• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, can we start unspoilering now that some of us have read the thing and are discussing it?

Looks like it's upgrade time.

The most this really does it push some people from Low 7-B to 7-B. Assuming we don't downgrade Psykos or anything.

Also I don't think the spire would get more than her current Class P rating but I might be wrong.

The most this really does it push some people from Low 7-B to 7-B. Assuming we don't downgrade Psykos or anything.

Also I don't think the spire would get more than her current Class P rating but I might be wrong.
Genos and Puri Puri should go up to 7-B, they both harmed Psykorochi and Genos took a full blast from Psykos.

Oh, Atomic Samurai too.

Darkshine, Bang, Bomb all confirmed 7-Bs once again. TTM proves he has class M lifting strength

damn....everything was normal, then God panel comes up and just wow. Defiantly the highlight of the chapter

I think Tatsumaki’s God Lance accidentally acted as a beacon and called God, just like Psykos acted as a beacon and called God when she fused with Orochi. Also, why lance glow?

Tank Top was able to react to Jetrochi’s heat beams and throw his rocks to counter them from a very far distance. Atomic deflected a weak God Blast with his sword. Puri was able to damage weakened Jetrochi.

No. It's symbolic.
IDK. I was theorizing Darkshine had size control earlier given how his muscles looked when got to the surface with puri puri. I wouldn't be surprised if he could do large size, although of that scale it would be crazy. If Psykos is baseline 7-B and Darkshine and Bomb/Bang are beating her up so hard, is it possible to upscale?

ym8pla24ub561.jpg
q5GFznztiq5LMOT3n-7UXwxLWGQ6WlmqrLpTjbUaZh0.png

IDK. I was theorizing Darkshine had size control earlier given how his muscles looked when got to the surface with puri puri. I wouldn't be surprised if he could do large size, although of that scale it would be crazy. If Psykos is baseline 7-B and Darkshine and Bomb/Bang are beating her up so hard, is it possible to upscale?

ym8pla24ub561.jpg
q5GFznztiq5LMOT3n-7UXwxLWGQ6WlmqrLpTjbUaZh0.png
You can't seriously thought that the panel where Darkshine seem gigantic is legit, it's purely symbolic, to give a comparison, it's like the panel where kaguya dwarf the entire earth

You can't seriously thought that the panel where Darkshine seem gigantic is legit, it's purely symbolic, to give a comparison, it's like the panel where kaguya dwarf the entire earth
I do seriously consider it, yes. I mean, Puri is flying around flapping his new angel wings, don't let your dreams be memes. Not to say you're not right, only that I think it's possible Darkshine can control his size with muscle elasticity like Pig God can change his body size to eat creatures with large size
I so want to see Psykorochi get KO'ed by a flying Darkshine now
Can I just say I called it

I think the Darkshine thing is symbolic (like Saitama and Gouketsu’s Death Punches), so unless he’s shown as MASSIVE in the next chapter, it is a metaphor.

The giant lance; is Tatsumaki spinning it, causing it to heat up and glow? Could explain the clouds circling around it unless her power is the thing doing that as a side effect.

EDIT: We saw Drive Knight’s core. He’s confirmed not-a-guy-in-a-suit. Also, he and Genos seem oddly compatible in tech. Their cores are very similar too. I reckon they’re lost brothers.

Genos and Drive Knight Potara fused in this chapter, Darkshine growing massive really doesn’t seem that insane in comparison tbh.

The giant lance; is Tatsumaki spinning it, causing it to heat up and glow? Could explain the clouds circling around it unless her power is the thing doing that as a side effect.
I think Tatsumaki is empowering it with psychic energy (eg, not just lifting it up), like she did with her rock clones but on a massive scale. That way it will do a bunch of extra psychic damage. Does that sound plausible?

Also, is Puri Puri actually flying with those angel wings? It looks like he's actually flying and changing his momentum mid-air with those wings. Puri Puri has been evolving recently, can he actually fly now or is this a dramatic element?

Probably not, it seem that she "purified" or "imbibed" the lance with telekinesis, it's not sure until we get the trad i guess

It would be plausible if there was a precedent for it. Have we ever seen that happen in this series? I only saw it once in Mob Psycho, which is also made by ONE.

And if she is empowering it, would that confirm that Murata’s Geryuganshoop statement no longer means he throws his rocks faster than hers since she can seemingly just shield her attacks with her aura?

I always thought Puri’s wings aren’t actually there, they’re just symbolic/a gag. The only thing he actually grows his body hair.

