• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm still curious to know. If Psykos is still going to be baseline 7-B and a hero were to scale clearly above her, can they upscale further into 7-B? Darkshine, for example, was half way to one-shotting her with Superalloy missile. I just want to point out that one kick from Darkshine forced her to bail like that

Also I get the feeling that Saitama and flash aren't really gonna try and investigate further on God, and they'll just probably forget about it lol

Seriously tho, they're likely just gonna see it as some weird huge monster, close the hole with a rock, and then move on. I'm calling it now

Tatsumaki says other wise, considering she's pulling what boros did in the first draw of boros vs Saitama

Tbh, I think it'd be a bit funny if we had a page for King's wanked version lmao. But something like that should probably be in jokes battles wiki

okay serious question time. tatsumaki is basically show as a god now and is capable of ******* throwing chunks of the damn earth like they're spitballs but during the boros arc why didnt she just flick Melzargard out of existence and destroy the ship instantly? why did she spend a bunch of time just throwing chunks of rubble at the ship when she could have just yeeted it into outer space or something? or drop a meteor on it or something.

shes way too powerful now. murata or ONE (dont remember who it was exactly) said that the anime feat of tatsumaki dropping a meteor on the ancient king isnt legit because shes not that powerful but she clearly is.

I know this joke has been done to death, but if Dragon-level characters (i.e., Psykos-Orochi, Tatsumaki, True Spiral Incineration Cannon Genos, etc.) are doing batshit crazy High 6-A stuff like they've been doing recently, just imagine what a God is like.

I know this joke has been done to death, but if Dragon-level characters (i.e., Psykos-Orochi, Tatsumaki, True Spiral Incineration Cannon Genos, etc.) are doing batshit crazy High 6-A stuff like they've been doing recently, just imagine what a God is like.
God would just dab and the planet would die

okay serious question time. tatsumaki is basically show as a god now and is capable of ******* throwing chunks of the damn earth like they're spitballs but during the boros arc why didnt she just flick Melzargard out of existence and destroy the ship instantly? why did she spend a bunch of time just throwing chunks of rubble at the ship when she could have just yeeted it into outer space or something? or drop a meteor on it or something.

shes way too powerful now. murata or ONE (dont remember who it was exactly) said that the anime feat of tatsumaki dropping a meteor on the ancient king isnt legit because shes not that powerful but she clearly is.
Because she was being lazy? That's pretty in-character for her.

I think that was anime only. Also I getting the feeling she's gonna get foddereized sooner or later by either Saitama or garou

Either she wasn't trying against Boros' forces that much, or her strength has simply been changed. Either way though, there really isn't any actual inconsistencies, just that everything we've seen before this arc would suggest that Tatsumaki, while powerful for OPM standards, is nowhere near this level. Also, I don't think it was ever said that she's incapable of doing the meteor feat, just that she hasn't actually done it. I'm also not sure if her recent feats would make her capable of that, anyways.

I mean, Saitama fodderizing someone isn't really relevent. She actually surprised him a bit, and was weakened due to her remaining injuries, as well. Also manga Tatsumaki is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>webcomic Tatsumaki based on actual feats iirc.

in the OPM wiki's tatsumaki page, as a trivia it says "The animation team misinterpreted ONE's intentions when animating the Ancient King fight. ONE only wanted Tatsumaki to drop a big boulder on Ancient King, prompting the Ancient King to have a flashback of the meteor that destroyed his race eons ago and start to scream. The meteor falling was meant to occur in the flashback, not be a feat of Tatsumaki. According to Murata, if Tatsumaki were able to pull the meteor from space, she would have been able to bring down Boros' ship without difficulty."

Also yeah, in the webcomic, Tatsumaki could throw Saitama even after he braced himself.

Not like being weaker than the strongest guy in the verse is a point agains you anyways...

Murata's statements, while not worth disregarding, can only be taken with a grain of salt, especially when even some of ONE's statements are kind of iffy.

That's interesting. Then again, Tatsumaki could have gotten stronger since then, if there's anything to imply that.

If not, then I dunno what to say about that, chief.

Tatsumaki wasn't exactly going all out against the ship. I got the initial impression she wasn't really trying, which I hold to.

As it stands right now by our rankings, Tatsumaki could pull down the ship, though with some difficulty.

What makes the meteor feat impressive is not the fact that she could move the meteor, but that she could pull it so far. She must have pulled it from millions of kilometers out and brought it down to Earth in a few seconds. Now that I think about it, she would have been moving that Meteor at relativistic speeds easy if it were a legit feat. Realistically, she'd have to reach so far away from earth to get a meteor, it would probably have to be going MFTL speeds to hit the ancient king on queue

Tatsumaki wasn't exactly going all out against the ship. I got the initial impression she wasn't really trying, which I hold to.

As it stands right now by our rankings, Tatsumaki could pull down the ship, though with some difficulty.

What makes the meteor feat impressive is not the fact that she could move the meteor, but that she could pull it so far. She must have pulled it from millions of kilometers out and brought it down to Earth in a few seconds. Now that I think about it, she would have been moving that Meteor at relativistic speeds easy if it were a legit feat. Realistically, she'd have to reach so far away from earth to get a meteor, it would probably have to be going MFTL speeds to hit the ancient king on queue
MFTL Tatsumaki, Genos and Psyrochi?

Yeah, the meteor feat is pretty ridiculous, and not just for the reason that she could generally move a large amount of mass, but rather that her powers could reach hundreds of thousands if not millions of kilometers, then pull such a massive object through that distance to the Earth and precisely hit the Ancient King in presumably a matter of seconds.

Also yeah, in the webcomic, Tatsumaki could throw Saitama even after he braced himself.

Not like being weaker than the strongest guy in the verse is a point agains you anyways...
saitama was preventing himself from being thrown but then his jacket ripped apart, distracting him. momentarily letting his guard down, tatsumaki took that opportunity to throw him. point is, when saitama doesn't want to be moved, nothing moves him.

Yeah, the meteor feat is pretty ridiculous, and not just for the reason that she could generally move a large amount of mass, but rather that her powers could reach hundreds of thousands if not millions of kilometers, then pull such a massive object through that distance to the Earth and precisely hit the Ancient King in presumably a matter of seconds.
I mean, if we've got grounds for it and it's logically justifiable, I'm cool with MFTL OPM characters.

murata: yep tatsumaki cant bring down a spaceship

also murata: *gives tatsumaki batshit insane feats that make android 18 look like absolute fodder

saitama was preventing himself from being thrown but then his jacket ripped apart, distracting him. momentarily letting his guard down, tatsumaki took that opportunity to throw him. point is, when saitama doesn't want to be moved, nothing moves him.
Saitama still got pushed back after trying to defend himself from the force, and was surprised at being pushed back. Assuming he only got moved because of his jacket getting destroyed is headcanon.

MFTL OPM characters is ridiculous outside of the top tiers imo, and I'd prefer it if even they only reach FTL+.

Back