• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In fact, Garou has some toughness against sharp attacks.

For example, the Ripper was unable to cut his palm when he caught his blade, but was able to pierce his stomach in the same scene. He could not cut Garou to pieces, but was able to damage the surface of his body in the first fight.

The arrows could not pierce through Garou, they only entered the body a little.

I can assume that the surface of Garou's body is not dense enough to withstand sharp attacks, but inside his body is very dense and sharp attacks will not be able to penetrate him.

Do you think CE with his backpack can be upscaled to 8-B+? With it, he is >>> Someone who is > 34.98 Tons. 8-B+ is 55.5 Tons.
considering Psykos isn't Low 5-B even though she scales over a one-shot above a feat that's 1.3 times away from Low 5-B, I don't think this is enough for 1.58 times

Last edited:
chapter 155 news?
Murata had a 6 pages by 8 pm yesterday, he worked overtime since he couldn't finish in time. My thought process is we're gonna have a very epic 2 page panel or a detailed chapter in general.
Today he's aiming for 8 pages by 9 pm...
Probably gonna release during pretty big chapter during christmas week if i had to guess.

If DB doesn't disregard Popeye's low-godly, my guess is they are gonna be punching each other through planets with some pretty good animation and then at some point Saitama will "kill" Popeye only for him to regenerate, say some cheesy/badass line and then kill Saitama gg.

Huh, the trailer isn't too shabby. They didn't do any wanking at all as far as I can tell. Only odd thing was that they used several Season 1 feats which aren't canon to the manga, while also using manga feats as well. But overall, they didn't say anything too absurd, and even outright stated that his power isn't to one punch anyone, just that he's so much stronger than everyone else in his universe that it might as well be.

The trailer looks good, expecting a Relativistic+, Small Planet or Moon level Saitama.

Which is pretty much what he is on here.

I just really don't like that they both didn't wait for the series to finish before using Saitama and put the dude against a ******* toon character. He's literally haxless and has no proof of any useful resistances.

The trailer looks good, expecting a Relativistic+, Small Planet or Moon level Saitama.

Which is pretty much what he is on here.

I just really don't like that they both didn't wait for the series to finish before using Saitama and put the dude against a ******* toon character. He's literally haxless and has no proof of any useful resistances.
The series probably isn't ending for another couple years or more knowing how ONE is (haven't gotten a webcomic chapter in like half a year or something), and that's assuming that we're getting the speculated "God Arc" after another three arcs or something and that ONE continues early 2022, not to mention redraws on Murata's end. And Saitama is a very popular character. So I don't blame them.

Huh, the trailer isn't too shabby. They didn't do any wanking at all as far as I can tell. Only odd thing was that they used several Season 1 feats which aren't canon to the manga, while also using manga feats as well. But overall, they didn't say anything too absurd, and even outright stated that his power isn't to one punch anyone, just that he's so much stronger than everyone else in his universe that it might as well be.
They tend to composite stuff like this. Surprisingly, I'm not THAT bothered with this. As I'm a guy who doesn't like composites.

Tho maybe it's because I know Saitama is gonna get clapped anyway.

Totally ignoring all the site's scaling and just looking at it as a reader, do any of us legitimately think Gouketsu is stronger than Rover?
Let alone Golden Sperm or current Garou.
Via scaling chain alone, Golden Sperm and current Garou are stronger than Gouketsu, just that the former doesn't have any reason to scale to Gouketsu. But Gouketsu has a much larger scaling chain than Rover does.

Can someone tell me why Rover is stronger than Gouketsu beyond: "Hur-durr. Rover cool. Hur-durr. Narrative"

Last edited:
just really don't like that they both didn't wait for the series to finish before using Saitama and put the dude against a ******* toon character. He's literally haxless and has no proof of any useful resistances
This.

I think Saitama vs Popeye is the best death battle match up that Saitama has. And animation wise, if handled well, I can see the battle being extremely good. I just hate that they chose to do the battle NOW of all times when the story of OPM is still very much ongoing with newer feats and the Saitama vs AG fight is coming very soon and we'll likely get new feats, which will probably make the analysis on Saitama's part outdated.

At the end of the day, I'm kinda ok with Saitama losing because at least he'll get what he always wanted and dies a happy man.

Back