling speed?

Would there be a way to get a time-frame based on the stagnant rocks and falling speed?
No because we see the stagnant rocks as they're moving, and not the end result of their movement after fighting for a "while". And they were fighting for long-enough for Saitama to exchange words with Genos and people to react to it over at sea and the television. The timeframe is really, really hard to get.

No because we see the stagnant rocks as they're moving, and not the end result of their movement after fighting for a "while". And they were fighting for long-enough for Saitama to exchange words with Genos and people to react to it over at sea and the television. The timeframe is really, really hard to get.
You're right you're right.

Although I still believe the initial scam could yield results as well.

RAW IS OUT
This arc will never end

I remember in 2019 where people were saying "saitama vs garou will happen near the end of the year"

And here we are

This arc will never end

I remember in 2019 where people were saying "saitama vs garou will happen near the end of the year"

And here we are
I REALLY don't see it lasting that much longer. I mean now that Saitama is here, i highly doubt it's gonna last for a year more. I'd say few months at most but then again you never know with this arc.

Also just realized now that we've got over 10 Above Dragons in the series now.

Saitama
God
Blast
Boros
Garou
Tatsumaki
Psykorochi
10 Second Mode Genos
Orochi
Ninja Village Leader
Platinum Sperm
Flashy Flash
Likely Evil Natural Water (Ocean size)
Likely Metal Knight w/ Preparation

Understandable

But still damn who would’ve thought that there was gonna be a day when the entire OPM top 10 would be filled with only Above Dragons when the manga reached the MA Arc.

For me the top 15 is:

1- Saitama
2- God
3- Blast
4- Meteoric Burst Boros
5- Awakened Garou
6- Tatsumaki
7- Neuron Psykos
8- Orochi
9- 10 Second Mode Genos
10- Metal Knight full army
11- Evil Natural Ocean
12- Ninja Leader
13- Flashy Flash with a sword
14- Platinum Sperm
15- Atomic Samurai with Sun blade

Man the top 14 are all Above Dragon and than there’s just Atomic Samurai who is the only Dragon on the list. A Peak Dragon but still a Dragon nonetheless.

Also I feel like another possible Above Dragon in the series is Cruel Dragon from the webcomic.

It's a shame that most other Dragons/Above Dragons are stuck at 7 B and are, for the most part, feat less or have feats that are unquantifiable.

It's a shame that most other Dragons/Above Dragons are stuck at 7 B and are, for the most part, feat less or have feats that are unquantifiable.
This is horrifying because Garou will be stuck at 7 B up until he fights Saitama. I don't know if I should say this but our OPM scaling for the mid and mid high tiers collapsed after the Elder Centipede battle.

For me the top 15 is:

1- Saitama
2- God
3- Blast
4- Meteoric Burst Boros
5- Awakened Garou
6- Tatsumaki
7- Neuron Psykos
8- Orochi
9- 10 Second Mode Genos
10- Metal Knight full army
11- Evil Natural Ocean
12- Ninja Leader
13- Flashy Flash with a sword
14- Platinum Sperm
15- Atomic Samurai with Sun blade
Well I think Atomic Samurai without Sun Blade is stronger than Flashy Flash with Instant Kill,we have seen how fast is Atomic Samurai's slash are,he can slash laser beem like it was nothing and there is no way Flashy flash can pass through it, Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm can only win against Atomic because of their Durability.

This is horrifying because Garou will be stuck at 7 B up until he fights Saitama. I don't know if I should say this but our OPM scaling for the mid and mid high tiers collapsed after the Elder Centipede battle.
Imagine if he went from 7-B to straight up 5-C/High 6-A from fighting Evil Natural Ocean. And Flashy Flash and Platinum sperm end up downscaling.

Well I think Atomic Samurai without Sun Blade is stronger than Flashy Flash with Instant Kill,we have seen how fast is Atomic Samurai's slash are,he can slash laser beem like it was nothing and there is no way Flashy flash can pass through it, Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm can only win against Atomic because of their Durability.
A laser beam means nothing in OPM. GS and PS can win because of speed too. AS only has good speed when attacking, and we've seen that even while amped by the Sun Blade, GS has shown better speed than him. His Atomic Slash with the SB couldn't even damage GS, let alone with his normal sword and against PS. It's honestly a stomp in FF's favor.

Flash is damaging Platinum Sperm in a bare-handed fight and we know what happens when he uses a sword. Flash has much better feats of speed and AP than Atomic Samurai, probably in a fight to the death the battle would be over in a blink of an eye

Back