• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I suppose so. My final predictions:
  • King does king shit
  • Tatsumaki hopefully re awakens
  • Tatsumaki vs Cadres maybe
  • Possible reappearance of Psykos and Sweet Mask?
  • Hopefully Tier 6 feats from either Golden Sperm or Garou or Bang
  • I predict Vomitted Fuhrer Ugly will get fodderized hard by either Garou or Bang, probably the former

It turns out to be a redraw of Boros vs Saitama but it's like the Orochi fight where Boros will gain even stronger feats but proceeds to get clowned and lose all semblance of dignity. Saitama defeats Boros by breathing too hard while in the middle of taking his afternoon nap

Apparently chapter 196 was deleted from Tonarinoyj. So it seems like there will be some edits to the previous chapter. Which means the newest chapter that comes out today probably won't be a 38 page chapter like we originally expected as some pages will probably be edits to the previous chapter.

Last edited:
OH SHIT! Golden Sperm is a 43 trillion merge! And the other Black Sperms are 11.4491 trillion but he only used 11 trillion. We got a 54 trillion merge. PLATINUM SPERM!

So I guess this means Black Sperm at the beginning probably had around 55 trillion.

Last edited:
Murata got tired of drawing the psychic sisters so he decided to draw the psychic villain lol

• King intimidated HE so hard HE basically pussied out
  • Zombie man regenerated and he's back as expected
  • ENW is massive now
  • King does his iconic kamehameha imagination
  • A Black Sperm is escaping. Could this be the Black Sperm that be friends Saitama much later on?
  • This platinum sperm form traded muscles for sleekness. I like the new form and it looks pretty neat. I like the Golden Sperm design more, but this is nice.

So not the craziest chapter. But pretty neat overall IMO.

Last edited:
4275e8b1-5d60-428c-b6a7-a2ea3e3b3b2f

Yeee, platinum sperm is here baby and hes looking like a jojo characters lmao . ENW too and damn the king gun is epic dude legit went to space bruh that shit is probably star level at least .

Also last chapter updated too with ENW entrance and a WAY better King vs Cadres spread

Soooooo uh who will Sweet Mask exactly fight now that most of the BS are gone? VFU who escaped or Platinum Sperm...

I don't think all the Black Sperms are gone. When they fused they said 53 trillion, 999 billion, 999 million, 999 thousand, 999 of himself are gone. Which means there should still be 449.1 billion Black Sperms left. Unless Murata and ONE are bad at math and just forgot about the 449.1 billion in the merge.

Edit: Just realized Black Sperm said 900 at the end rather than 999. So this technically isn't even a 54 trillion merge as its missing 99 Black Sperms. I guess this was probably a typo.

Oh right also the Chinese translation is now live translating and here's some interesting stuff.

When King asked Homeless Emperor what would happen to him if he's hit by his energy balls like in the webcomic Homeless Emperor said normally you would be vaporized.

Edit: Actually correction evaporated not vaporized. But they are kind of the same thing right?

Last edited:
Back