• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Watchdog man is definitely my least favorite character. Maybe that'll change when we get to know him, but for now I'm not on that furry train and the rest of his concept just ain't for me. The characters in these series are generally likeable, even the villains (except for you Waganma) and I'll need to see some interesting backstory or development before I change my mind on him

Watchdog man is probably the most beloved character by the furries. But yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I much prefer pig god to him

Meanwhile I’m over here with Watchdog Man as one of my favorites just cause he folded Garou

Drive knight is perfect and absolutely not sus at all. Like, I would drive his knight if u know what I'm saying uwu

Also ngl, MB Boros and flash looking hella fine

Drive Knight is an angel, I dunno why everyone thinks he’s evil or something UwU

And if that’s where the conversation is going, I can say with 100% confidence as a straight male that I would bone Sonic

Someone in this thread is so dead-set in believing Legendary Pictures Godzilla can stomp Tatsumaki its driving me insane:

Scroll down to the bottom, it’s user GodzillaKOTM. I think I saw that exact username on VSbattles old forum but he never showed up to this new one?

I think someone here has a similar name and they might be related but I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions.

Last edited:
Speaking of which: who are your most favorite characters in the series?
I guess I'll separate them by manga, webcomic, and overall and then subdivide them by male, female, overall, and best girl since other people did that.

Manga:

Male (in no particular order):

Mumen Rider
Genos
Garou

Female (in some sort of order):

Fubuki
Tatsumaki
Captain Mizuki
Psykos

Best Girl:

Fubuki

Overall (in maybe an order?):

Fubuki
Mumen Rider
Garou
Tatsumaki

Webcomic:

Male (in no particular order):

Garou
Mumen Rider
Genos

Female:

Fubuki
Psykos?
... Webigaza?

Best Girl:

Fubuki

Overall (in maybe an order? maybe not?):

Garou
Fubuki
Mumen Rider

Overall Overall (in probably an order):

Fubuki
Tatsumaki (only here because of the manga)
Garou
Mumen Rider

Overall Best Girl:

Fubuki

(I just really like Fubuki, okay)!

In no particular order:

Drive Knight
Saitama
Boros
Mumen Rider
Garou
Bang
Genos (Cause he's hot)

I really like the fact that bang doesn't follow the stereotypical perverted old man

Well, I won't get too in depth about it atm, but there's a lot more to Saitama than just "hehe bald guy punch hard xd". He'd probably be somewhere in my top 5 for OPM. But yeah Garou is my favorite, there's a lot to his writing but I don't wanna dive too deep into that subject right now because I'm tired. I'll summarize it and just say he's the most relatable character in the series despite being the main antagonist for a while, which is pretty cool. I do also like King, Suiryu, Sonic, and Mumen Rider quite a bit.

Huh. Nice possible upgrade for Gouketsu, which seconds are your preference. I'd personally go with 3 seconds tbh, but that's just me

Who would supposedly scale to this? Orochi and Boros are definitely above this, as both are above dragons. But what about elder centipede, who's considered one of the strongest cadres.

I would say at least three monsters in the MA should scale to Gouketsu since he did say that there are "more monsters" in the MA that are "easily as strong as him". I don't know if we've ever come to a consensus on who the strongest MA members are and how they rank up. We'll have to do that if we're going to upgrade anyone

I would say at least three monsters in the MA should scale to Gouketsu since he did say that there are "more monsters" in the MA that are "easily as strong as him". I don't know if we've ever come to a consensus on who the strongest MA members are and how they rank up. We'll have to do that if we're going to upgrade anyone
If I had to take a guess, excluding Orochi, they are Elder centipede, black sperm and gyoro gyoro. Elder centipede was stated by gyoro gyoro to only be able to be defeated by the strongest S-Class heroes, Black Sperm was one of the few to challenge orochi, Gyoro Gyoro seemed to be the big boss although I'm iffy on this one. I think it's pretty likely for the first 2 tho.

The ones that should defiantly scale are EC, Rover, Orochi, Golden Sperm, Possibly Multi cell Sperm and ENW. All the other Cadres either don't have the feats or statements to back up scaling them to Gouketsu.

Also I think Orochi should only be High 6-C in his third form and his first/second forms should be At least "Whatever tier the stronger cadres are" Possibly higher.

Elder Centipede I could understand, Rover as well. Orochi and GS are given. ENW is possible, he's very strong in the webcomic but we don't know how he'll turn out in the manga.

If I were to do just three, it would probably be Elder Centipede, Rover and Orochi. It could obviously be more than 3, but it can't be less judging from the way Gouketsu says it.

That being said, I don't think Gouketsu knows about Black S's true power and even so, Black S's AP varies wildly even without Golden S and Multi-S. He might not know about ENW also- not sure how well-known ENW is. Homeless Emperor is another Dark Horse in my opinion, he KO'ed Bang and we haven't seen any real power from him in the Manga yet.

I'm personally excited to see good boi Rover later on. I really like the idea of Saitama having a monster dog running around the city. I wonder how rover would interact with watchdog

Nice

I'm hoping for a stronger feat for Orochi tbh, maybe a Country level feat, I just hope he doesn't re-draw EVERYTHING

Guessing they will go for 5 seconds, which means epic 7-A+ Gouketsu.

Back