• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's because Platinum Sperm is a permanent merge that sacrifices all other cells to create one ultimate being unlike Golden Sperm which seems to be more like all of them grouped in one without killing off all the others. But yeah we still have to decide if the multiplier is usable.

They really should've made a Silver Sperm and if there's a form after Platinum Sperm it should be Palladium Sperm since you know the four primary precious metals are silver, gold, platinum, and palladium

Like they should've made a Silver Sperm as the new Multi-Cell Sperm at 1 trillion, Golden Sperm at 10 trillion, Platinum Sperm at 50 trillion, and a theoretical Palladium Sperm if it exist at 100 trillion.

Someone should just ask Murata on twitter who can beat Gouketsu.
I'm tired of this debate
Nobody. Saitama never beat him either, he just killed a Monster that looked identical to him. The reason we don't see him is because he had an epiphany about how he should spend his life, and decided not to return to the Monster Association or battle the Hero Association, which is why he left the fake Gouketsu behind.

e agreed upon using them since ONE has a say in what goes in there as I recall
The only thing we agreed on was the OVAs being useable since he helped write them.
Someone should just ask Murata on twitter who can beat Gouketsu.
Murata's not reliable WoG, per his own word and the CRT about him debunking himself. You would need to ask ONE.

I decided to discontinue it. It's really hard to calculate the size of the 2nd orb because the positioning is inconsistent.

Instead, I counted all the slashes from these panels. There's about 36.
90b91305-ffdc-43fd-8239-77c6064f94dc

Edit: I'll give the combined pixel lengths soon.

Edit 2: 14449.3 or 11749.81 pixels (it's one or the other, but not anything different). The main orb is 168 pixels.
Do you want to divide the power of one ball by the number of hits? What for? This number of blows is needed to reduce the energy of the ball to nothing. Each blow could cut the ball, just into 2 parts. And that's enough to scale to a ball.

Nobody. Saitama never beat him either, he just killed a Monster that looked identical to him. The reason we don't see him is because he had an epiphany about how he should spend his life, and decided not to return to the Monster Association or battle the Hero Association, which is why he left the fake Gouketsu behind.
Genos was right, Gouketsu was too strong for Saitama.

Yes but nobody knows about palladium, so I don't think they'll make that
Iron Man.
Do you want to divide the power of one ball by the number of hits? What for? This number of blows is needed to reduce the energy of the ball to nothing. Each blow could cut the ball, just into 2 parts. And that's enough to scale to a ball.
That didn't happen. He hit the ball so many times that it exploded.
But he could inflict damage on dragons with kicks. With a sword, much higher.
I don't remember him doing that, but I'll take your word for it.

Last edited:
Each of his blows went through the ball, which means he cut it, which also gives AP, since the sword was able to pass through all this compressed energy without any problems.
Which is ludicrous because A) he's only cutting through a very tiny part of the energy, which doesn't even necessarily scale to the explosion, B) it still took in excess of 30 blows for him to successfully overpower it, and C) we don't even see him fully cut through it.

Which is ludicrous because A) he's only cutting through a very tiny part of the energy, which doesn't even necessarily scale to the explosion, B) it still took in excess of 30 blows for him to successfully overpower it, and C) we don't even see him fully cut through it.
It took 30 blows for the samurai to completely dissipate the energy, it just puts him much higher in AP than the ball.

No it doesn't. You don't add more energy by dissipating energy, you just dissipate energy. It's not like it's a portal to another dimension that's constantly outputting power, it's just a ball of energy. Even then, he didn't actually dissipate energy, he just hit a ball so many times that it exploded.

Why are we using earthquake to detonate Boros' ship and meteorite?

And by the way, can the pressure in the explosion formula for the shock wave be used for the Boros ship of about 80 bar? 80 bar seems to be equivalent to 8 MPa, and this is the strength of a stone (the explosion destroyed all buildings on the way). Or I misunderstood the formula?

And by the way, can the pressure in the explosion formula for the shock wave be used for the Boros ship of about 80 bar? 80 bar seems to be equivalent to 8 MPa, and this is the strength of a stone (the explosion destroyed all buildings on the way). Or I misunderstood the formula?
I'm interested in this

We usually use 1.3+ Bar. In my opinion, this is because a person dies under such pressure. But everything is much scarier here, buildings are blown to pieces.

As the standard, we agreed to use 1.37895 bars or 20 psi when concrete and rocks are shattered in a recent thread.

Using 80 bar would inflate the result to ridiculous degrees for no reason.

They're the same size and BS implied they were separate.

Edit: Actually, I don't care about their power level, tbh. My only point was that they're around the same size, and I've shown this point. Even the 10k detached force are similar in size.

Last edited:
Back