• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think I might have an idea. If we subtract the time it takes for the water to fall from the time it'd take for the disc to hit the ground, we should get a reasonable timeframe for the disc's ascent.

It should work, because the water only starts to hit the oceans once the disc begins falling.

Last edited:
I think I might have an idea. If we subtract the time it takes for the water to fall from the time it'd take for the disc to hit the ground, we should get a reasonable timeframe for the disc's ascent.
How would we find the time it took for the water to fall, and the disc to hit the ground?

How would we find the time it took for the water to fall, and the disc to hit the ground?
Gravitational acceleration is a constant. We have the mass (although someone, possibly me, will have to calculate the water volume based on the disk) and distance, so we can calculate a timeframe.

Has this been calced?
It yielded 8-B to 8-A

Also I should bring back this point about KE for the God Blast from one of the calc members in another thread
On the Psykorochi feat, I should bring up that the speed at which the plate was moving cannot be anything above the Earth’s escape velocity because it didn’t eject and float away from Earth. It fell back down.

Just for consideration if yous ever decide to re-calc Psykorochi’s feat using KE.

Gravitational acceleration is a constant. We have the mass (although someone, possibly me, will have to calculate the water volume based on the disk) and distance, so we can calculate a timeframe.
Why would you need the mass though?

Terminal velocity. The disc was dozens of kilometres above the Earth, so it'll hit terminal velocity at some point.

IIRC, it can be (there's many methods) based on variables like mass, density, wind pressure/wind coefficients and surface area.

Hey everyone, I want to propose a couple minor additions to G5 and Rhino Wrestler. Nothing groundbreaking, just some stuff I thought they could use.
I thought I'd bring it up in here before I made a CRT, to see the initial reaction and discuss thoughts about it.

I would like to add to G5: Body Control and Enhanced Senses, specifically Telescopic Vision.
Pretty simple, G5 is capable of extending the length of its arms, and slashing in a 360 without turning around. Because it can control the length of its arms and move them in unconventional ways, it should get Body Control. G5 should get Telescopic Vision from it seeing Food Battler Futoshi and Waganma escaping from a long distance down the street, where it is explicitly said that G5 is using Telescopic Vision.

I would like to add to Rhino Wrestler: Attack Reflection.
Rhino Wrestler is capable of using his horn to reflect attacks, examples shown here.

I would also like to propose that Rhino Wrestler's rating be edited. The current 9-A/8-A rating is fine and shouldn't be changed but I'd like to propose adding "Higher with horn".
This is because Rhino Wrestler is capable of using his horn to deal more damage than his strikes, and because he primarily uses his horn to defend, even using his horn to defend against Iaian with no visible damage, even though Iaian was deliberately trying to cut the horn off. Iaian is arguably weaker than Rhino Wrestler, but not by far, he was able to stop his charge, and Rhino rated Iaian's attack a 69, which was enough to surprise him, and since he's rating out of 100 points, a 69 is probably high enough to mean it hurt him somewhat.
So I'm clear, I don't mean that Rhino Wrestler is 8-C/7-C with his horn, or anything like that. Just a stronger 9-A/8-A.

What do you guys think about all this?

Last edited:
I would like to add to Rhino Wrestler: Attack Reflection.
Rhino Wrestler is capable of using his horn to reflect attacks, examples shown here.
Isn't Rhino Wrestler just deflecting attacks here? Only one attack among the examples was actually send back to the attacker and that seems to have been because of him making the effort to throw it back up. That doesn't give me the impression of him having an Attack Reflection ability.

Isn't Rhino Wrestler just deflecting attacks here? Only one attack among the examples was actually send back to the attacker and that seems to have been because of him making the effort to throw it back up. That doesn't give me the impression of him having an Attack Reflection ability.
You're right, those would better qualify as deflection, not reflection. I got ahead of myself there, whoops.

What do you think about the other stuff?

You're right, those would better qualify as deflection, not reflection. I got ahead of myself there, whoops.

What do you think about the other stuff?
The extended arm is a bit vague in my opinion and the 360 slash could be interpreted as a feature of the sword though I guess I would be fine with it if others agree. Telescopic Vision should qualify as Enhanced Senses, that's something that I can agree with.

It does seem like as if Rhino Wrestler's horn is stronger and more durable than the rest of him, so I'd be fine with that.

It should work, because the water only starts to hit the oceans once the disc begins falling.
Bump 👀

Back