• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So man, I think Garou should have Class T with reactive evolution.
I've seen people argue that what made him resist Gyoro's telekinesis was just his willpower, but if you take Metall Batt's ability, which is where he converts damage to strength, Garou does just that, as he didn't before. could move, so he evolved with the damage he suffered and managed to overcome this strength
Besides, he still resists Gyoro's stone crush afterwards.
And in the next scene, it's evident when he can't stand it, Orochi with a simple squeeze makes him bleed

Although a fight between Garou and Gyoro Gyoro would probably be a good one. Gyoro would very likely be overwhelming Garou initially and could probably cause severe harm to him if they got serious, but Garou would adapt overtime, and probably could grow stronger than Gyoro Gyoro over the course of the fight before he dies.

Hello everyone
I want to make a vs match using an opm character, I'm thinking Death Gatling, Iaian, Puri Puri Prisoner, Fuhrer Ugly or maybe Gums.
Anyone have any ideas of opponents for any of them? I'm not coming up with any so well right now myself, so I thought I'd ask.

So, why is Iaian Massively Hypersonic? Homeless Emperor who is mentioned in Iaian's speed justification is at least Massively Hypersonic+ with his energy spheres.

Assuming Murata works at his current minimum chapters per day which was 5 we will get 47 pages by Friday and if Murata decides to go on crack the next 3 days and do the 14 pages he did on Sunday then we will get 75 pages. I'm assuming we will probably get a 50~ page chapter

That means that theres probably gonna be a lot of talking and i was hoping for some more feats. But eh you never know i guess.

Predictions:
  • Psykos pulls up and warns cadres about King
  • King does his thing
  • Tatsumaki wakes up (from Fubuki?)
  • half half half half dead Tatsumaki Vs cadres similar to webcomic
  • "Let me pass through rq" (calced at MFTL+)
  • Fubuki begins to fight Psykos
  • Garou Vs Bang ending showing off explosion release fist and Garou setting his sights on GS

I'm predicting Garou awakening, Updates on Saitama, and Atomic Samurai being incapacitated.
Wow, that's a lot for one chapter. I'm sure at least one big event will happen, but since it's not going to be 40+ pages it'll probably just be one major sequence and some other details. I can't dare predict it but I'm fairly sure it won't be Garou awakening- would they give such an honor to Bang at this point?

Probably ENW comes back in a big way, Psykos does something (comes in riding on Rover IDK) and then a Golden Sperm/Homeless feat. I'll be happy with that progression.

Smaller than I thought but still a very satisfying amount of pages.

Probably just the entire king Vs cadres scene with Garou showing off a bit of explosion release fist.

Back