• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have no problem with Flashy Flash being as strong as he is now (although he still seems to be the weakest of the 3 in this chapter), my problem is that Darkshine got knocked out from a single punch from a weaker Golden Sperm, yet Flash can take hits from these two?

I'm pretty sure there were still statements implying he had the best defense out of all the heroes so it doesn't feel right.
Darkshine wasn't knocked out, his will is so weak, it's the the equivalent of being knocked out. it's his theme; strong body but weak mind.

Looks like GS’s punch injured his face
IMG_1999.png

There's also Garou saying if his attacks can damage Darkshine then it's proof they can break anyone.
And Darkshine saying he doesn't even know how to damage his own body.

What's the databook statement?

Apparently this one and the one in the databook.
This one is just flashy wording. His defenses aren't impenetrable as they were penetrated by VFU's acid and GS dealt some damage.
As for the one in the databook, I'm not sure but maybe it was about it being said/known that Darkshine had the best defense i.e. the databook doesn't state he does, it just states he's known for it in-universe. I could be wrong about that though.

What's the databook statement?
Databook mentions he is named Darkshine because of his toughness.
This one is just flashy wording. His defenses aren't impenetrable as they were penetrated by VFU's acid and GS dealt some damage.
As for the one in the databook, I'm not sure but maybe it was about it being said/known that Darkshine had the best defense i.e. the databook doesn't state he does, it just states he's known for it in-universe. I could be wrong about that though.
It is, but at least he has statements that suggest his durability is superior. He is well-known for being massively durable, while Flash is well-known for his speed, shinobi arts skills or so.

It is, but at least he has statements that suggest his durability is superior. He is well-known for being massively durable, while Flash is well-known for his speed, shinobi arts skills or so.
I agree that Darkshine is really durable. He has shown that in his fight with Garou.
However I don't really see Flashy Flash having higher durability as contradictory to anything that we've actually seen in the manga.
The databook statement is the only thing stating Darkshine has the best defense in the hero world. However Tatsumaki's barriers tanked Psyrochi's beam yet we don't scale Darkshine's durability above that because of the databook statement. So I don't think we should consider Flashy Flash tanking hits from PS as an outlier because of the databook statement either.

Couldn't this individually be calced also?

It isn't like they'd be going any slower than In this fight, and flash, garou, and Plat seems to have covered more distance as well.

I guess Garou will evolve into AG after defeating the reborn Orochi once and for all, then Saitama will one shot ENO, and PS and FF will cancel ecah other out and FF will kill him when he somehow gets a sword, while falling asleep from exhaustion.

Back