• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For real. And man it feels good to be a fan of Flashy Flash. I’ve always believed he was near Above Dragon due to Awakened Garou’s statement about him in the webcomic, but I didn’t think they would outright make him Above Dragon by having him fight Platinum Sperm and Garou like this.
Fasho, all we need now is this same Plat to blow up a continent with a punch.

The real pain in the ass is Hellfire and Gale making Flashy bleed earlier

Better hope he either got a zenkai or he pulls the classic "I was holding back ;)" stick.

The real pain in the ass is Hellfire and Gale making Flashy bleed earlier

Better hope he either got a zenkai or he pulls the classic "I was holding back ;)" stick.
He was holding back, he just sandbagged so they would stay on long enough for him to line up the perfect shot. That doesn't change the fact that they were able to do some damage to them. With this scaling, it's baffling that Hellfire and Gale weren't chosen to be cadres.

He was holding back, he just sandbagged so they would stay on long enough for him to line up the perfect shot. That doesn't change the fact that they were able to do some damage to them. With this scaling, it's baffling that Hellfire and Gale weren't chosen to be cadres.
It sort of can, considering in anime and manga holding back tends to mean easier to damage as well. Because yes

also I just realized, if you took Platinum Sperm's statement that he is 100 trillion times stronger than a single one of his sperms, he would be around Low 5-B

makes you thonk
It’s actually 43 trillion or 55 trillion not 100 trillion. Also it’s Low 6-B.
So using that as a low end for Black Sperm

Black Sperm (1 cell): At least 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) (Far stronger than an A-Class hero)

Golden Sperm low end (43 Trillion cells): 2.46778571083 Teratons (Low 6-B) (43 trillion times stronger than a single Black Sperm)

Golden Sperm high end (55 Trillion cells): 3.15647009524 Teratons (Low 6-B) (55 trillion times stronger than a single Black Sperm)

Platinum Sperm: At least 2.46778571083 Teratons or 3.15647009524 Teratons (Low 6-B), likely higher (Should be far stronger than Golden Sperm)

I'm pretty sure it's not ONE and Murata's intention for Hellfire and Gale to be on the level of Platinum S and Garou in terms of attack power but ended up accidentally making it look like that based on the damage dealt to Flashy Flash.

The chapter was insane. I can't wait to see the calc for new speed feat. Besides, since Orochi seemingly comes from near death will he not get zenkai boost? That will probably be massive

I'm pretty sure it's not ONE and Murata's intention for Hellfire and Gale to be on the level of Platinum S and Garou in terms of attack power but ended up accidentally making it look like that based on the damage dealt to Flashy Flash.
Yeah. I agree. Murata/ONE absolutely don't think that Flashy is more durable than Darkshine.

Hmm, some of the light particles are fading yet they're still outpacing it. Wouldn't this support ftl?

I think the way light works in fiction is different with the way it works in the real world,it only possible to create this scene in real world by moving in the same paths again and again and of course it won't make sense if they fought in the same pattern again and again. I think it'll be rel+ or sol at best,for me personally the fight between Flashy,Gale and Hellfire is more superior than this fight.
MKTXvg1.jpeg

We do need more hints of sweet mask strength's and ruthlessness to make the next arc more impactful

btw If the colored page isn't a fan edit then I guess Garou is officially red in this form

I cant wait for everyone to be impatient to make a new CRT, exhaustively argue for several pages, and then the very next chapter ******* up whatever results were reached in some way, or complicating them

I have no problem with Flashy Flash being as strong as he is now (although he still seems to be the weakest of the 3 in this chapter), my problem is that Darkshine got knocked out from a single punch from a weaker Golden Sperm, yet Flash can take hits from these two?

I'm pretty sure there were still statements implying he had the best defense out of all the heroes so it doesn't feel right.

Back