• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Saitama vs Skulduggery Pleasant
  • Saitama During Training and normal Skulduggery keys
  • Fight takes place in Z-City
  • In-character, Saitama has knowledge of Skulduggery
  • Starting distance: 3 meters
  • Speed is not equalized
Baldy-In-Training:
Skeleton Detective:
Inconclusive:
iu
iu
iu

Last edited:
Look at the list of abilities of Saitama's opponent. And the opponent also has AP advantage
Half of Skulduggery's abilities list is resistances to abilities Saitama doesn't use or would not help Skulduggery in a fight. Skulduggery also doesn't immediately kill his opponents so he won't be suffocating Saitama straight away

Skulduggery's AP is 5.2 x 10^7 joules
A police officer in OPM survived a 1.2 x 10^7 joules attack, Personification of a Light Pull Cord scales above that and so does Saitama so the AP gap is less than 7.5x

Last edited:
Regeneration, True Flight, Genius Inteligence and such are huge advantages over Saitama.

And AP difference is still more than 4 times which means Saitama will still be quickly put down despite not being one-shot.

Did you change it to during the training key? Then I am voting for Saitama because of AP difference.

Regeneration, True Flight, Genius Inteligence and such are huge advantages over Saitama.

And AP difference is still more than 4 times which means Saitama will still be quickly put down despite not being one-shot.
Skulduggery can't regenerate his bones if they are destroyed, he has High-Mid regen because he can re-assemble himself when his bones are scattered nearby, Saitama can just dodge Skulduggery if he sees him flying towards him and Skulduggery fights his opponents hand-to-hand most of the time.
Did you change it to during the training key? Then I am voting for Saitama because of AP difference.
I just clarified which keys are being used because Skulduggery has 2 9-A keys, I'm not using 8-B Saitama because his AP is over 10 tons of TNT (Skulduggery's AP is 0.012 tons of TNT) which would be a stomp for Saitama

Last edited:
Doesn't Skullduggery just fly and beat his ass down with magic, FAR superior stamina, and far more hand to hand combat skill and experience?

Saitama is not skilled. At all. Plus he might just tank attacks like he does in his tier 5 key

Last edited:
Doesn't Skullduggery just fly and beat his ass down with magic and FAR superior stamina?
Skulduggery doesn't usually just fly and spam magic on someone at the start of a fight in-character plus Saitama is faster than him

Yeah ragdolls him with air magic akin to telekinesis, fire magic overwhelming as a flame thrower(damn i forgot he could even ignite people at a distance by clicking his fingers) saitama wouldn't even be able to throw hands with him and if he chooses range + flight its a stomp.

(damn i forgot he could even ignite people at a distance by clicking his fingers) saitama wouldn't even be able to throw hands with him and if he chooses range + flight its a stomp.
I don't think Skulduggery lights people on fire like that often in-character, Saitama could cover the distance of 3m before Skulduggery could cast a spell

i just realised speed isn't equal is skulduggery baseline subsonic, doesn't saitama blitz?
I don't think Skulduggery lights people on fire like that often in-character, Saitama could cover the distance of 3m before Skulduggery could cast a spell
aren't casting spells as quick as hand gestures.

unless saitama in character goes for decapitation with the initial hit skulduggery can still fight with broken bones knock him back with air magic, (best case scenario uses his shadow magic) then take flight if his facing a faster opponent its not in character but his smart it should be the most optimal.

i can't remember if skulduggery could fight while decapitated probably not

i just realised speed isn't equal is skulduggery baseline subsonic, doesn't saitama blitz?

aren't casting spells as quick as hand gestures.

unless saitama in character goes for decapitation with the initial hit skulduggery can still fight with broken bones knock him back with air magic, (best case scenario uses his shadow magic) then take flight if his facing a faster opponent its not in character but his smart it should be the most optimal.

i can't remember if skulduggery could fight while decapitated probably not
He can still function without his skull and how fast would a hand gesture be? (Skulduggery would snap his fingers and then hurl a fireball, Skulduggery doesn't immediately trap people in air either, he wouldn't know that Saitama is faster)

Last edited:
Saitama is not skilled. At all. Plus he might just tank attacks like he does in his tier 5 key
Saitama at this point has not broken his limiter so I don't see why he would want to tank attacks because he isn't the god-tier of the verse yet

Back