• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, I don't remember anything being said about Psykos being superior to Gouketsu.

If Psykos and Elder Centipede become 7-A+ or higher, then that means 7-A+ Genos, Bang, Bomb, and most of the top tier S-Class. Maybe everyone would upscale to High 7-A since the 7-A+ calculation is within the upscale range. So basically, losing the Millenium Emperor Nova doesn't matter that much. It would be irrelevant if the 6-C end was chosen. 6-C S-Class, anyone?

If I had to take a guess, excluding Orochi, they are Elder centipede, black sperm and gyoro gyoro. Elder centipede was stated by gyoro gyoro to only be able to be defeated by the strongest S-Class heroes, Black Sperm was one of the few to challenge orochi, Gyoro Gyoro seemed to be the big boss although I'm iffy on this one. I think it's pretty likely for the first 2 tho.
The ones that should defiantly scale are EC, Rover, Orochi, Golden Sperm, Possibly Multi cell Sperm and ENW. All the other Cadres either don't have the feats or statements to back up scaling them to Gouketsu.
Did we ever decide which monsters would upscale from the Gouketsu feat if the 7-A+ feat gets approved?

Only Orochi should directly upscale from Gouketsu's feats.

There's simply no comparison between him and any other specific monster.

He did say there were other monsters who were easily as strong as him, so I think what I was trying to ask is "what monsters would scale to the Gouketsu feat"?

I see he approved it, nice.

Actually this is perfect that you are here Damage, could you comment on the calc as well? I'd like to know what end you would support, plus a second opinion.

I think there's some definite bullshit for the lame-looking Gouketsu feat to be that strong but that's just me
It's the perspective- in theory we shouldn't be able to see the shockwave spreading out this far from the ground because we're at most 2-3 km away from the initial attack. Murata wanted to frame the attack with the stadium and also have a bunch of clouds deformed, which is not a combination that works well.

Using the perspective to find the size via ang-sizing produced results that didn't transfer to real life clouds at all (e.g. cloud thickness of a few meters), so I based the feat on standard cloud size and not on the perspective.

Either way, the old 7-B calc has the same perspective situation. The innermost circle was already 33 megatons, just adding the outer rings it would be High 7-A, 6-C thanks to the difference in shockwave radius + larger cloud mass.

Last edited:

Gouketsu said "there are more monsters that are... easily as strong as [him]" in the MA, according to page 38 of the season 2 guidebook. I don't think its referring to Orochi specially in this statement because previously Gouketsu said Orochi was the strongest being on Earth. EC should definably be comparable to Gouketsu due to his statement of only being able to be taken down by 4 S-class heroes all of said heroes being vastly above most of the S-class. Rover should also scale because he managed to take a punch from Saitama which weakened him then took a stronger combo attack from Bang and Bomb than the one EC took. Everyone who would scale is either already stronger than that or doesn't have the feats/statements back up scaling them to Gouketsu.

Gouketsu said "there are more monsters that are... easily as strong as [him]" in the MA, according to page 38 of the season 2 guidebook. I don't think its referring to Orochi specially in this statement because previously Gouketsu said Orochi was the strongest being on Earth. EC should definably be comparable to Gouketsu due to his statement of only being able to be taken down by 4 S-class heroes all of said heroes being vastly above most of the S-class. Rover should also scale because he managed to take a punch from Saitama which weakened him then took a stronger combo attack from Bang and Bomb than the one EC took. Everyone who would scale is either already stronger than that or doesn't have the feats/statements back up scaling them to Gouketsu.
Dang. Psykos is still gonna be baseline.

On the bright side, she gets to keep her win against Nico Robin's 7-B key.

So the new chapter has been slightly delayed and will come out tomorrow, correct?

Edit: I have confirmed for myself that the new chapter comes out tomorrow.

Last edited:
People did believe Deep Sea King was stronger than Kabuto cuz he had no official threat level at the time.

What are some of your favorite monsters? (I don't think Awakened Garou or non-Fusion Psykos should count since they're human, but I'll just make two lists).

(You'll notice an overwhelming number of Cadres/Monster Association Monsters, and that's because I don't remember a lot of earlier ones that well since it has been a while since I've read/watched those sections).

(There's probably a bunch of cool monsters/antagonists I forgot).

Without Awakened Garou and non-Fusion Psykos

Phoenix Man; (Okay, seriously, can we talk about how great Phoenix Man is)?
Boros
Fusion Psykos
Do-S (because she's hot... that's it, that's the only reason... just, don't take off her mask, she has a less severe version of Mileena's mouth syndrome)
Orochi
Catfish Man & Maiko Plasma (these two are here because I like their relationship)
Amai Mask/Sweet Mask/Beauto/Whatever His Name Is
Black Sperm?
Overgrown Rover?

With Awakened Garou and non-Fusion Psykos

Garou
Phoenix Man; (Okay, seriously, can we talk about how great Phoenix Man is)?
Boros
Psykos (in-general, not just Fusion)
Do-S (because she's hot... that's it, that's the only reason... just, don't take off her mask, she has a less severe version of Mileena's mouth syndrome)
Orochi
Catfish Man & Maiko Plasma (these two are here because I like their relationship)
Amai Mask/Sweet Mask/Beauto/Whatever His Name Is
Black Sperm?
Overgrown Rover?

From favorite to least favorite top 5:

Boros. Extremely cold design, especially meteoric burst. His character is pretty simple but it works really well. I wish we got to see more of him.

Orochi. Extremely cool design, especially his third form. He reminds me of Unicron for some reason

Awakened garou, I loved his entrance and I think his design is alright. A bit generic tbh, but it works.

Deep sea king. I thought he was a pretty menacing threat. And weirdly enough, behind garou, he was the monster that kicked the most arse.

Armored Gorilla. Because he is funny monke.

Carnage kabuto is an honorable mention

HOLY SHIT
Alright, I don't know how long it will take everyone else to see this. Can we discuss this chapter in Dms right now? I need someone to talk to

The end... the entire fight... it was ******* GLORIOUS!

so I don’t know how to do spoilers, so spoiler warnings...

spoiler

What the **** is that at the end?

Feels like ONE and Murata have squashed all arcs into this final manga arc and OPM will end after this; unless ONE is planning to make the story explode in expansiveness after this arc somehow.

Unless ONE just makes it so the Neo Heroes simply never happen in the manga.

But I just hope ONE is simply entirely rewriting the story and not shortening it.

Back