• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but that doesnt limit them to human reactions. A small timeframe isnt a reaction feat. The distance crossed during the timeframe must also be taken into account
Superhuman reactions then :0
Still a very slow feat for people who were fighting at MHS+ speeds

What you said only applies to Garou and makes him a few times faster than the speed of sound at best. But others didn't even comprehend the feat(not Garou himself but the feat) until it was over which is a heavy outlier for their reaction speed.

Wait. ENW reacted/attacked Garou meanwhile PS was hitten without even react, does it mean that ENW speed>PS? Or it's just that PS was caught out of guard because he expected King to attack?

I hope it's the last one

But I'm sure Murata is smart enough to know that the S class not being able to react to something that happened in the span of .5 seconds makes no sense, when he's already made weaker characters react to bullets.
Intelligence doesn't come into play here, he felt that this was cool so he put it there. The timeframe is irrelevant at this point, the distance crossed is what matters. I'll calc this later. Even using .5s this feat can be anywhere from supersonic to hypersonic.
He traveled from Bang to GS in .1s, kicked him into the air in .2s, started running towards ENW and deflecting his attacks at .3s, got to him and began ripping him apart at .4s, and finished it all in .5s.
If the distance from Bang and GS was 500m, 500m/.1= 5,000 m/s.
If his arm was was .5m long and moved 90 degrees for each deflect and deflected 4 times would be 31.4m/s.
Assuming he traveled 20m with each kick and kicked 4 times (idk how many times he kicked) then he would have traveled 80. 80/.1=800 m/s.
Adding all this together gives 5,831.4 m/s. Hypersonic+

Again, this only applies to Garou. Others didn't even see the feat, let alone Garou himself
The only 3 heroes that watched the feats were Bomb (who seemingly reacted to Garou punching FU), King (who, is King) and Metal Bat.

The other heroes were knocked down, PS was caught out of guard and ENW reacted to such feat. So, it may not be an outlier

Edit: Metal Bat watched the feat from a long distance, so it could be more or less argued that he didn't see garou because the perspective

In my opinion, the manga did ENW dirty. In the webcomic he was one of the strongest cadre that fought a lot of heroes and even survived a punch from Saitama.

In the manga he is just there and barely do anything, gets defeated in a single punch by Darkshine and disappear for many chapters before coming back for a short amount of time just to be defeated again by Garou.

I am quite disappointed on how ENW was potrayed, considering he was one of my favorite cadres.

Around 0.2 seconds would be enough time for a normal human to see something, but King closes his eyes when he does the attack.

Metal Bat is likely too far away to see anything, and PS wasn't even looking at Garou's direction and was focused on King. The other heroes were knocked out by PS, except for maybe Child Emperor. ENW actually did react and even attacked Garou.

This isn't a good feat to upgrade anyone, but I highly doubt Murata thinks they're as fast as the wiki rates them. This is common for any author.

It dismisses the claim of them being below human reactions bc of the timeframe
How does it dismiss the claim when nobody reacted within the said timeframe?
If the distance from Bang and GS was 500m
I tried to use angsizing and it is around 200 meters.
Non of the S class was looking for them to see what happened tho , they were all out of it
But they couldn't react to PS who is comparable to current Garou based on webcomic. Later on, they couldn't follow their movement during their fight. But these are assuming the events will follow the webcomic.

Flashy's feat in the webcomic had the same timer as this, except he did it in 0.1 sec instead of 0.5.
This is as bad as that time Josuke bragged about Crazy diamond's punches reaching 300 KM/H when he was already relatisvitic at that point through feats.

Eh , rly no one was paying attention or saw what garou did and it was only him moving , funny since way weaker characters did much faster stuff already and murata thinks this is cool just like any other author and knowing him we might see garou jump around the planet in less than a second in the next few chapters cuz its cool

In the end everyone just wanks everything or should we forget the FTL 200km/h gazzale man from one piece...etc or the plethora of slow showings every verse have .

In the end unless the author do make something faster than light and stuff most battle verses probably dont exceed hybersonic speeds in reality but fans gonna wank lol and thats the fun of it

Back