• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash Upgrade

In the recent chapter of One Punch Man Garou and Platinum Sperm were able to match Flashy Flash in speed.
Flashy Flash is Relativistic+ so therefore Garou and PS should scale to this.
The thing is, however, that a Platinum Sperm key needs to be added to the Black Sperm profile.
Also, Flashy Flash has some new durability feats which should be added to his durability justification.

The proposals are essentially like this:

Garou (Pre-Awakening key):
Attack Potency: At least City level (Outclassed Bomb before growing in strength to match Awakening Breath Bang. Was able to damage Platinum Sperm on two separate occasions.)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with Bomb in combat.) Relativistic+ with Awakening Breath (Was able to match Awakening Breath Bang and could keep up with Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm)
Durability: At least City level (Withstood attacks from Platinum Sperm) Regeneration and Type 2 Immortality makes him difficult to kill

Platinum Sperm (New key in the Black Sperm profile)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Stronger than Golden Sperm who was able to one-shot Superalloy Darkshine. Was capable of damaging Flashy Flash.)
Speed: Relativistic+ (Could keep up with Flashy Flash)
Durability: At least City level (Should be more durable than Golden Sperm)

Flashy Flash (New AP and durability justifications as well as LS upgrade)
Attack Potency: At least City level (With one of his ultimate techniques, he one-shot Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame simultaneously. Darkshine stated that he was one of the heroes that would’ve easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills. This was before Garou broke his limiter against Darkshine and after he’d adapted past the telekinesis of First Form Gyoro Gyoro and defeated Pri-Pri-Prisoner. Could physically clash with Platinum Sperm and Pre-Awakening Garou)
Durability: At least City level (Took numerous direct hits from the transformed Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame, two fully powered Dragon-level monsters at once without any serious damage. Could withstand numerous attacks from Platinum Sperm)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Physically clashed with Platinum Sperm and Pre-Awakening Garou)

Bang (Speed upgrade)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Atomic Samurai considered him to be very fast. Outran a falling spaceship and three other S class heroes including Atomic Samurai himself. Easily dodged and repelled all of Metal Bat's swings during a sparring match. Easily blitzed Fuhrer Ugly), possibly Relativistic+ with Awakening Breath (Faster than before.Kept up with Pre-Awakening Garou though he wasn't conscious at the time.)

If anyone has any ideas concerning the Black Sperm merge multipliers, feel free to present them.

Last edited:
Like this is obviously corrrect, but the new chapter has a new speed feat for those guys shouldn't we wait a little longer?

Last edited:
Agreeable but I have a question. Apologize for being off-topic but if Post-Awakening is able to match suppressed Saitama in the same scale as Boros, would that upgrade Bang, Bomb, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash's AP aside from Post-Awakening Garou scaling comparably to Boros? Time can wait.

Agreeable but I have a question. Apologize for being off-topic but if Post-Awakening is able to match suppressed Saitama in the same scale as Boros, would that upgrade Bang, Bomb, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash's AP aside from Post-Awakening Garou scaling comparably to Boros? Time can wait.
That's only awakened Garou. This is pre awakening Garou. And we don't scale characters to Saitama.

I agree with the CRT but it lacks FF's AP additions, he clashed with those two on many occasions (going by the light lines). Just a "Matched Platinum Sperm and Post Awakening Garou even without his sword" does the trick

And considering the rather big scaling chain, they should have a Likely Higher, they are already above Golden S who one shot Darkshine, someone already "At least 7-B", I feel that adding the "higher" helps in showing the progress

Last edited:
Agreed with everything here except "New Key: Post-Awakening". This is still pre-awakening garou. He does not need a new key. Also may i propose all 3 get Pseudo-Flight for being able to stay mid-air by changing their directions. Or is that gonna be a different CRT?
Yeah, all this should just be a part of pre awakening.

Garou hasn't even fully awakened yet.

