• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ngl, seeing some reddit comments, some people are actually surprised and even going against these FF feats, and yeah seeing him fighting a Garou that is FAR stronger than the one that floored Darkshine without his sword is...far more than I expected, it kinda removes him from a "speedster" and leaves him Above Dragon in every field, he can even clash with Platinum physically (LS)
Speedster*

*Known for his speed, but is actually just ******* strong

or maybe every supposed trail before the light show in the recent chapter was just a basic "hey here's a line/trail convenient for the reader to know the motion of the actions taken"
In the manga, it was said that all people saw these geometric shapes. So, these lines of light were in fact.

We even have a color page where the lines are painted according to the color of the characters themselves, because each of them glow (Garow and Platino sparkle because of physiology, Flash has a peculiarity because of which he was given such a name, when he fights - he glow) ...

In the manga, it was said that all people saw these geometric shapes. So, these lines of light were in fact.

We even have a color page where the lines are painted according to the color of the characters themselves, because each of them glow (Garow and Platino sparkle because of physiology, Flash has a peculiarity because of which he was given such a name, when he fights - he glow) ...
I don't know why you're saying this in response to me when I specified saying "every trail before the recent chapter", because I was responding to people seemingly trying to apply every trail seen before this moment as all light

Since I drew 1200 lines, I will assume that there were about 250 thrown stones (just for fun) and each weighed about 10 tons, and they all took off to their height (Approximately 1100 kilometers) in one second, then the kinetic energy will be about 412 megatons. If we take the second method.

In the first method, it will be near a small city.

If we take 80 tons (In my opinion, most of the stones had a radius of 2 meters), then there will be 3.3 gigatons, Large Mountain+.

Also, considering they can end up being 7-B, I guess these three get a "At least 7-B, likely higher" ? They are certainly at the top of the City level scaling at the moment

Flashy Flash Official Rank: 13

Flashy Flash Actual Rank: 3
Interesting how against Gale and Flame, FF said he didn't reported some of his feats to anyone, which could explain why he is at 13 when by power alone he should be higher, the HA don't know about his peak

Also, considering they can end up being 7-B, I guess these three get a "At least 7-B, likely higher" ? They are certainly at the top of the City level scaling at the moment
Why don't we put the Flash Level through the relativistic kinetic energy by the way? It is understood that his strength is enormous due to his speed (KE), his blows in slow mo easily destroy everything in his path. Isn't that enough for using KE?

In addition, Garow's throw will clearly increase the results if you take 1000 kilometers for the altitude, well, or 100 kilometers and the timeframe is less than a second. But I'm not sure. In addition, stones fell down, and at such a height space begins

Why don't we put the Flash Level through the relativistic kinetic energy by the way? It is understood that his strength is enormous due to his speed (KE), his blows in slow mo easily destroy everything in his path. Isn't that enough for using KE?

In addition, Garow's throw will clearly increase the results if you take 1000 kilometers for the altitude, well, or 100 kilometers and the timeframe is less than a second. But I'm not sure. In addition, stones fell down, and at such a height space begins
is FF stated to get stronger the faster he gets or something ?

no, he's strong because he's fast, but his physical strength is not because of KE from his speed

Someone saying they're strong because of X thing does not mean their physical strength is tied to X thing. Strength can, and usually does, mean more than just "He hit hard"

376wgdp3da681.png

Since I drew 1200 lines, I will assume that there were about 250 thrown stones (just for fun) and each weighed about 10 tons, and they all took off to their height (Approximately 1100 kilometers) in one second, then the kinetic energy will be about 412 megatons. If we take the second method.

In the first method, it will be near a small city.

If we take 80 tons (In my opinion, most of the stones had a radius of 2 meters), then there will be 3.3 gigatons, Large Mountain+.
If Garou gets back to High 7-A just after the High 7-A brackets finished i will flip

Well the main issue is that he breaks our KE rules.
  • There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.
    • For example, if a character launches a 200kg metal ball against a common wall at Mach 300, but the wall remains largely undamaged, the energy required to cause the minor damage on the wall would take priority over the kinetic energy derived from speed in this case.
None of Flashy's impact are 7-B or higher. They'd struggle to get 8-C or 8-B most of the time.

Thing is, the lights were acknowledged by everyone around
So we're the others. The lights from both fights I mentioned made clear shadows in the area around them and in Suiryu's case people reacted to them.

It's vastly better than the other two cases, but them making lights is actually an established thing.

them making lights is actually an established thing.
So does that warrant any type of light manip? Maybe "possibly limited light manip"? Because i mean if it actually exists in the world and people can react to it then the characters obviously create light. Then again this is an incredibly minor thing and likely not to be the case so i wouldn't mind if we didn't add it.

So does that warrant any type of light manip?

I wouldn't think so. They're not controlling the light; the light just happens to be released as a byproduct.

As far as I'm aware we don't give "light manipulation" to every single user of fire manipulation or energy manipulation either.

Like Damage said I don't think it's light manipulation, I think it'd just a byproduct of something they do.

But if they do get it, then it would be minor light manipulation for generating auras.

I really do wonder if ONE just really wanted to buff Flashy Flash and make him clearly very strong, as from what i'm hearing it was kinda vague in the WC, or if it was more "Yeah let's buff these villains, that'll be cool. Oh yeah and let's do the Flashy Flash fight between them as it happened in the WC, I don't care they're stronger now, it'll look cool"

Back