• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nichirin

images
yes, has anyone calc this?

Overall I think the manga was better, there's just a few scenes from the webcomic I'm going to miss.

For the timer, do the zeros on the left of the colon represent hours or minutes?

Because I'm seeing a lot of examples which say that it represents hours because of the apostrophe and quotations, and for obvious reasons, it doesn't seem realistic to say the Cadre got blitzed in 0.5 seconds and PS got blitzed by sub 50m/s Garou...

For the timer, do the zeros on the left of the colon represent hours or minutes?

Because I'm seeing a lot of examples which say that it represents hours because of the apostrophe and quotations, and for obvious reasons, it doesn't seem realistic to say the Cadre got blitzed in 0.5 seconds and PS got blitzed by sub 50m/s Garou...
Minutes

this all happened in .005 seconds

Idk how you can make Saitama vs garou work here given Garou Mosnter Form isn't complete
I feel like some dumb plot scene is gonna happen where ENW accidentally “sucks up” Saitama and flings him away while Garou transforms and fights Platinum and S class heroes.

this all happened in .005 seconds
Most stopwatch go minutes before the colon. 5 milliseconds also makes more sense than .5 seconds narratively.
Personally I think this feat also happened in 5 milliseconds total, given the context of what we know about these characters being at least faster than sound, but I just want a reasonable explanation that can be used to explain the timer.

From what I can see, stopwatches that count up to minutes only use a colon, whereas stopwatches that count to hours not only use the colons but also the apostrophe and quotations which are used as time notations (and we see that on this timer).

It's just 0.5 seconds. The Seiko stopwatch has this exact same time measurement thingy. Second comes before the " so its just 0.5 seconds.

The measurement is

Hours : Minutes ' Seconds " Centiseconds

From the perspective of others, all of this happened in an instant which would mean S-class is below the average human level since human reaction time is 0.25 seconds

If this feat didn't have the stopwatch thing there it would be calced much higher. This is unfortunate.

So basically it’s just a big outlier feat? Cuz this instant was .5 seconds and as Tural mentioned, human reaction speed is half that…shame man shame

If the timer really does use hours then it doesn't even make contextual sense. All of these characters scale above the speed of sound bare minimum. I'm pretty disappointed in Murata.

If this is supposed to be impressive then what's Flashy Flash gonna do? Fight Garou in 00:00'00"02 seconds?

Yeah the stopwatch literally just doesn't make sense here.

Tbh I think it.should be ignored for the timeframe entirely

If the timer really does use hours then it doesn't even make contextual sense. All of these characters scale above the speed of sound bare minimum. I'm pretty disappointed in Murata.

If this is supposed to be impressive then what's Flashy Flash gonna do? Fight Garou in 00:00'00"02 seconds?
This just means the SOS is lower than ours

Back