Jokes aside I mostly agree with this, same complainants about Post-awakening Garou not existing yet

And I think both Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash shiyld be listed as being able to somewhat contend with Garou in skill in their P&A sections
Well, not necessarily. For the most part, Garou was toying with them up until the end where he just pummeled them into oblivion. And, during their little laser light show, Garou seemed to be just jumping around in the back, while Flashy and Platinum were the ones duking it out, and whenever Garou did step in, he effortlessly bullied his opposition, redirecting all of Flashy's punches and managing to catch Platinum from afar.
I don't think Platinum can just sense whether or not someone is a complete or partial Monster. Besides, I'm pretty sure he was using it in a derogatory manner.

if im not mistaken was garou not said to be as strong as boros was by the other, not saying we should add thid just confirming

Last edited:
https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Interviews this was it scroll down and youll see his anwser

ONE: "Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided".

ONE: "Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided".
First of all, you said Orochi in your original post.

Second of all, this quote was about the webcomic, not the manga.

Agree with the OP for the most part. Disagree with the Garou that fought Bang is a different key(Level of speed) than the Garou that’s fighting Flashy.

But the current Garou (Who fought FF and PS) is stronger than the Garou who fought Bang, if not by a new key, how we separate his scaling ?

Last edited:
How is he stronger, he isn't shown to visibly evolve?
Wasn't he literally "sleeping" against Bang ? He said in the last chapter that he can't remember what happened from when he still was underground

Not only that, but he did had a moment last chapter where it could be him evolving, one shoting Fuher Ugly in the process. But even if he didn't evolved, scaling a dormant Garou to a full awakened Garou (Awakened by not sleeping, mind you) doesn't sound right to me

Wasn't he literally "sleeping" against Bang ? He said in the last chapter that he can't remember what happened from when he still was underground

Not only that, but he did had a moment last chapter where it could be him evolving, one shoting Fuher Ugly in the process. But even if he didn't evolved, scaling a dormant Garou to a full awakened Garou (Awakened by not sleeping, mind you) doesn't sound right to me
That's just Garou sleeping tho. How's that supposed to mean he's evolved? He just woke up and that's it.

Unless we have actual statements of Garou getting stronger, then we shouldn't give him a new key.

Plus, Garou only evolves when he's like really down or in a near death state.

That's just Garou sleeping tho. How's that supposed to mean he's evolved? He just woke up and that's it.

Unless we have actual statements of Garou getting stronger, then we shouldn't give him a new key.

Plus, Garou only evolves when he's like really down or in a near death state.
Fair enough, Autobot sir, but I didn't based everything on him evolving. Even if he didn't, why asleep/dormant Garou would be equal to awakened (again, not to be confused by that other form) Garou ? The scaling should be:

Flash = Platinum Sperm = Current Garou > Asleep Garou > Bang

Fair enough, Autobot sir, but I didn't based everything on him evolving. Even if he didn't, why asleep/dormant Garou would be equal to awakened (again, not to be confused by that other form) Garou ? The scaling should be:

Flash = Platinum Sperm = Current Garou > Asleep Garou > Bang
I don't think that's the case. It's more of a skill thing if anything.

Like the Darkshine fight. Garou started performing much better against Darkshine when he was conscious.

So basically Garou doesn't need a whole new key and Flashy Flash needs some additional justifications to his AP. And also AB Bang would be Relativisic+.

I've edited the OP to reflect that.

So basically Garou doesn't need a whole new key and Flashy Flash needs some additional justifications to his AP. And also AB Bang would be Relativisic+.

I've edited the OP to reflect that.
Also do consider a "likely higher" for their ratings, since they all are at "can one shot Darkshine" level, who's already high at the City level scaling, even more for his Durability

I don't think that's the case. It's more of a skill thing if anything.

Like the Darkshine fight. Garou started performing much better against Darkshine when he was conscious.
Then AB Bang Vs Flashy Flash is coming, I guess

Back