• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mhm, I guess it depends on how you interpret it, people will probably argue both sides whether it’s one a class or multiple.
To be fair one translation put one cell far above a single A class hero while the other puts him above multiple. So I really don't see why s class level would be out of reach.

To be fair one translation put one cell far above a single A class hero while the other puts him above multiple. So I really don't see why s class level would be out of reach.
I feel like if that was the case then they would have said exactly that. "A single black sperm is on par with an class S hero", but instead they chose to specify that a single black sperm is far above an A class. Considering how much of a gap in AP there is between A class and S class i'd say a single black sperm is somewhere in the middle or a little bit higher than that. So, much more powerful than A class but not quite there for S class. This is just my interpretation of it anyway.

I feel like if that was the case then they would have said exactly that. "A single black sperm is on par with an class S hero", but instead they chose to specify that a single black sperm is far above an A class. Considering how much of a gap in AP there is between A class and S class i'd say a single black sperm is somewhere in the middle or a little bit higher than that. So, much more powerful than A class but not quite there for S class. This is just my interpretation of it anyway.
Isn't like they had anything to base that on. They hadn't faced any S class prior.

Isn't like they had anything to base that on. They hadn't faced any S class prior.
Yeah you are right actually, scratch my comment. Maybe they are equal to low S class like TTM idk. I don't think it really matters in the long run because we are still gonna use the 9-A AP of the A class if the calc for PS becomes valid.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm going to calc the chasm Orochi crawled up through to find Saitama as a byproduct of the rover Punch. Originally I thought it was created by Orochi crawling around, but I've realized that in chapter 110, we see Rover blasting the area where the chasm should be ( we see Rover not that far from the chasm)... and there's no sign of a chasm being there. Plus the water falling down into the chasm makes it look like the devastation was pretty recent- otherwise we have permanent streams flowing down into Orochi's lair. Which would be weird... and might play havoc with the lava several kilometers directly below these falls. Also it'd be weird to have random streams just gushing through seemingly random rooms in the monster association, you'd think they would have canals, holding tanks, pipes or something for that.

I'm calcing this now because volume 24 has a picture of the moon peering down into the chasm from the surface, meaning that it reaches to the surface and goes down close to Orochi's lair. That's a several kilometer deep cut created by this punch, so it should yield some interesting results.

Last edited:
Not to mention, if Orochi made this chasm, it's weird why he would connect his lair directly to the surface, especially in this fashion. A 15 meter wide, hundred meter+ long chasm leading directly down from the Z-city surface to Orochi's lair and crossing many points in the MA seems to go against the idea of secrecy that the rest of the MA so carefully tries to cultivate. Plus, it means any regular joe with a parachute could jump down into the lair, not to mention any monster in the association. It makes you wonder how Child Emperor wouldn't see such a fissure with all his detectors/sattelites. I think it's more likely Orochi was chilling in his hide-out when Saitama punched Rover, the punch widened his pre-existing hole and connected it directly to the surface by tearing up that whole section.

About PPP, obviously PS was being very casual here and knocked them out easily. What could be argued is PPP's durability being comparable to AS', which considering AS's AP further proves the swordsman being a glass cannon. And PPP's reaction speed is higher too? Since he was the last one to be hit, it can be interpreted as him having more time to process the attack than the rest. After getting blitzed by Garou, it looks weird he would have a random boost without a reason to evolve.

What do you think?

About PPP, obviously PS was being very casual here and knocked them out easily. What could be argued is PPP's durability being comparable to AS', which considering AS's AP further proves the swordsman being a glass cannon. And PPP's reaction speed is higher too? Since he was the last one to be hit, it can be interpreted as him having more time to process the attack than the rest. After getting blitzed by Garou, it looks weird he would have a random boost without a reason to evolve.

What do you think?
I think Atomic Samurai was so drained as to be next to immobile when Platinum Sperm hit him, because he's stayed in the exact reposed position ever since he sheathed the sunblade. You think he might have tried to at least stand up when Golden Sperm was walking towards him. I figure he couldn't have moved out of the way if he had 2 seconds, or 5. PPP was in prime form, so he should be the fastest if Atomic is too weak to move properly. I don't think it changes scaling.

Since Atomic is so messed up from the sun blade, he's not in a position to tank many hits. That said, he isn't durable for someone of his AP since individual black sperm cells can harm him. So PPP's durability is probably about in the same league, especially when you factor in bristle armor.

Hey guys, I'm going to calc the chasm Orochi crawled up through to find Saitama as a byproduct of the rover Punch. Originally I thought it was created by Orochi crawling around, but I've realized that in chapter 110, we see Rover blasting the area where the chasm should be ( we see Rover not that far from the chasm)... and there's no sign of a chasm being there. Plus the water falling down into the chasm makes it look like the devastation was pretty recent- otherwise we have permanent streams flowing down into Orochi's lair. Which would be weird... and might play havoc with the lava several kilometers directly below these falls. Also it'd be weird to have random streams just gushing through seemingly random rooms in the monster association, you'd think they would have canals, holding tanks, pipes or something for that.

I'm calcing this now because volume 24 has a picture of the moon peering down into the chasm from the surface, meaning that it reaches to the surface and goes down close to Orochi's lair. That's a several kilometer deep cut created by this punch, so it should yield some interesting results.
Awesome. I'm excited.

Man's kinda fell off ever since his Omni-Man Vs. S-Class animations. Lol.
Well to be fair, the power-scale in this one is much more mundane. Pig God is considerably stronger than everyone here, and two characters are literally c-class, peak humans. And he was categorized as a weak s-class in the s-class vs Omni-Man. Plus, Garou isn't going to be annihilating anybody until he evolves next episode it seems. Things will get interesting when Hulk and Thor come in, I wonder if they'll push him to spiral mode.

Can someone tell me what chapter Saitama had the dialogue where he was like I don’t feel anything from any fight and where he said he can end any fight with a punch(post Boros fight).

Back