He’s just falling with style.

Hey I just noticed a feat. When Atomic Samurai split Psykorochi's big back beam, we see a bunch of explosions in the background as Atomic, Puri and Darkshine rush towards Psykorochi. They look like the might get good results, since the explosions dwarf not only the buildings but the cracks from the MA split. I think it's gotta be High 7-C at least, possibly as high as 7-B.

Tatsumaki was a God level threat when she took a god level attack and only suffered CLOTHING DAMAGE.

Also, I don’t think the explosions from Atomic splitting the beam are from Orochi. There’s only 4 explosions and the beam was split a LOT more than 4 times. I saw the big explosions as the Cadres finally punching their way to the surface, but maybe I’m wrong.

Wait was that God at the end of the chapter? Also is that like an entirely separate pocket dimension on the last page? Cause that area doesn't look like something you could find underground.

Wait was that God at the end of the chapter? Also is that like an entirely separate dimension on the last page? Cause that doesn't look like something you could find underground.
I think it was a vision that only Saitama and Manako saw. We saw where all three of them are located physically inside the hole Tatsumaki made, but Saitama and Manako both touched that strange cube and then we see this giant vision where there should be ordinary space. Need translations to know for sure

OKAY, CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HOLY CRAP!

AND I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE WHOLE "FASTBALL SPECIAL," BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE A WHOLE BUILDING WITH ALL OF THE S-CLASS IN IT! TATSUMAKI TURNS THE ENTIRE BASE INTO A LANCE, WHAT THE HELL?! BLAST'S CUBE?! GOD?! WHY IS TATSUMAKI FRAMED WITH THE MOON?! DRIVE KNIGHT AND GENOS FUSE! HOW AND WHY DOES ATOMIC SAMURAI ATOMIC SLASH THAT BEAM, I MEAN, I LIKE IT SO I'M NOT GOING TO QUESTION IT! THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SICK!

(Side note, now every single S-Class seems to be at least somewhat close in power, besides Tatsumaki of course).

(Actually, where's Amai Mask in this chapter)?

(Also, Psykos has officially escaped, so she isn't going to be dead and the story will probably move on like the Webcomic... eventually... not that I mind, I like all of the new stuff).

(On another side note, I bet a lot of people (especially people on Reddit and in YouTube comment sections) will be very happy that the fight is over. I was never one of those people who felt it dragged on, but hey, whatever).

(Now, when does the translation come out)?!

Oh yeah. Why was Blast’s cube just hanging in the MA base?

Maybe there’s more than one cube. Maybe if you find them all you can talk to/punch God? Maybe that’s why Blast is missing; he’s searching for the way to call God, or maybe he is God. Or maybe he was Orochi all along.

Also, the S-class revisited after this chapter.

Blast(unknown)

Tatsumaki (high 6-A)

Darkshine, Bang, Flashy Flash, Drive Knight (currently 7-B)

Post-Elder Centipede Genos, Atomic Samurai, Puri Puri Prisoner (suggested upgrade to 7-B).

Watchdog Man, Pig God, Child Emperor with Brave Giant (low 7-B)

TTM, Metal Knight with a single missile, (High 7-C), unless those explosions behind Atomic Darkshine and Puri were the results of TTM's stone-bombardment. TTM threw some class M weight very fast though-

Zombieman (8-B)

King (10-B)

Let's rate the performances of the S-class heroes against Psykorochi this chapter. My subjective ratings- so we can decide who is stronger than who among our new crowd of 7-Bs. Let me know who y'all think did best relatively

1. Darkshine (hugely deformed the Orochi mass with a single kick, Psykos decided to defuse because of this. Impressed me the most because he did more with one shot that other heroes did with barrages and combo attacks)
2. Atomic Samurai (countered that huge back beam from Psykos, broke open her back after that)
3. Bang and Bomb (squished Orochi with the cross-fang dragon slayer fist, less impressive for me since it's a combo. No clear shot of the full extent of damage to Orochi)
4. Genos and Drive Knight (wrecked Psykos's insides with their beams but got rekt individually by Psykos's back blast (which was their own combined power at least), seem to be on par or overpowering her with their fusion)
5. Puri Puri (deformed Orochi with his barrage)

TTM, Zombieman, Child Emperor and Pig God have no direct interactions with Psykos. King, Metal Bat, Metal Knight, Flashy Flash, Watchdog Man and Blast are not on the immediate scene. Tatsumaki is presently going to kill Orochi while hopefully not blowing up the supercontinent.

Back