• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This chapter reminded me of that Akatsuki combo in Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4, S-class version.
They better include this if OPM ever gets another game in the future.

Jetrochi’s beam attack sent DK and Genos flying, but Drive Knight was knocked out of his Bishop form but both were pretty much completely unharmed.

Jetrochi’s beam attack sent DK and Genos flying, but Drive Knight was knocked out of his Bishop form but both were pretty much completely unharmed.
I'm not sure, I thought Genos might be getting ready to self-destruct or something. Plus Drive Knight looks pretty scratched up in later panels. Either way, they'll be baseline 7-B individually because we can't upscale any further from Psykos right? Even if Darkshine one-shotted Psykos, a baseline 7-B, we can't rate them any higher without feats in the tiers or am I wrong?

Scaling is like this. Drive Knight/Genos(also baseline 7-B?) => Psykos (baseline 7-B) > Gyoro Gyoro > 3.3 megatons (HEO)

How powerful are these beams from current Psykorochi? She and Orochi have lost basically all the extra biomass/blood they had earlier.

How powerful are these beams from current Psykorochi? She and Orochi have lost basically all the extra biomass/blood they had earlier.
Baseline 7-B unless we determine those explosions I said earlier were from her beam and give higher results. She's been weakened down to dragon level but shouldn't be weaker than ordinary Psykos without Orochi (baseline 7-B).

Baseline 7-B unless we determine those explosions I said earlier were from her beam and give higher results. She's been weakened down to dragon level but shouldn't be weaker than ordinary Psykos without Orochi (baseline 7-B).
Makes sense, though I don't think these beams are as powerful as Orochi's previous ones that he used against Saitama (I'm thinking of the one with multiple dragon heads).

Not related to that but Murata really likes using shots of the moon with the crater.

Also I definitely think that was GOD at the end given the previous depictions of him.

Makes sense, though I don't think these beams are as powerful as Orochi's previous ones that he used against Saitama (I'm thinking of the one with multiple dragon heads).

Not related to that but Murata really likes using shots of the moon with the crater.

Also I definitely think that was GOD at the end given the previous depictions of him.
Yeah, the Orochi beam with multiple dragon heads is High 6-C, so this plane version is much, much weaker the way we have it right now

Off-topic, but it just came to mind. When we fully separate manga and webcomic scaling, Half-Monster Garou would become ‘At least Low 7-B+, up to 7-B,’ right?

mAowMcC.png
look behind AS in the middle panel , look how huge those explosions from the beam AS sliced to small parts, like each of them is a few city blocks wide

mAowMcC.png
look behind AS in the middle panel , look how huge those explosions from the beam AS sliced to small parts, like each of them is a few city blocks wide
@USklaverei

Do you know how to calc this? I see itty, bitty buildings below the explosions, but they're almost too small to pixel scale. Could we angsize them?

Definitely God. It looked like they were peaking through a portal to the universe at the end, based on the background. The entity we saw all hunched over in the fetal position or whatever had to have been God.

We also saw an image of the moon again in this panel. And Saitama pulled out that high density cube related to Blast right before it. Add all of that on top of the God stuff with Psykorochi months ago, and I can't even guess what's gonna happen soon enough, unless this is all still just build up for a big God and Blast thing in the far future.

Is that taking into account all the smaller beans that split off or just the ones the were shown to explode?
That's just a crude calc scaling the right front explosion to one of the nearby buildings and multiplying by 4, height of the building is unclear, only that it's taller than some of the buildings around it, HE: 10 stories, ME: 5 stories, LE: 3 stories

That's just a crude calc scaling the right front explosion to one of the nearby buildings and multiplying by 4, height of the building is unclear, only that it's taller than some of the buildings around it, HE: 10 stories, ME: 5 stories, LE: 3 stories
You could probably multiple that by more than 4 since there is an explosive slightly out of panel. Also all the other beams that split off panel likely exploded in a similar fashion.

Maybe it's still possible to scale Tank Top Master? If we did, wouldn't that mean Hero Hunter Garou would be 7-B? (He might still be if Post-Elder Centipede Genos is 7-B). Metal Bat could also scale, probably.

HOLY SHIT
Dayym, this is the most epic shit

Who else was tripping with the final panel? That was like "Museum of Manga" worthy.

Don't google that. It's not a thing... Not as far as I know of, anyways.

Back