• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs the Dream Subterraneans

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
IMG_1782.png

IMG_1784.jpg

Boros was "almost a real fight" while the dream subterranean king was a "real fight", the dub king should stomp boros to the same extent saitama stomped

The Dream Subterreans wiped out over 70% of humanity. The Hero Association would try anything to stop that from happening, and of course it would be considered a God level threat. This means Tatsumaki, Blast, and even King would have tried and failed to stop the threat. They could also damage Saitama, something Boros was incapable of doing, although their durability is lower. The Dream Subterreans should stomp.

The Dream Subterreans wiped out over 70% of humanity. The Hero Association would try anything to stop that from happening, and of course it would be considered a God level threat. This means Tatsumaki, Blast, and even King would have tried and failed to stop the threat. They could also damage Saitama, something Boros was incapable of doing, although their durability is lower. The Dream Subterreans should stomp.
Saitama didn't even know that the Hero Association existed, so I don't think that they factor into a dream of his. I would therefore leave the Hero Association and by extension just about any heroes out of this.

Saitama didn't even know that the Hero Association existed, so I don't think that they factor into a dream of his. I would therefore leave the Hero Association and by extension just about any heroes out of this.
It's a Fun and Games thread. The Dream Subterraneans aren't even quantifiable. Don't take it too seriously.

It's a Fun and Games thread. The Dream Subterraneans aren't even quantifiable. Don't take it too seriously.
I know that it is supposed to be fun and games. This is a purely theoretical scenario with a version of the Subterraneans where the scaling could get pretty questionable if we made an attempt to make profiles for them. That being said, I'm also of the opinion that the Dream Subterraneans would take this based on how they performed against Saitama compared to Boros.

People saying they made saitama bleed, yeah the attack that made saitama bleed was like a multi city block level attack...
so like they were fighting a 8-A durability saitama and the kings were probably like 7-A, possibly 6-C...

i like to think of it as Saitama dreaming about being weak enough to fight them rather than him dreaming about opponents that are just as strong as his irl self

Back