• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm back with another Azur Lane matches!
Nothing much change here, still trying to give some of the shipirls a notable records and something like that, and since my Iron Man vs St. Louis is kinda abandoned for a moment, i would give her an another new match

On other side i'll give Do-S an prior knowledge and making the distance pretty close since well....she's haxless not pretty versatile
Also Shipgirls can fight on the land apperently so i'm going to use an non-aquatic stage

Summary would be added later

St..Louis.%28Azur.Lane%29.600.3020309.jpg

VS
Do-S.600.3345002.jpg

After skimp through their profile, here is my argument:

St. Louis is a little bit stronger than Do-S, 1.4x times to be specific. Although that probably won't be matter much since both can incap each other in one shot. Do-S only need a swish to win and St. Louis just need to shoot her gun.

I will vote for St. Louis because shooting gun is faster than whip swinging.

Wait a minute... it looks to me like St.Louis's (and by extension many in her verse) values are off. The CGM who evaluated St.Louis's calc told the calcer to use the mean value (83.03 tons) of the 4 ship destruction feats as a final value... not the total value (332.13 tons). So she should be 83 tons, 8-B+.

That doesn't mean DO-S one shots but she has a clear advantage via scaling around 224 tons. Plus, even if St.Louis gets the first shot off via a relative speed advantage (like James said gun vs whip), I think DO-S would survive it with the durability advantage and her vitality (she survived Amai smashing her face in. twice) and then mind control should take effect.

Vote for DO-S and the people in St.Louis's verse should take a look at how they apply that calc.

Also why are the Japanese sexualizing famous battleships WAHT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

Back