• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, that would make PS stronger than GS by an absurd amount
We don't know the full power of GS though since he was casual most of time.
however going by the number of fused BS, their different shouldn't be thaaat high
We haven't get a full explanation about how the fusion works and I don't think the power of fusions are linear with the amount of cells merged. Individual Black S is weaker than puppy. If merging was simply adding power of cells together, 12 trillion BS would barely be town level

Last edited:
That's maybe an expection, cuz going by the feat I doubt Murata himself wanted Orochi to be that strong when compared to other Cadres. He likely thinks Fusion Psykos' feat is stronger

Anyway, BS is actually decent because his regeneration is very useful in combat, and Blast/God very likely have some interesting stuff to show in every area, including Hax

However, I kind of like how the series has more simple characters

why is black sperm's profile even locked? i thought only tier 2 and 1 profiles get locked, along with really popular profiles

1636862624793.png

Slimmer doesn't equate to smaller tbh. For all we know he could be a head taller. And Black Sperm fusions tend to make him bigger so realistically PS > GS in size

Does anyone know what the text in the black box says? It appears in English on a bunch of chapters but it isn't clear enough to read online.

I noticed them too, yeah most of them are too small to be readable. I could read some lines such as "My name is Saitama. I'm a hero. My hobby is", but only by straining my eyes.

I noticed them too, yeah most of them are too small to be readable. I could read some lines such as "My name is Saitama. I'm a hero. My hobby is", but only by straining my eyes.
If you are right, then it shouldn't be much different from what he used to say in first chapters.

"My name is Saitama. I am a hero. My hobby is heroic exploits. I got too strong. And that makes me sad. I can defeat any enemy with one blow. I lost all hair. And I lost all feeling. I want to feel the rush of battle. I would like to meet an incredibly strong enemy. And I would like to defeat it with one blow. That's because I am One-Punch Man."

Murata says today's quota is finished. He started much faster than usual. Either we will get a new chapter earlier or the next chapter will be 60+

Back