• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
murata: yep tatsumaki cant bring down a spaceship

also murata: *gives tatsumaki batshit insane feats that make android 18 look like absolute fodder
Either Murata is a powerscaler in the same way as us (and knows the ship has multicontinental durability thanks to the moon jump) and knows that it would take a multicontinental Tatsumaki effort to bring it down, or he's changed his mind since he said he made the statement about the meteor and the ship.

C-18 would solo the OPM verse by blinking too hard, how does Tatsumaki pulling a meteor down make her look like fodder lmao

I think the meteor feat is pretty questionable tbh, considering majority of the top tiers are only rel+ and Saitama is only FTL

I think he's trying to say that in terms of pure visual feats (things like destroying buildings vs throwing around masses of land equal to mountains and stuff) Tatsumaki looks far more powerful, although it didn't seem too specific.

If we assume that the cracks are the same width and scale from them, the feat gives very good results. I won't spoil unless I've made a mistake, but I will look into it using this perspective shots you've given here. More information later, busy with grad applications now

I think the meteor feat is pretty questionable tbh, considering majority of the top tiers are only rel+ and Saitama is only FTL
It's already been completely refuted as ONE confirmed that the actual feat he wanted was Tatsumaki using a massive rock to crush the Ancient King, but the studio misinterpreted it or something.

"android 18" Uh...what? Android 18 would cubrstomp Frieza who's a star buster.

And again, Murata is the illustrator, he isn't the writer.
uhh what? frieza is on par with SSB goku. android 18 cant touch frieza lmaoo. android 18 is maybe on par with an early tatsumaki at best

uhh what? frieza is on par with SSB goku. android 18 cant touch frieza lmaoo. android 18 is maybe on par with an early tatsumaki at best
Are you joking? First of all, he clearly means Namek Freeza. Second of all, Tatsumaki is multi-continental and C-18 is star level.

Are we seriously having this discussion? First form Frieza, with one finger, ultra casually performed a small dwarf star level feat, which would be much more impressive than anything in OPM so far. His final form, which should be hundreds of times stronger, was stated by Goku to be star level in the manga iirc. On his profile specifically, he's even listed as small star level+. Trunks curbstomped Mecha Frieza who is stronger than Namek Saga Frieza, and Goku blocked the same attacks that killed him with just a finger. Android 18 stomped Vegeta low diff, and Vegeta as a Super Saiyan should at least be comparable to, likely FAR stronger than that Goku due to the three year time-skip. You also have Android 17 one shotting Trunks casually.

didnt android 18 get hurt by goten and trunks tho? you're telling me goten and trunks are star level as well then? do you realize how ridiculous it is to say that a 7 and 8 year old can destroy the sun? and first form frieza that performed that feat was after his training no?

No, they just briefly fought with her, and there's nothing really suggesting that they're incomparably below Frieza anyways. On the contrary, the high tier Z fighters are consistently surprised by their strength and potential. We're talking about Dragon Ball, a series where a Stewie Griffin looking child-minded billion year old thing is the supreme ruler of existence and can casually destroy timelines in seconds, yeah uh, argument of absurdity is irrelevant in this discussion. No? Frieza literally did that before the series began. Maybe you should watch the show before talking about how strong the characters in it actually are?

If we’re talking anime, C-18 was evenly swapping hands with SSJ Goten and SSJ Trunks at the same time iirc. Also, something being “absurd” is not and never has been a valid argument.

If we assume that the cracks are the same width and scale from them, the feat gives very good results. I won't spoil unless I've made a mistake, but I will look into it using this perspective shots you've given here. More information later, busy with grad applications now
Which feat do you want to be calculated? I could not see.

I thought he meant the explosions that came from Atomic Samurai slicing Psykos’ beam.

Which feat do you want to be calculated? I could not see.
Yes, the explosions created by the beam Atomic Samurai splits here. Tetsucabrah said we could scale them to the cracks in the ground, which I think could work, but that method is not ideal since the cracks vary in width and some explosions are further away than others.

mAowMcC.png

Would PPP, tank top man and atomic samurai get upgraded to 7-B? I just realised we haven't seen metal bat...

I don’t think Tanktop Master would be upgraded, he never actually harmed Psykos and he implied that Fubuki was amping him.

PPP and Atomic Samurai would be upgraded though.

PPP, Atomic Samurai and Genos would all be upgraded, yes.

But I think the beam Atomic split will give good results, so we can determine exactly where all these characters fall in terms of AP.

LOL what is this chapter?!

LS upgrade for Tatsumaki?!
Upgrades for nearly everybody Phoenks. Can tell you right now though, that feat is Class P so Tatsumaki won't be upgraded by much. I calced lifting all of Z-city as 4X what her current rating is, if it weighs about the same as Z-city it won't be that much heavier than the coast lift.

However, over half the s-class is going to be 7-B now, so that's something

Making TTM 7-B would cause a bit of an issue for the tiers, since that would make Human Garou, a weaker Genos and more scale to 7-B.

I would imagine that PPP would get a new key for this anyways.

Making TTM 7-B would cause a bit of an issue for the tiers, since that would make Human Garou, a weaker Genos and more scale to 7-B.

I would imagine that PPP would get a new key for this anyways.
PPP's "at least High 7-C" rating will just get changed to "7-B"

Ehhh I doubt this TTM is the same strength as the one who fought Garou though

Back