• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the Chinese translation is finally finished in just under 4 hours of the release of the raw chapter. In total it’s 41 pages for the new chapter and 4 updated pages to the previous chapter totaling up to 45 pages today.

Anyway from what I can gather

The missing 99 Black Sperm from the fusion is due to 100 of them running away as a backup plan before being intercepted by Metal Bat. Still have no clue what happened to the other 449.1 trillion Black Sperm though. Guess Murata and ONE forgot about it or we’ll have to wait and see next chapter.

Everything else is pretty much about the same as the webcomic.

platinum sperm can't be that much stronger than golden if it's only 11 trillion more on top of an already 43 trillion merge, right?

i don't know where you got that idea from but i guess that could be the case.
In the webcomic a single black sperm is weaker than a dog. And if they keep this information in the manga it would mean 10000 Black Sperms can hurt Metal Bat. And we know for a fact that 10000x 10-C is not enough to hurt a demon lvl character like Base Metal Bat. So it’s very likely that their merging is going to be more of an exponential boost rather than simple addition.

In the webcomic a single black sperm is weaker than a dog. And if they keep this information in the manga it would mean 10000 Black Sperms can hurt Metal Bat. And we know for a fact that 10000x 10-C is not enough to hurt a demon lvl character like Base Metal Bat. So it’s very likely that their merging is going to be more of an exponential boost rather than simple addition.
it's definitely not addition, but it could be multiplication, which still isn't exponential growth.

You know I just realized something.

So Black Sperm in this chapter said he has 11 trillion 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 of him left. But in the previous chapter he said he only had 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 of him left so where did the extra 11 trillion come from? And in this chapter we learn that Platinum Sperm is a 54 trillion merge. But according to the previous chapter Golden Sperm‘s right arm was 12 trillion which means Golden Sperm should've been 43 trillion + 12 trillion and therefore 55 trillion merge. So did Golden Sperm’s 12 trillion arm fall off and split back into Black Sperm but Atomic Samurai w/ the Sun Blade kill 1 trillion of them? Or am I just missing something regarding the number? Also from the sound of it it doesn’t seem like Golden Sperm is a permanent merge like the webcomic Golden Sperm as there are 54 trillion of them battling it out to be the main consciousness something that shouldn’t be possihle if Golden Sperm is a single entity made up of 43 trilllion Black Sperms.

Last edited:
So I guess this means Black Sperm at the beginning probably had around 55 trillion.
but in the last chapter, golden sperm lost 12 trillion cells because his arm got cut off. so current golden sperm is a 43 trillion merge, plus his arm which was made up 12 trillion, and then there's the remaining 11.5 trillion cells. that means in the beginning there was about 67 trillion cells.

but in the last chapter, golden sperm lost 12 trillion cells because his arm got cut off. so current golden sperm is a 43 trillion merge, plus his arm which was made up 12 trillion, and then there's the remaining 11.5 trillion cells. that means in the beginning there was about 67 trillion cells.
I was actually just wondering about this in my latest post.
You know I just realized something.

So Black Sperm in this chapter said he has 11 trillion 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 of him left. But in the previous chapter he said he only had 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 of him left so where did the extra 11 trillion come from? And in this chapter we learn that Platinum Sperm is a 54 trillion merge. But according to the previous chapter Golden Sperm‘s right arm was 12 trillion which means Golden Sperm should've been 43 trillion + 12 trillion and therefore 55 trillion merge. So did Golden Sperm’s 12 trillion arm fall off and split back into Black Sperm but Atomic Samurai w/ the Sun Blade kill 1 trillion of them? Or am I just missing something regarding the number? Also from the sound of it it doesn’t seem like Golden Sperm is a permanent merge like the webcomic Golden Sperm as there are 54 trillion of them battling it out to be the main consciousness something that shouldn’t be possihle if Golden Sperm is a single entity made up of 43 trilllion Black Sperms.

So Black Sperm in this chapter said he has 11 trillion 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 of him left. But in the previous chapter he said he only had 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 of him left so where did the extra 11 trillion come from? And in this chapter we learn that Platinum Sperm is a 54 trillion merge. But according to the previous chapter Golden Sperm‘s right arm was 12 trillion which means Golden Sperm should've been 43 trillion + 12 trillion and therefore 55 trillion merge. So did Golden Sperm’s 12 trillion arm fall off and split back into Black Sperm but Atomic Samurai w/ the Sun Blade kill 1 trillion of them? Or am I just missing something regarding the number?
tbh at this point i've just given up with black sperm. the guy's ability and numbers are so damn hard to understand. why he gotta be so confusing

Honestly this is how I see Black Sperm right now.

Black Sperm at the beginning had around 55.5 Trillion copies inside of himself.

Golden Sperm was initially a 55 Trillion non-permanent merge before getting his arm cut off and losing 1 trillion with the other 11 trillion splitting back into Black Sperms. Which was why this chapter he was at 43 Trillion.

Platinum Sperm is a 54 Trillion permanent merge as in they can no longer separate like the original Golden Sperm from the webcomic.

Last edited:
BS is only confusing because they changed Multi-Cellular Sperm to GS and GS to PS. It threw the numbers off because they kept the original GS number instead of Multi-Cellular Sperm's number.

They didn’t even keep the original GS number though. The original webcomic GS was simply 10 trillion nothing more nothing less. But than in the previous chapter GS‘s right arm was 12 trillion. And in this chapter the body without the right arm was stated to be 43 trillion.

BS is only confusing because they changed Multi-Cellular Sperm to GS and GS to PS. It threw the numbers off because they kept the original GS number instead of Multi-Cellular Sperm's number.
webcomic MCS= 1 trillion merge
webcomic GS= 10 trillion merge
manga GS= at least 43 trillion merge
PS=54 trillion merge

No, no, no, Platinum Sperm is a five course meal, Psykos is a buffet, and then Sonic and Flashy Flash are both feasts

have we forgot that the regular humans in opm are still super human and the regular human/villian is even more superhuman or did we forgot how homeless stopped bullets from some op guns like nothing

Back